Harry and Meghan #360 SpotiBye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello folks thought I would pop in and say Hi My double vision is still with me but thanks to the lovely eye Doctor I saw at the eye care unit I know what the issue is, It is Microvascular Cranial Nerve Palsy it is what happens when you are diabetic and don't look after yourself , have to see the Dr again in six weeks in the meantime I have to keep one of my eyes covered so yes i am now a pirate haha apprently it gets better by its self but worse case I would need an op on the eye muscle

I got a letter this morning to say my colonoscapy it set for next tues morning by then i need to get bloods done etc getting a phonecall from a nurse tomorrow to tell me what to expect I have some soft bogroll and vasealine ready and some clear soup all i am worried about is the prep tbh I really don't like hospitals and this last week i have been in two of them

I have been avo iding the gruesomes but the whole story in the daily fail about them being clothes horses for Dior made me laugh out loud

Zippy2000 hope your eyes get better by themselves and the colonoscapy goes well.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was reading a thread about them on Mumsnet and they absolutely believe the Dior thing was PR to sqeegee the Spotify news.

Looking on other forums, the tide is really turning on these two, the level of support is absolutely dying. People aren't coming out to rally for them as much anymore.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Meghan probably had to fake those podcasts because she's such a vile self-absorbed bleep and nobody wants to talk to her. bleeping weirdo.
All that fence sitting is gonna give you splinters. Now tell us what you really think! :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What's next though? There's something about them every other day in the press, because they keep trying to do PR. Have they bot yet realised we think they are stupid, selfish grifters, yet? Have they not learned from the negative backlash after the "chase"?! They are like the neighbour cat you can't shoo away.

Reactions: 28
Thanks for the new fred and great title! 👍🏻
View attachment 2248152
Key:
Red - not accurate
Green - accurate

A reminder of mottled Markle in Dior. This dress cost more than my house and she wore a padded bra underneath. Classy!
View attachment 2248153View attachment 2248154
Still cannot get over this photograph of her. apparently pregnant!

Can somebody explain exactly what is going on under that Dior dress? I really need to know whether baby was doing handstands or has she dislocated her hips?

Dior must have been :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have diverticulitis but I find I can eat anything as nothing in particular seems to set it off which is a bit annoying as I can’t rule somethings out. What is the Fodmap diet? I mean I could just Google it couldn’t I.
I have two FOD MAP apps, and can easily look up foods that align/don’t align with the diet. Pretty easy. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy crap! She’s only 16!!!!! She’s beautiful, but wow! SO young and there’s SO MANY PREDATORS OUT THERE!! I hope her Momma stage manages her!!
Just like we all called it with Smegs; PR BS!
(Thank GOD I don’t have to eat my underbritches!!) 😆
K-pop product. She never even finished middle school. Probably already exploited to hell ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reading what has been written about the Dior campaign, and knowing the "trauma" the ILBW has of being just pretty without a voice, I believe that she was pitching to Dior the same format that Chanel has with Princess Charlotte Casiraghi from Monaco. Because the ILBW has never had an original idea, I think she wants to copy the format they have where Charlotte leads literary meetings with writers and artists. The ILBW would love to do something like this. Except: Charlotte is absolutely beautiful and stylish. She studied philosophy at the Sorbonne and has launched numerous initiatives - even a magazine, I believe, on the subject. Also, although she lost her dad tragically as an infant, she has never portrayed herself as a victim. Ah, and she has a wonderful relationship not only with all her family, her mother in law and also with the father of her first kid.

Smegsy would love this.

• Heart
Was reading a thread about them on Mumsnet and they absolutely believe the Dior thing was PR to sqeegee the Spotify news.

Looking on other forums, the tide is really turning on these two, the level of support is absolutely dying. People aren't coming out to rally for them as much anymore.
Reading the story about Smegz being edited into the Poscast after I also get the vibe the tide is turning, the RF must be pleased that these two are unraveling
---
I know she thought she was bigger than the RF and protocol was sooo old fashioned, but didn't she ever feel embarrassed wearing those stupid off the shoulder dresses to formal daytime events? She looked ridiculous, rotten old scragbag.
That was one of her better off the shoulder ones, remember the nude off the shoulder that she wore to her first TTC where she did that dopey look at Harry on the Balcony, I’m convinced she kept pulling the shoulders down

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I think considering she was another child thrust into public life her opinion counts more than others might (iyswim).

She's spot on, in a fantastically sweary way 😁

Also she has a sister who has kept out of the spotlight so she knows that a member of a world famous family can live a private life if they really want to.

K-pop product. She never even finished middle school. Probably already exploited to hell ☹
The K-pop industry is very problematic (the gen z loves her k-pop). The groups often have very restrictive rules about their private lives and members are ditched at the drop of a hat if they don't comply.
there's been quite a few k-pop stars that have taken their own lives in the last few years. Although it probably goes back longer than that but we hear about it more now because k-pop has become so big internationally

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I just wish that JUST ONCE the targetted organisations like Dior, the Oscars, the UN, the Obamas etc would immediately and properly stand up to her PR company's lies and clarify straight away that they absolutely are not considering her, have not invited her, etc.

Instead they just make no comment or wishy washy flim flam around and neither confirm nor deny anything. These organisations like the Oscars are so weak and tread like their shoes are made from eggshells all the time, and this is how she / her PR exploit them and get away with this "rumour" tit time and time again.

Hopefully now that some choice words are emerging from companies like Spotify then others will be better at standing up to the pair of them and calling them out straight away.

so this is what all the cosying-up to Rothschild was all about .....
CDAN via AGC Blind

233. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/19 **14**
Snake Oil War: In this space previously, I wrote about the former A- list actress (Gwyneth Paltrow) who is an Oscar winner/nominee and how she has been able to use her fame and marketing and power to corner the marker on certain ingredients that are popular or buzzy, so she can be the exclusive provider or at least set the price at which she wants them sold (“GOOP“). There has never been any serious competition to her power. That is changing though and she is in a fight which it looks like she is losing for the next big buzzy ingredient. Berberine. Apparently it is going to be the foundation of multiple products when a lifestyle brand relaunches (”The Tig”) in the next few months and they know the best way to do that is to have tons of products with Berberine in it. Whoever controls Berberine will control the lifestyle market for many years. The competitor (Meghan Markle) is someone already mentioned on the site today. They have the backing of several hugely wealthy investors (David Mayer de Rothschild) who know they will make their money back and a whole lot more. Gwyneth Paltrow/”GOOP”/”The Tig”/Meghan Markle/David Mayer de Rothschild (Meghan Markle Is Reportedly Resurrecting Her Lifestyle Blog ‘The Tig’) (BLIND ITEM 06/18/23)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Yes when I read that part I thought this is obviously bullshit! I thought the rumours are that everyone is in fact laughing at hein celebration land, one for her begging cringey texts trying to hang out. Doir must really desperate if she’s all the can muster up 🤢
---
Maybe she’s going bring out a signature dior fragrance, that smells of sweat, yachts and desperation
---

Would be a good way to recoup
---

Her nose would probably just drop off 😆
---

These posts today have got me laughing like mutely, dick darstedlys dog (a rather strange side effect or symptom of my pneumonia) 😆😆😆😆
---

Looks like Harry’s been racking up his lines on it ❄😆
---

I’ve never found any of his movies funny, I don’t think I’ve ever watched a whole one
---

How cool would that be if our king coached the England football team 😆
InsomniNat hope you are better soon and able to return home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.