Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they book her? The clue is that PR puff piece mentions Duchess no less than five times and Princess twice, oh and 'proud feminist' once I think.

And she still had to twist their arms 'reach out to them' to get the gig. Tickets are being given away free.

Reactions: 23
Just another reason to never watch anything on YouTube.

Reactions: 15
Her too - Harry was a busy boy! I saw a video recently naming 14
Harry did a three course meal with MIL’s help
Right Harry first put water in sauce pan
add an egg “no no “with the shell on
Turn on the job “no no put your cloths back on and stop stroking the oven
Right water is starting to boil
Put bread in the toaster oh ff sake take it out the wrapper
Butter the toast no butter not butter up
Put egg in egg cup “No egg cup
Not a mug”
Pour out the coffee No from the coffee pot not the jar
Take to Megan
Knock knock
Megan: who is it
Harry :it’s me
I made megsey wegsey
a three course meal
Dippy egg toast and coffee
Can I come in and have some Narnna time
:Megan

Wow, minge doing a selfie!?

Wow, minge doing a selfie!?

Reactions: 17
IMO this is just what is happening, the RF are biding their time ,because they will divorce and soon too ,this part screamed out to me as this is what I believe my DIL has done with my son, its a cunning tactic used so often ................ Criticizing her would only result in his defense of her and in her positioning herself as the victim or martyr. Unfortunately, she has conditioned him to see her as his only ally and his family as the enemy.

Snatch scratching

Reactions: 23
The family is thinking about the long-term implications. While they are furious – not just upset, but furious – about what is happening, they do believe there will come a time in which he will return to them.
What time is that?

They believe there will be a divorce within five years.
Why 5 years? Is it when Harry receives the inheritance his grandma left him? or is that tie up somehow ?

Reactions: 13
Harry liked his wall to wall blondes; and usually older than him.
Oedipus complex much?

He needs a British woman for wife no.2.
Someone who likes the countryside, is discreet and will support him.
i think the showbiz girls are not a good idea.
unbelievable how Meghan has managed to get away with laying their whole life bare.

agree with pp, he has lost his twinkle and joie de vivre.

Agreed. Harry is the proverbial frog put in water as it is slowly brought to the boil.
Perhaps things will finally start moving once Meghan is officially revealed as the architect of all this chaos; next year in the trial.

I do feel sorry for some of her friend. Not Abigail gynae Spencer or my little pony,
but the college friends and Sarah Rafferty from suits.

I think her guest list for her 40th birthday will be v.v. small.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Ugh. She’s so unqualified to be there. She’s meant to be interviewing the founder on “creating a transformative newsroom centered on gender equity.”

How on earth will she get through any questions without making it about herself? Meghan, a microphone and the topic is Media? Hmm.

People will eventually realise that she is an absolute lightweight and only knows buzzwords on topics like feminism & the environment. And she’ll run out of little tidbits on Royal Life, so the talking gigs will dry up.

Then Harry (who hated being the goofy second fiddle to his responsible brother) is seen only as a buffoon in the kitchen making this amazing humanitarian her cake.

I think she lovebombed him. Narcissistic lovebombing - flattery, motherly, tales of what he could be (with her help), how amazing they’d be together. But really early on in the relationship. Never giving him time to stop and think, hang on, it’s going very fast. (Turning up at the Invictus Games?)

As for her dropping hints to the press about their relationship, by then she’d already got him confused and listening to her. And it was good press they were getting, people thought, good on Harry, she seems smart and attractive. (Oh how wrong we were.)

Or she could have dickmatised him with some fandangled sex moves but I’m sure he’d seen it all.

Reactions: 25
Skanky Snatch and the Pointless Prince

Exactly she'll probably just parrot 'trans women are women' like every other fake woke idiot out there and generally throw women under the bus in her efforts to fit right in with the twiterati

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Time Harry went home and re joined the army,that is all he is good at. Faffing around in LA is not princely- Make a good example for your son Harry. DO something, or Archie will ask you one day why you didnt.

Reactions: 19
Over on tumblr there is proof they did exactly that. They set up the whole drone story to generate interest in themselves. There’s receipts.

Here it is
So we can assume that the 'reporter' they were in cahoots with was scoobie doo.
So he does these kind of favours and in return smeggy spills her guts about face timing in the bath and yoga posing for Haz in africa.

Reactions: 25
So Smeghan and the "19th" organisers (whatever that is ) have learnt absolutely nothing from Girl Up then.

No doubt she is practising her prayer-hands gesture as we speak

Reactions: 24
'Creating a transformative Newsroom centred on Gender Equity' sounds a bit like 'Modernising the Monarchy'....

Emily Ramshaw sits on the board of the Pulitzer and is a career journalist.

I'm looking forward immensely to hearing Megz Duchess-splaining how journalism should be done, you know, properly.

Reactions: 22
Time Harry went home and re joined the army,that is all he is good at. Faffing around in LA is not princely- Make a good example for your son Harry. DO something, or Archie will ask you one day why you didnt.
They don’t want him either!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.