Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Maybe this is why we had that announcement πŸ“’ that they were going to stop royal bashing

Evening Standard 9th December 2022

"Rishi Sunak does not back a proposed new law to strip Harry and Meghan of their Royal titles, Downing Street said on Friday.
Asked about such a move, the Prime Minister’s official spokesman: β€œI believe you are referring to a Private Member’s Bill which we do not support.”
It would amend the royal 1917 Titles Deprivation Act, which stripped royal titles from those who supported Germany in the First World War."
"Bills proposed by individual MPs, and without Government backing, rarely pass through Parliament........."

Rachael Maskell and Bob Seely are wasting their time with PA and Harold. Downing Street and The Palace work together, and no way will KC dare to strip the Ducal titles from Harald and his Ho. Dishi has been wheeled out to squash it imo.
It's presented as a battle between a loving father VS sterner RF members at odds over making the heartbreaking decision to remove the titles, but imo it's a con. KC simply dares not do it. Harold is untouchable and he knows it. As for stopping royal bashing, their attacks will continue.

Not removing the titles is just another example of the protection they are afforded, leaving him to pose in front of veterans as the Warrior Duke of Sussex and the Ho in videos as the humanitarian Duchess of Sussex.
This is the reality of grey-rocking. Protection, a platform, immunity, concealment, crimes covered up. They are all playing a role and none of them are being honest with us.

But as long as the RF pretend not to cover up and help, they can pretend they're grey-rocking on the high moral ground, because there are no headlines about "communication". It's rubbish.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Chancey Belle

According to the article she was going to a salon appointment although no pictures show her going into the said salon.
Wonder was there a spring in her step, maybe she had her corns pared. The little brown bag she carries in one of the photographs may contain corn plasters.

Just remembered it's bunions she has not corns. Ah well you win some you lose some !

• Haha

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Oh my god, all those people coming up the Mall, what a wonderful sight.

(I'm watching the TCC highlights).

• Heart

Safcfootienut

Watching William and Charlotte, I'm reminded of the horrible comments I'd read about them - when she was nervous at an event (some thing outdoor, Charlotte was in a pink sweater), and he was comforting her. Sugars have severe daddy issues it seems πŸ™„

It was so sweet to see them paired up today, and William stroking her hair when she turned to him β™₯ something really poignant about him in that uniform making that very natural gesture of affection towards his little daughter.

I'm missing doggie hugs. Affection-deprived today πŸ˜‚
Know exactly where you are coming from Chaotic Artist. Total Daddy's girl here until the day he passed. I hope the pup is going from strength to strength.
Keeping on topic Megnutz is delusional thinking she could outdo TTC. Feeling quite jealous of Camilla's coat dress...I have lusted after a red military coat for years. Honorable mentions for Catherine and Sophie and the kids were totally adorable as well.

• Heart

oogling

VIP Member
I believe I read somewhere it was only about $12-13K that she actually got from Spot, and it took more than a year to get anything from her! Yep! She f**ked Markled herself out of millions more!! Stoopid bitch!!!
She’ll have plundered that before it even came in

Shushex

VIP Member
did the other royal nieces and nephews attend? or at least did they go to BP to see the planes from the roof?

Porco Misere

I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead πŸ’œ I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days 😁
I adore Odiham and have stayed in RAF accommodation many times. Chinooks get under your skin.

• Heart