Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bolus

I think he farted and it was whiffy but George isn’t going to publicly chastise him… unfortunately his face tells a story. 😂
anyone one out in London today… the air is full of tree pollen, no wonder riding in an open carriage makes them sneeze

Reactions: 19

Bobble22

VIP Member
Thanks @LadyMuck and @lollipop_panda
And Lady M for the BookWorm.
This was about the visa saga much of which was speculation as we have no idea what's going on. Nobody cares about past use of drugs, it's current use that matters and he's currently using drugs but this is ignored.
Only the Aussies don't care if they offend him. (Good for them).
BookWorm discussed Harald's drug use and the source of his drugs? He's bringing Montyshitto into disrepute with his drug use (or would be if he lived there).
One snippet, the Judge said that he shouldn't have become involved and that HF and DHS should have sorted it out between them.
HF will have to sue DHS in court for disclosure of the information.
Who invited Harold to the veterans' event? Why was he given a platform?
BookWorm like us is baffled and fed up. Do we just carry on as normal, accept that there's one rule for them and one for us?
Is it possible that Harald has some sort of diplomatic passport although he's not entitled to one? The fact that he's not a working royal seems irrelevant, and as time goes on the rules and the rule of law prove irrelevant as applied to both Harkles.

Whatever he does he's protected, so why not here as well? The quick visits to the UK, supposedly because he can only spend a certain amount of days here before rushing back for birthdays? The RF will do everything to save the Harkles from the consequences of their crimes, and have been doing so for years.
He comes and goes at will on private jets, and I doubt he's searched.

If Harold is based in the US, he should not be a Counsellor of State which needs a UK abode and this is against the rules. He's totally unfit to stand in for the Monarch, is a treacherous and unstable drug-addict but this doesn't seem to matter at all.
But the RF can fix everything, and we're probably being gaslit.

We have no idea what's going on, and our largely Monarchy-loving population is in the sad position of being on the receiving end of constant lies, dishonesty and disrespect.

I often wonder how Chuck and his wife think they ended up photographed for the world press in the late Queen's Green Room at Windsor, while Farkke was (not) christened by Welby. Are they pretending they weren't there really? Added to the photo without their knowledge - or against their will??
Or it’s completely as it was, it’s not impossible, I’ve a feeling we won’t ever know.

Safcfootienut

Will you look at this, 3 of us getting the same “Markle is Markled” thought at the same moment in time. Things are coming together. I hope karma is enroute for that cock sucking, grannie hating, crab carrying Cunt of Cunts.
What will be a fitting attempted attention grab for The Trouping of the Colors? She is a low rent imbecile.
Suits is streaming on Netflix from TTC date....yawn! Perhaps we'll get some of the elusive Christening or birthday photos? double yawn.

• Sick

toninottony

VIP Member
I think those photos of M were staged. The ‘hair over the shoulder‘ is the tell.

Both my daughters have long hair like that…and it is quite chic these days to drape it artfully over one shoulder. But, in normal life, walking, talking on the phone, it takes some effort to keep it there. Just turning one’s head…raising an arm, shrugging a shoulder, the ‘drape’does not stay in place. It’s fine, making an entrance or exit…but it takes some conscious effort to keep it there.

But there she is…of course, on the day of TTC…draped hair, the bery persona of an in-demand business woman. More precious, of course, with her burly bodyguard….looking like she’s taking pleading calls from every Hollywood hotshot. Timed to get her in the news on the day of the TTC, of course but also to counter the Spotify announcement.

She is not ‘without makeup’…we saw her actual naked face in the ‘towel shot.’ This is just Intellectual Meghan the Business Mogul, so in demand that she cannot take a walk to buy whatever is in the cutesy little bag…without being pursued with phone call attention.

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE.
i had long hair for a while my rule of thumb for years was when My hard hat would hang up in it get it cut (having your hard hat caught in your hair and hanging in the middle of your back is a pain)

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
They must be dying for the loo! I would after all this time lol
I bet they wear adult undergarments. It's becoming a thing at festivals and concerts for Gen Z BC concerts are so expensive they don't want to miss any of the show.
I did it on a long car trip at the beginning of COVID to avoid public toilets at the suggestion of my cardiologist.
Have any of you been COMPLETELY banned from accessing Daily Fail? I get an Access Denied on everything but my Kindle doesn't have that problem.
I've been banned from making comments for yonks but never a giant firewall at every point?

Last edited:
  • Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Well, it keeps her simple mind happy, anyway 😆😆😆😆💀💀💀
It's actually quite fun to play with blush 😂 I have this palette with six blush shades and two highlighters. Once I start dipping I'm always tempted to keep going 😂😂

Does this ultra white parting look odd to you

View attachment 2246359
Many Hindu brides wear red outfits during their marriage solemnisation and apply vermillion powder (sindoor) in the centre parting as a symbol of marriage. Maybe Smegs wears white powder because she got married in a white gown?

Or it went like this:

download (8).jpeg

Make up free my hole. She has sheep dipped herself in bronzer at the very least
She shovelled it on then smoothed over with a brayer 😂 that's why she missed spots - forgot about contours 😋

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
Well she does look miserable probably deliberately
Obviously staged
As for MAKE UP FREE !!! Are they blind 😅

On a serious note I cant help thinking shes regretting her decision and she never gave it a chance. She couldve been there today in a carriage with the invisikids with the crowd cheering lapping it all up famous all around the world. She MUST be looking at it enviously surely.
Now she has .....nothing.... aside from an empty mansion and fake friends
The only makeup she hasn’t got on is false eyelashes which she NEEDS to bring those little sunken, close together eyes out

• Haha

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Yes, looks similar to that goblin green, but is actually a bit deeper and much richer. Looks premium! The difference between the two women, basically.
you know the BRF discusses plans for years in advance. Do you think that Megs knew that Kate was destined to become colonel of Irish guards one day so wore the green goblin outfit to the commonwealth day service to try to ‘own’ it so on days like today when POW wears green the goblin outfit always comes up?

• Haha