Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When it came to her present, Harry went for something both unique and sentimental “And a framed photograph of the two of them, which he took himself.”
So he gave her a selfie? 😂😂😂

I’m still in shock at just how badly they’ve fucked it all up. They had EVERYTHING! Never would’ve had to worry about anything for the rest of their lives. Opportunities that many people would be eternally grateful for. Seeing their kids grow up never being hungry, receiving excellent education, career options wide open, travelling the world, EVERYTHING! I know it’s been said before, but what a pair of fuckwits to throw it all away because you were never going to sit on the thrones and had to toe the line publicly. Think my disbelief will outlive their fame tbh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Excellent points about local staycations.
Harry just wants to do a Bono; hopping on his private jet; to lecture the great “unwashed“

Wouldn’t at all be surprised

Meghan probably persuaded Harry on her knees to start a Travel agency and Doris will somehow miraculously become a part owner.

Good find @Just_me1954
I've heard about this blog before; I think it’s written by a Russian woman.

Doria skillfully manipulated the groom, saying that her father refused to support her financially and she does not know how to live on, because she does not have the means to live. Thomas had fallen in love with this ” unfortunate and defenseless girl”, so he proposed to her.

Doria didn’t invite the “dastardly father” to her wedding (does it remind you of anything?). However, unlike her daughter, Doria invited the rest of the family.

let’s go back to Doria. She lived in clover down, but it was still not enough for her. And she began to suggest to Thomas that he was capable of more, because he had talent and connections (immediately I remember Prince Harry, who a few months after his marriage, too, thanks to his wife, realized that he was “an extra wheel” and decided to go his own way).

I wonder if this is how it’s going to play out for Harry; once Meghan gets sick of him.
Looks like Doris is a narc too, but hides it well.

Dorian, who is tired of the eternal ” harassment” Thomas, decided to get rid of him. Since, as we have already written, the travel company was officially owned by Thomas, Dorian decided to create problems for him by not paying taxes. In America, tax evasion is a serious crime

But maybe there will be a happy ending after all:

“But, as the Russian proverb says, do not dig another hole, you will get into it yourself. So not everything happened the way Doria Ragland wanted it to. From witnesses, the tax service learned that it is she who is solely engaged in the Affairs of the firm”

”Meanwhile, Doria, who faced 15 years in prison for the crime, received 4 years in prison for financial fraud, thanks to the good soul of Thomas, who hired her a good lawyer.”
I’m also wondering why Thomas Markle and his family haven’t spoken out about doria

Reactions: 21
We have the Team Megz PR version of privacy-seeking MM's secret 39th birthday. It's kind of interesting in what it does and doesn't say, and how it says it.

Home sweet house party! Prince Harry planned a low-key celebration for his wife Meghan Markle’s 39th birthday at their Los Angeles residence, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, and the couple’s 14-month-old son, Archie, were both in attendance.

(Los Angeles residence but not a mention of Tyler Perry. No guests so the source for this fiction has to be M or H (or Doria). Doria gets three name-checks in the PR, Archie gets two) )

“They spent the day as a family and in the evening Doria looked after Archie so that Meghan and Harry could enjoy some couple time,” the insider said of the Tuesday, August 4, festivities. “Harry cooked Meghan a three-course dinner, but Doria helped him with the preparation.”

The source adds: “While Harry has become a better cook since marrying Meghan, he still has a long way to go!”

(Doria is still being positioned as a servant - she's the Nanny. But so is Harry - he's been downgraded to Meghan's not really good enough private chef.)

The former military pilot, 35, “organized a huge chocolate birthday cake, covered in icing sugar and balloons” to make sure Meghan’s big day was one to remember.

(Harry apparently isn't a Royal Prince but a 'former miliary pilot'. And hasn't learned to bake a cake yet.)

When it came to her present, Harry went for something both unique and sentimental.

“He wanted the gift to be personal, so he surprised Meghan with a necklace that he designed,” the insider tells Us. “And a framed photograph of the two of them, which he took himself.”

(Harry is also the photographer these days as well as the private chef. Their PR couldn't organise a single brand name to be mentioned in this piece)

For her part, the California native “wanted to keep it small and intimate” this year, but the source says Meghan plans to throw a “big, glamourous birthday party with all her friends for her 40th next year.”

(Like the party with all her friends at Oprah's place in Montecito she threw for her 39th... Oh wait)

While the family honored Meghan in L.A., some of her royal relatives sent well wishes from England to commemorate the milestone...

. “🎈Wishing The Duchess of Sussex a very happy birthday!” the royal family’s official Instagram account wrote alongside a photo of the queen and Suits alum in 2018.

(Lower case: royal (twice) and queen Capitalised: Duchess of Sussex and Suits She really is the Princess of Petty)
Yes, noticed the lowercase queen :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So he gave her a selfie? 😂😂😂

I’m still in shock at just how badly they’ve fucked it all up. They had EVERYTHING! Never would’ve had to worry about anything for the rest of their lives. Opportunities that many people would be eternally grateful for. Seeing their kids grow up never being hungry, receiving excellent education, career options wide open, travelling the world, EVERYTHING! I know it’s been said before, but what a pair of fuckwits to throw it all away because you were never going to sit on the thrones and had to toe the line publicly. Think my disbelief will outlive their fame tbh 😂
18536A19-1E8F-4E6D-8BE2-9191A490EEA3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Good reminder! It's worth looking at again, isn't it?

So, does this mean that his family will work with her?

Only insomuch as to facilitate his return. That is a primary objective.

That wording almost makes him sound like a hostage.

In many respects, he is an emotional hostage who is siding with his captor. He is not locked up in a room, but he is emotionally tied to her. She is in charge and he will not work against her.

That sounds like Stockholm Syndrome. Can’t his family pay her a “ransom” to get him back?
Right now, she is confident that she can make much more money with him than by giving him up. That is what makes this situation so unusual.
I'm starting to wonder if MM will think that the post-divorce tell all interview (plus the pay-out she's fishing for) might be more lucrative than sticking with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So the Prince has been relegated to the showgirls chief cook and bottle-washer? The desperation of promoting the greetings from the Royals?!

So Oprah & Gayle couldn't make it and neither could Ellen and Portia? No Clinton's or Obama's? You think Bill Gates would have made an effort considering he's picked her for his running mate in 2024-28 Presidential Elections. The five friends? What a let down ...

The Royals must be spoonin' this up ...

It read like this year was the pits but hoping for better next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting in the comments.

Also, their pal Trudeau (who screwed the Canadians out of hundreds of thousands of dollars for security for this pair of cunts and tipped them off, in my opinion, that the Canadian border was about to close due to covid, is in trouble for giving a gov admin contract to a supposed "charity foundation" called WE that would have netted the 'charity' almost $44million. His mommy has been paid $250,000 for speaking at WE events and his brother has made $32,000 for speaking at them. Trudeau himself and his wife also spoke at events for them and received "expenses".
The WE 'charity has now pulled out of the deal due to public reaction. BUT ...
it's not hard to connect the dots and conclude that all these murky cunts swimming in the same fetid pond share info on ways to use charities and "foundations" for their personal financial benefit.:mad: Looking at you snarkles and wondering if all this foundation/company name juggling going on with Sussex Royal/ MWX/liquidation etc is because the Trudeau situation within your clique has scared you into covering up your earning plans with as much confusion as possible.
It's like the shell game scam that tourists fall for.

The above video includes details on the WE scam.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Apparently, the huge chocolate birthday cake was covered in omid faces balloons

I lost it. 😂🤣

They obviously don't Tattle.

I really, really hope whoever owns that bakery does, though.....and they deliberately suggested the theme!

So over to you, @Pom Bear - we need an Omid balloon cake! Maybe a joint effort with @freda19 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh, great opening for my theory. Gather round and here I go.
I can't help wondering how Haz with his trusty beef sword and smooth pick-up line "Wanna duck a prince" haven't got him into baby bother before. I mean pre smeggy he had at least 18 years of shagging and at least two serious relationships that we know of. Either he's been incredibly lucky(or the girls have all been smart) or has inherited great uncle David's difficulty in the bedroom dept. Great uncle David supposedly became so utterly enthralled with Wallis because she managed to reach the places other ladies couldn't. OK, now I don't believe she learned to fire ping pong balls from her lady parts during her time in the far east, but she admitted that she and her Naval husband of the time did visit bleep houses and sing-song ladies together, so I don't doubt she picked up a few tricks for dealing with unresponsive little soldiers unable to stand to attention.
I would think that as a near 40yr old(or whatever) ex alleged yacht girl and casting couch surfer that smeggy would have similarly learned a few tricks.
Maybe it was this ability that made Haz decide she was so special. And maybe it was his lack of performance skills that necessitated so much secrecy around archiedoll's production. Not her problem, but his.
So maybe that's the secret hold she now has on him and might explain his looking so ill and under pressure lately. People like smeggy will drill your head if they have something on you.
Anyway, that's my theory.
In Wallis's case it was supposedly "the Singapore Clutch", but actually its widely believed to be a fabrication possibly by MI6 who wanted to discredit them in case Hitler made him king.. God knows. Our gal exercises a peculiar hold on the dumb as a rock no-mark. I think something overlooked is that in all this time and through all these relationships he has never actually "settled down" you know shared a house, picked up someone elses clothes, all that normal tit. He seemed to be very envious of his brothers frankly rather unimaginative bourgeois lifestyle and maybe she combined a fake version of that with her professional repetoire to winning effect?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We have the Team Megz PR version of privacy-seeking MM's secret 39th birthday. It's kind of interesting in what it does and doesn't say, and how it says it.

Home sweet house party! Prince Harry planned a low-key celebration for his wife Meghan Markle’s 39th birthday at their Los Angeles residence, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, and the couple’s 14-month-old son, Archie, were both in attendance.

(Los Angeles residence but not a mention of Tyler Perry. No guests so the source for this fiction has to be M or H (or Doria). Doria gets three name-checks in the PR, Archie gets two) )

“They spent the day as a family and in the evening Doria looked after Archie so that Meghan and Harry could enjoy some couple time,” the insider said of the Tuesday, August 4, festivities. “Harry cooked Meghan a three-course dinner, but Doria helped him with the preparation.”

The source adds: “While Harry has become a better cook since marrying Meghan, he still has a long way to go!”

(Doria is still being positioned as a servant - she's the Nanny. But so is Harry - he's been downgraded to Meghan's not really good enough private chef.)

The former military pilot, 35, “organized a huge chocolate birthday cake, covered in icing sugar and balloons” to make sure Meghan’s big day was one to remember.

(Harry apparently isn't a Royal Prince but a 'former miliary pilot'. And hasn't learned to bake a cake yet.)

When it came to her present, Harry went for something both unique and sentimental.

“He wanted the gift to be personal, so he surprised Meghan with a necklace that he designed,” the insider tells Us. “And a framed photograph of the two of them, which he took himself.”

(Harry is also the photographer these days as well as the private chef. Their PR couldn't organise a single brand name to be mentioned in this piece)

For her part, the California native “wanted to keep it small and intimate” this year, but the source says Meghan plans to throw a “big, glamourous birthday party with all her friends for her 40th next year.”

(Like the party with all her friends at Oprah's place in Montecito she threw for her 39th... Oh wait)

While the family honored Meghan in L.A., some of her royal relatives sent well wishes from England to commemorate the milestone...

. “🎈Wishing The Duchess of Sussex a very happy birthday!” the royal family’s official Instagram account wrote alongside a photo of the queen and Suits alum in 2018.

(Lower case: royal (twice) and queen Capitalised: Duchess of Sussex and Suits She really is the Princess of Petty)
This is when I wish there was a rolling eye emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Can you imagine the 3 course meal "Meghan I want the crispy bread but its all floppy doppy"

He has a deliciously sharp tone doesn't he.
Deadpan and deadly, he really is terrific. He knows whats going on here and hes making it perfectly clear to anyone listening in the hope that someone sees sense before people really get badly hurt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you imagine the 3 course meal "Meghan I want the crispy bread but its all floppy doppy"

Deadpan and deadly, he really is terrific. He knows whats going on here and hes making it perfectly clear to anyone listening in the hope that someone sees sense before people really get badly hurt.
Can you explain a little to the bewildered espresso-drinkers here what comes next and what sort of timeframe the deadpan and deadly one might have in mind?

I have also concluded that directions towards a trial must be given promptly. The case has been slowed down by case management issues. It should now move forward at a greater pace. Disclosure, inspection and exchange of witness statements come next. The order that deals with the outcome of this application will fix a trial window, and an early Costs and Case Management Conference at which a timetable for those further pre-trial steps will be laid down, and budgets set.

Reactions: 9
A three course meal made by Haribo? Even with Doris' help, does he know how to peel a carrot or boil a pan of rice?

I bet it was a Papa John's meal deal, with garlic bread and chicken wings to start, barbeque chicken pizza, and Red Velvet triple-frozen cheesecake to finish.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately can’t read that screenshot, can you break it into 3 pages maybe? 😘
Sorry, hope this is better (apologies for the random black streaks). I think he's got a rather rakish glint in his eye, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crisps.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.