Harry and Meghan #36 Wanna stop media hate; hey no problem when the target’s Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears the trousers.... and the strap-on 😂

I've paused so I can get a drink and enjoy it fully!

Royalty is not an equal opportunities employer... duh

”I wish the Botox witch would shut up
George from Ireland is lovely. And he has his head screwed on the right way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Scotch Mist said:
www.hellomagazine.com

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's home at Frogmore Cottage: what it's really like inside
Duke and Duchess of Sussex house: see what it's really like inside Frogmore Cottage on the Queen's Windsor estate.
www.hellomagazine.com
www.hellomagazine.com
Pictures of inside Frogmore cottage.
It looks lovely. The majority of us would be delighted to have such a home!

Just to say that that lovely looking building in the mag overlooking the lake is Frogmore house and not the cottages that were converted for them to live, in case anyone is confused and didn't realise. It wouldn't surprise me that MM would have wanted the large house instead and was a bit put out at getting the cottages.
From all accounts it looks like the bleep wanted Windsor bleeping Castle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just found this book review on Goodreads:

'Dire and I'm being kind. Advance copy donated by cousin who is journo on UK broadsheet. Quite apart from where you stand on the whole Harry & Meghan story, this book is hilarious. The writing style is so syrupy, the cover should have a diabetes warning on it. I'm no fan of the royal family but even I could pick out the factual errors in the book. If your idea of a hard hitting, factually based film is The Sound of Music then this is the book for you. If not, then spend the book price on a splurge at Krispy Kreme, the sick feeling you'll get will be the same but at least you'll have enjoyed it. I normally pass books on but this one is charity shop bound.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

This is George from Ireland on Finding Freedom.
It's fair to say he's not a fan!

This bloke doesn't like them either.

Oh dear 🤣
George from Ireland, liking him a lot! None of the guys in my locality speak as posh as that🤣 sounds like he had a dictionary for breakfast 🤭 couldn't imagine hubby having that much to say about M & H 🤣 How great would a bitching session with George be , might conduct a door to door search for him tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

Cheers to all involved for new thread ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I just wandered across this in twitter land, apparently MM down graded her life to marry Harry :eek: 😂 😂 😂

If that’s the case maybe she could do us all a favour & divorce him!

The delusion is strong in sugar land!

edited because I posted too soon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I mean obviously Harry's granny would want to downsize right and installing a Stannah stairlift in the staff cottage would be so much easier. Makes sense for The Harkles to get the Castle really doesn't it? Megs can rent it out to the Clooneys, Serena and Oprah and they can tell the world how philanthropic she is for it whilst they preach about poverty and injustice from their literal tower.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She did want Windsor Castle.She was fully expecting to be allowed to live in Windsor Castle and that her address would be an actual castle and visiting Hollywood detritus would be entertained in rooms awash with suits of armour and Holbien paintings over massive fireplaces, but she shot herself in the bunions by declaring her intense need for privacy. Brenda basically said "Oh honeychild, you would never have privacy at the castle. It has too many entrances and exits and is full of old retainers and lots of random minor aging royals. Not to mention the tourists who swarm over it all the time taking pictures. Privacy is impossible there, but I have a perfectly private little gaff nearby called Frogmore Cottage that should suit your needs."
After smeggy had finished choking on her avocado toast at being expected to live in a "cottage" she tried another tack. They went and looked at Froggy and smeggy declared it too small and not to her taste internally anyway, so Brenda again called her bluff said "OK kids, we'll knock some walls down, extend it into the servant's cottages to make it huge and you can redesign the interior to your taste".
Checkmate. They forgot that the Queen is the most powerful piece in the game.
So they wasted our money doing that then fucked off to Canada anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
So I just wandered across this in twitter land, apparently MM down graded her life to marry Harry :eek: 😂 😂 😂

How exactly does one downgrade from a Dubai porta potty?

I desperately wish the Queen would strip those titles because he's making an absolute mockery of the crown and is insulting his country every time he speaks.
^ This

but thé RF want Harry back, so they carry on sucking it up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She did want Windsor Castle.She was fully expecting to be allowed to live in Windsor Castle and that her address would be an actual castle and visiting Hollywood detritus would be entertained in rooms awash with suits of armour and Holbien paintings over massive fireplaces, but she shot herself in the bunions by declaring her intense need for privacy. Brenda basically said "Oh honeychild, you would never have privacy at the castle. It has too many entrances and exits and is full of old retainers and lots of random minor aging royals. Not to mention the tourists who swarm over it all the time taking pictures. Privacy is impossible there, but I have a perfectly private little gaff nearby called Frogmore Cottage that should suit your needs."
After smeggy had finished choking on her avocado toast at being expected to live in a "cottage" she tried another tack. They went and looked at Froggy and smeggy declared it too small and not to her taste internally anyway, so Brenda again called her bluff said "OK kids, we'll knock some walls down, extend it into the servant's cottages to make it huge and you can redesign the interior to your taste".
Checkmate. They forgot that the Queen is the most powerful piece in the game.
So they wasted our money doing that then fucked off to Canada anyway.
I did read somewhere that they/She turned down Kensington Palace after the renovation work had started, because their apt was smaller than W&K’s

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I meant to comment on this and the images in that last vid reminded me.
You know that dopey thing she does guiding haz around by putting her hand on the small of his back and patting or rubbing him in a "good doggy" gesture? We were not the only ones commenting on it. The press seemed to to home in on it visually even if they never actually said "What a fucken annoying habit she has, she's treating him like a child".
Well in one of the book excerpts posted on here scoobie warbled about how haz was waiting to go onstage at a royal gig and she just knew he was nervous so she reassuringly rubbed his back in encouragement. A man who'd done more public speaking gigs than she could dream of and had always managed to wing it just fine, but she infantalises him with her proud mummy gesture. It was just so incredibly obvious that she wanted that habit explained and justified in the book and painted in a positive light, so scoobie went overboard with the hollywood shmaltz depicting it as a wonderful thing she was doing for her man.:sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
The cornflake one is now done 😄 x
I leave this here and be back in about half hour or so to catch up 🤭

It's a bit big, I couldn't get it any lower without the detail getting less and sorry on the black line and grey and white mini boxes outside the cornflake box, I couldn't crop that out sadly. x

Screenshot_20200810-223417_resize_49.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I mean obviously Harry's granny would want to downsize right and installing a Stannah stairlift in the staff cottage would be so much easier. Makes sense for The Harkles to get the Castle really doesn't it? Megs can rent it out to the Clooneys, Serena and Oprah and they can tell the world how philanthropic she is for it whilst they preach about poverty and injustice from their literal tower.
Thank duck nobody gave in. She would have wanted the Heathrow flightpath changed next. How the duck would she be able to service her clients entertain her guests with that racket going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thank duck nobody gave in. She would have wanted the Heathrow flightpath changed next. How the duck would she be able to service her clients entertain her guests with that racket going on?
Well, as the famous American tourist stated, It was a bad idea to build a castle so near to the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
00.08 am local time, in bed, deciding which nice relaxing meditation sleepy music thing to listen to, to get me to sleep 😴 as I have a busy day tomorrow,,,already told myself 5 times that I must not open Tattle, ....
repeat...I must not open Tattle,I will not open Tattle....it is not important what everyone has been saying about Ginge & Cringe today..
00.09 am.....opens Tattle 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.