Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
you know the BRF discusses plans for years in advance. Do you think that Megs knew that Kate was destined to become colonel of Irish guards one day so wore the green goblin outfit to the commonwealth day service to try to ‘own’ it so on days like today when POW wears green the goblin outfit always comes up?
Could be, or she was signalling to the BRF that she wants money 😋 or she was showing off her 'fertility' 😉

I sometimes hear the soundtrack in these scenes when I think of Smegs. Fun fact, the gold-digger is named 'Camilla' 😉 Wish I could find the scenes showing how she and her mother trap the second male lead!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Heidi88

VIP Member
I really don't like Camilla's outfit. It is like she is playing dress up. I know she is Colonel of the Grenadier Guards but I find the outfit distasteful.

• Wow
  • Sick

Verfugbar

VIP Member
BBC keeps switching to TTC like it would stick with it, I turn on recording and two minutes in it switches to regular news 😤 the royal family channel livestream also seems to be stuck.

Does anyone know of any other channel where I can watch it?
Currently on Telegraph feed on YouTube, gave up on Royal Family channel.

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
♥ Daddy's girl here as well, though don't tell mum 😂

Thank you, Pup's showing improvement, but it looks to be a bit long-ish road ahead. I was being gentle with him but apparently the three ice cubes I fed him reinvigorated him so much that he started chewing on me 😂 then he wanted my scrunchie (loves pulling at it while I have it around my wrist). Still waiting for him to eat something.

I've wanted a red coat forever! Saw one I loved - similar shade - but they didn't have it in my size. Now we are never going to that shop again. Maybe I'm destined to get a better one 😉 I love my white and black houndstooth meanwhile - very Catherine ♥

Smegs is definitely delusional, but just getting mentioned/thinking she upset someone would have fuelled her narc-ness. A simple mind, as someone had said upthread.

Found this adorable video. Apologies if already posted, but it's precious enough to be watched again!

I'm off to research vinyl cutting machines, and hopefully feed the Pup something - far more than what Smegs might manage to achieve today, allegedly. 😉
I'd be interested to know what you decide. I have a very ancient Cricut but haven't attempted vinyl on it. I've only used it (very rarely) to cut cardstock

• Heart
Reactions: 12

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
I don't know if any of you watch Daniel Boland on You Tube, but I think he's delight especially dealing with the Dumb Prince and his ILBW.

Not sure if it's permissible to add such links - I shan't be offended, dear mods, if you have to delete.

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
BBC keeps switching to TTC like it would stick with it, I turn on recording and two minutes in it switches to regular news 😤 the royal family channel livestream also seems to be stuck.

Does anyone know of any other channel where I can watch it?

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Found this. Watched it & encourage others to watch it, too. If you have zero belief in ANY of this, that’s fine, but even if ONE segment of this resonates with you, then good. It’s long, (2 hrs) but it definitely held my attention, and I can tell you some of it was eye opening/mind blowing. Again. You don’t have to believe any of it, but SO MUCH of it makes sense. There was a segment about half way in where a man was speaking (with subtitles) and broke down when explaining what he was requested to do. In short? This is about technology, power and who REALLY runs the world…

• Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
i'm watching on sky live on youtube. now they're talking about TTC and jubilees, but are replaying from earlier.
Thank you. I'd found them too. BBC is back there, hoping they'll at least show the flypast because this is giving me a headache. Got maybe 20 minutes before Felix, crows and the plants need attention.

• Heart