Harry and Meghan #360 SpotiBye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the story about Smegz being edited into the Poscast after I also get the vibe the tide is turning, the RF must be pleased that these two are unraveling
---

That was one of her better off the shoulder ones, remember the nude off the shoulder that she wore to her first TTC where she did that dopey look at Harry on the Balcony, I’m convinced she kept pulling the shoulders down
BIB - Oh definitely

I loved the fact that particular image got used by South Park and was so instantly recognisable 🤣!

AC6203DF-138E-42D9-B668-692215DA8129.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know she thought she was bigger than the RF and protocol was sooo old fashioned, but didn't she ever feel embarrassed wearing those stupid off the shoulder dresses to formal daytime events? She looked ridiculous, rotten old scragbag.
Naa, she most likely felt like the Kween of fashion, there to breathe freshness and glamour into the stuffy old English family. Especially with "that boring Katie".

If she had any self-awareness, or rather, if her narc-ness allowed her to accept what her self-awareness was telling her (because she is insecure as hell we can see that), then she wouldn't have even thought of not accepting the advice of far more experienced people, especially in the beginning.

I've just joined a new organisation, a new industry with a completely different work and social culture than what I'm used to. I stay quiet and observe, then I copy. We've had a couple of 'fun' virtual events, I played it safe and dressed conservatively, but nicely. Now I have a better idea of how other women are dressing, so after a few more meetings when I've met most people, I'll start wearing more fun clothes/makeup for the virtual parties. Will start speaking up more as well.

This is what anyone with half a brain does. Assimilation takes time, a bit of cleverness and effort. That was the difference between plunderers like Ghori and Ghazni who would come to India often but have only short campaigns, and the British, the Dutch, the Portuguese, who came as friends, travellers, historians, traders and missionaries, so many settled here, and then they were able to do what they liked for centuries. These cultures are still a part of the Indian culture to the extent that we sometimes don't know what tradition was brought by Europeans and what was 'native'. They changed our social fabric almost completely in many ways. That's how it's done!

Smegs majored in international relations? Really? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The K-pop industry is very problematic (the gen z loves her k-pop). The groups often have very restrictive rules about their private lives and members are ditched at the drop of a hat if they don't comply.
there's been quite a few k-pop stars that have taken their own lives in the last few years. Although it probably goes back longer than that but we hear about it more now because k-pop has become so big internationally
Oh I know ☹ . Ironically it’s this kind of control Harold and the bleep want over the press!

Reactions: 19
I just wish that JUST ONCE the targetted organisations like Dior, the Oscars, the UN, the Obamas etc would immediately and properly stand up to her PR company's lies and clarify straight away that they absolutely are not considering her, have not invited her, etc.

Instead they just make no comment or wishy washy flim flam around and neither confirm nor deny anything. These organisations like the Oscars are so weak and tread like their shoes are made from eggshells all the time, and this is how she / her PR exploit them and get away with this "rumour" tit time and time again.

Hopefully now that some choice words are emerging from companies like Spotify then others will be better at standing up to the pair of them and calling them out straight away.

I know where you're coming from, but if they did respond then they would be drawn into a tittle tattle match, so perhaps being quiet and letting the gruesomes hang themselves is working very well now.

Reactions: 20
I have diverticulitis but I find I can eat anything as nothing in particular seems to set it off which is a bit annoying as I can’t rule somethings out. What is the Fodmap diet? I mean I could just Google it couldn’t I.
It’s a diet for if you have IBS. Plenty on Google about it .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still cannot get over this photograph of her. apparently pregnant!

Can somebody explain exactly what is going on under that Dior dress? I really need to know whether baby was doing handstands or has she dislocated her hips?

Dior must have been :eek:
And why the need for a padded bra? When I was pregnant the last thing I needed was a padded bra. I was huge

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And why the need for a padded bra? When I was pregnant the last thing I needed was a padded bra. I was huge
Maybe her boobs stayed tiny but she wanted to have the heavily pregnant look 🤷 if she was pregnant, that is.

More likely it was to keep them from flinging around, like her 'bump' did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reading what has been written about the Dior campaign, and knowing the "trauma" the ILBW has of being just pretty without a voice, I believe that she was pitching to Dior the same format that Chanel has with Princess Charlotte Casiraghi from Monaco. Because the ILBW has never had an original idea, I think she wants to copy the format they have where Charlotte leads literary meetings with writers and artists. The ILBW would love to do something like this. Except: Charlotte is absolutely beautiful and stylish. She studied philosophy at the Sorbonne and has launched numerous initiatives - even a magazine, I believe, on the subject. Also, although she lost her dad tragically as an infant, she has never portrayed herself as a victim. Ah, and she has a wonderful relationship not only with all her family, her mother in law and also with the father of her first kid.

Smegsy would love this.
Brilliant post! Not only did the Casiraghi’s lose their father in a tragic accident but their mother and aunt and uncle lost their mother in a car accident too and yet, although all three have had their problems, you never hear any whingeing about it - and Princess Grace was incredibly famous worldwide. Caroline’s 3 children always seem so dignified

• Heart
Reactions: 29
  • Heart
The K-pop industry is very problematic (the gen z loves her k-pop). The groups often have very restrictive rules about their private lives and members are ditched at the drop of a hat if they don't comply.
there's been quite a few k-pop stars that have taken their own lives in the last few years. Although it probably goes back longer than that but we hear about it more now because k-pop has become so big internationally
Just had a look on the celebrity deaths thread and its not just South Korean singers.

An actress, I think her name was Park Soo Ryun, died after falling down stairs and another in January 2022. They were both in a show called Snowdrops which aired on Disney+.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
so this is what all the cosying-up to Rothschild was all about .....
CDAN via AGC Blind

233. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/19 **14**
Snake Oil War: In this space previously, I wrote about the former A- list actress (Gwyneth Paltrow) who is an Oscar winner/nominee and how she has been able to use her fame and marketing and power to corner the marker on certain ingredients that are popular or buzzy, so she can be the exclusive provider or at least set the price at which she wants them sold (“GOOP“). There has never been any serious competition to her power. That is changing though and she is in a fight which it looks like she is losing for the next big buzzy ingredient. Berberine. Apparently it is going to be the foundation of multiple products when a lifestyle brand relaunches (”The Tig”) in the next few months and they know the best way to do that is to have tons of products with Berberine in it. Whoever controls Berberine will control the lifestyle market for many years. The competitor (Meghan Markle) is someone already mentioned on the site today. They have the backing of several hugely wealthy investors (David Mayer de Rothschild) who know they will make their money back and a whole lot more. Gwyneth Paltrow/”GOOP”/”The Tig”/Meghan Markle/David Mayer de Rothschild (Meghan Markle Is Reportedly Resurrecting Her Lifestyle Blog ‘The Tig’) (BLIND ITEM 06/18/23)
I’m not buying this. Not at all - it’ll tank and people like DMR are too big for this and especially 43.

Reactions: 27
Yes! I stole the tit out of this because it’s awesome!! Future Meghan…😆😆😆View attachment 2252756
I think this painting is believed to portray a young woman with a debilitating genetic health condition. This lady pushes on through her pain and limitations to live her life as best she can. Megaloon, on the other hand, only does an hour a week of work, it would take her a long time to get to the house in the distance at that rate.
Stick a billionaire out front and she might get a shift on.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I laugh at the idea she majored in international relations. She’s the worst at it! Those lectures were probably just another thing she didn’t listen to

Naa, she most likely felt like the Kween of fashion, there to breathe freshness and glamour into the stuffy old English family. Especially with "that boring Katie".

If she had any self-awareness, or rather, if her narc-ness allowed her to accept what her self-awareness was telling her (because she is insecure as hell we can see that), then she wouldn't have even thought of not accepting the advice of far more experienced people, especially in the beginning.

I've just joined a new organisation, a new industry with a completely different work and social culture than what I'm used to. I stay quiet and observe, then I copy. We've had a couple of 'fun' virtual events, I played it safe and dressed conservatively, but nicely. Now I have a better idea of how other women are dressing, so after a few more meetings when I've met most people, I'll start wearing more fun clothes/makeup for the virtual parties. Will start speaking up more as well.

This is what anyone with half a brain does. Assimilation takes time, a bit of cleverness and effort. That was the difference between plunderers like Ghori and Ghazni who would come to India often but have only short campaigns, and the British, the Dutch, the Portuguese, who came as friends, travellers, historians, traders and missionaries, so many settled here, and then they were able to do what they liked for centuries. These cultures are still a part of the Indian culture to the extent that we sometimes don't know what tradition was brought by Europeans and what was 'native'. They changed our social fabric almost completely in many ways. That's how it's done!

Smegs majored in international relations? Really? 🙄
Perhaps it was a different type of international relations ;)🙃😏

• Haha
I’m not buying this. Not at all - it’ll tank and people like DMR are too big for this and especially 43.
Also Berberine isn’t a new product nor is it particularly super, it’s already in use in a lot of supplements etc. there are better products and items out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.