Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Found this. Watched it & encourage others to watch it, too. If you have zero belief in ANY of this, that’s fine, but even if ONE segment of this resonates with you, then good. It’s long, (2 hrs) but it definitely held my attention, and I can tell you some of it was eye opening/mind blowing. Again. You don’t have to believe any of it, but SO MUCH of it makes sense. There was a segment about half way in where a man was speaking (with subtitles) and broke down when explaining what he was requested to do. In short? This is about technology, power and who REALLY runs the world…
$21 TRILLION dollars missing, but most likely sunk into secret space programs. Let THAT sink in! Again. Watch this! (Sorry to post on my own post!)

• Wow
Reactions: 16

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Bejeebuz that

Yep that's what I meant about bony ET hands. That looks like cocaine, Adderall or Omzepic! I'm 55 and my hands look 80 BC I don't use suncream. Even w/ RA & other health issues my face has no wrinkles (only freckles and age spots!)
I'm way way darker than her RN but can be Lily white in Winter No fake tan required. She's disgusting AF but what do I know. My dumb ass is up at 3AM to watch TTC. 🤭🇬🇧
The only live coverage I can get on the big TV is Sky or Royal Family Channel on YouTube.
good morning! I’m about to go to bed - late sat night here!

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I found this interesting on whether the titles can legally be removed. I noted that if this bill did actually pass the many milestones a certain ginger cunt fond of the courts would probably challenge it

• Wow

Verfugbar

VIP Member
They (and Blackhawks) fly over my house pretty much every day Mon -Fri. I’m glad you like them, but I’m kind of over it. One day I may just flash them my 58 year old boobies!! 😆
Is a bit like that around here with Spitfires, they do many experience flights at £££££’s and I must admit that I’m getting a bit blasé over the sound of a Merlin.

• Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
The one & only time I’ve been on a horse was a hot, sunny & humid day in TN, and I quickly realised that I didn’t have a clue - unfortunately the horse had also realised it. We came to a compromise, I got off and we both walked back - probably the best solution for both of us.

The only time I've been on a horse was 50 years ago and I was being trained by a seven year old on a very small horse 😂. I was a complete scaredicat, glad when it was all over. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Amiyaya

VIP Member
As Meghan was papped on her own yet again this makes me think that Harry is not in Montecito because whenever she is papped Harry is either in another part of America or is out of the country.
I highly doubt that he’s in London….

• Haha
Reactions: 15