Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
She has definitely overdosed on the ugly pills.

Fucking hell, what an old,orange,obnoxious oddbit she looks, timeshare sales slapper!
The Muvver looks like the arse end of a Leyland Cement mixer lorry too 😖😖😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
I love the rumble of a chinook flying overhead 💜 I was fairly close to RAF Odiham and the chinooks were regularly flying over our camp, those were the days 😁
They (and Blackhawks) fly over my house pretty much every day Mon -Fri. I’m glad you like them, but I’m kind of over it. One day I may just flash them my 58 year old boobies!! 😆

• Haha

D. A.

VIP Member
Having done a relentless google search (AT LEAST 10 mins), I have come to the conclusion that the racist air con story is a fake meme.

(I genuinely wanted to read the actual article out of curiosity)

I did find her post about a different fake article on insta which had an identical look about it (just different headline/date). So yeah... we got got on that one.

Always good to fact check these things ❤
Sorry....sharing shit again.
Don't like having things in common with Smeg 😉😂

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Meanwhile in So Cal TW practices riding Reverse Cowgirl. Or is that Reverse Rescue Chicken? Her next stop the roasting pan! 🐔 Ba-COCK!
WOW the balcony; FIVE happily married couples enjoying one another and ZERO tension. Well played to remove the cancer.
Ooh P Charlotte & POW such a perfect daddy daughter moment 😍
View attachment 2246484
Don’t like this photo ☹ I used to have a chicken that looked like that - her name was Edith. It makes my flesh crawl to even imagine ILBW sitting on her back!

• Sad
  • Heart