Harry and Meghan #35 Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kingdom Choir's Karen Gibson was just on Lorraine setting the record straight about Harry and Meghan.
Saying that she met with them and they were just lovely down to earth people (all the while Karen's eyes darting backwards and forwards, not looking straight into the camera) She looked very uncomfortable talking about them.
It was like she was having to dig deep into the recesses of her imagination to find something nice to say!

"They were wonderful and very much in love"

I think this sentence summed it up really:

"As couples do when they get married, they like things just so!"

Poor Karen - that was a struggle! lol
Now where's that Bullshit button? 🤔
🤭

Screenshot_20200805-231601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doria Ragland part 1

Doria Ragland part 2

MM trail on her way to H

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting in the comments.

Also, their pal Trudeau (who screwed the Canadians out of hundreds of thousands of dollars for security for this pair of cunts and tipped them off, in my opinion, that the Canadian border was about to close due to covid, is in trouble for giving a gov admin contract to a supposed "charity foundation" called WE that would have netted the 'charity' almost $44million. His mommy has been paid $250,000 for speaking at WE events and his brother has made $32,000 for speaking at them. Trudeau himself and his wife also spoke at events for them and received "expenses".
The WE 'charity has now pulled out of the deal due to public reaction. BUT ...
it's not hard to connect the dots and conclude that all these murky cunts swimming in the same fetid pond share info on ways to use charities and "foundations" for their personal financial benefit.:mad: Looking at you snarkles and wondering if all this foundation/company name juggling going on with Sussex Royal/ MWX/liquidation etc is because the Trudeau situation within your clique has scared you into covering up your earning plans with as much confusion as possible.
It's like the shell game scam that tourists fall for.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I suspect it was 'tailored' to suit Meghan's storyline...exaggerated a bit here, coloured in a bit there etc - all to make her look respectable and fit the narrative.
Regarding the narcissist analysis in several comments before - I can't claim any professional insight, only one from experience, I mentioned it before. My husband used to be married to one, only for a few years, but it was enough to nearly destroy him. Unfortunately I had to have dealings with her after we got together (children involved), and got to know her way of thinking pretty well (as bonkers as it was). There is one and only one person in their life they are interested in - themselves. I'm inclined to think they are not very happy people deep down, and need constant manifests of admiration, they also have to be in control, they manipulate the (ever-changing) narrative all the time. They have a low boredom threshold, and move on pretty quickly once got bored with something. Other people are only "loved" for as long as they are useful. Then discarded. They can be very charming when they need to be. Masters of deception - and although some people see straight through them, for most it takes a long time. They lie, lie to get out of a lie, and then lie even more. Not remotely phased when caught lying, most likely will try to convince you that it was you who must have got it wrong in the first place. Emotional blackmail on daily basis. Can be agressive and violent. So pre-occupied with their own agenda/plan/ideas they almost live in a bubble. Jealous of others getting attention. At times bordering on bi-polar (you literally feel you're dealing with 2 different people sometimes). I could go on, but these are just things I saw in the ex, and it all applies to M.
Completely agree with the description of a narc; my ex is one and bizarreness has got together with one.
The one thing I would add is that they appear to be incapable of original thoughts and ideas and frequently Nick other people’s ideas (ex’s gf used to copy me all the time).
i see that in Meghan plagiarising people left, right and centre.
Every single one of her great ideas has come from somewhere else. And I bet that includes writing on bananas...!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Every single one of her great ideas has come from somewhere else. And I bet that includes writing on bananas...!

Of course!

However in this instance she was gracious enough to give some credit - Referring to Stacey, she added: "I saw this project this woman started..."

Nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If he really wanted to help the environment and give people practical, simple solutions, he'd be promoting staycations to interesting and unusual parts of the places his audience was already living. It's sustainable, helps struggling locals and in this climate there's no danger of being caught on the other side of the world if your country places restrictions again and no excuse for not knowing/following local rules on masks and social distancing.
Excellent points about local staycations.
Harry just wants to do a Bono; hopping on his private jet; to lecture the great “unwashed“

Maybe Doris is after a Travalyst gig?
Wouldn’t at all be surprised

Meghan probably persuaded Harry on her knees to start a Travel agency and Doris will somehow miraculously become a part owner.

Doria Ragland part 1

Doria Ragland part 2

MM trail on her way to H

Good find @Just_me1954
I've heard about this blog before; I think it’s written by a Russian woman.

Doria skillfully manipulated the groom, saying that her father refused to support her financially and she does not know how to live on, because she does not have the means to live. Thomas had fallen in love with this ” unfortunate and defenseless girl”, so he proposed to her.

Doria didn’t invite the “dastardly father” to her wedding (does it remind you of anything?). However, unlike her daughter, Doria invited the rest of the family.

let’s go back to Doria. She lived in clover down, but it was still not enough for her. And she began to suggest to Thomas that he was capable of more, because he had talent and connections (immediately I remember Prince Harry, who a few months after his marriage, too, thanks to his wife, realized that he was “an extra wheel” and decided to go his own way).

I wonder if this is how it’s going to play out for Harry; once Meghan gets sick of him.
Looks like Doris is a narc too, but hides it well.

Dorian, who is tired of the eternal ” harassment” Thomas, decided to get rid of him. Since, as we have already written, the travel company was officially owned by Thomas, Dorian decided to create problems for him by not paying taxes. In America, tax evasion is a serious crime

But maybe there will be a happy ending after all:

“But, as the Russian proverb says, do not dig another hole, you will get into it yourself. So not everything happened the way Doria Ragland wanted it to. From witnesses, the tax service learned that it is she who is solely engaged in the Affairs of the firm”

”Meanwhile, Doria, who faced 15 years in prison for the crime, received 4 years in prison for financial fraud, thanks to the good soul of Thomas, who hired her a good lawyer.”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
What a difference in him there. Smiling eyes, instead of dead, haunted, sunken, pissholes. A genuine smile too
Totally different Harry,hes lost the fun in him and I'm sure the happiness in him, it must destroy his family seeing him as he is now

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So here we have it "We All Poop".

In a rare moment, almost, of self awareness Meghan says in her latest Witness Statement (WS) "..It's not me thats on trial here.." But it is Megsy-Sue you are so wrong.

Not only on trial but you have already lost - even if, as is possible, you succeed on the narrow point of your privacy being breached. So what? You get maybe at best 60-70% of your costs back. The Damages will be small. They are in cases like this; and anyway you have chosen to ride the Tiger of publicity as the Judgment makes clear. You are no babe in the woods. You deserve scant (one of Warby's favourite words) sympathy.

The Mail has nothing to lose, even if it loses. The Costs and damages will be a small fraction of the increased revenue generated so far let alone the millions generated as an eager public watch the ongoing shaming and humiliation of people they have come to despise. The Mail has no reputation to lose. The Nations and, to an extent now, the worlds secret dirty pleasure. A mix of salacious gossip and Presbyterean outrage larded with Tits, Ass and Hunks. "By office boys for office boys" sniffed Lord Salisbury two centuries ago, an institution then, like the Royal Family.

Warby is scathing, in his restrained manner, about Meghan, as he was in his previous Judgment:

"The other Statement was from the Claimant herself. It was short, containing little that was factual - or certainly little that needed to be proved, by the Claimant or anyone else."

"The defendant suggests that the claimants side briefed the press in relation to this application, and the evidence bears this out.......Indeed there is evidence to support the defendants assertion that the claimants side have been energetically briefing the media about these proceedings from the beginning"

He fingers ("Wetwipe now!") "someone called Omid Scobie". Come off it Yeronner! Next you'll be saying "The Beatles what are they? Some popular music combination?" . As a clear mouthpiece, direct to the Duchess, which will of course become highly significant. He is in for a lifetime of pain Lady C's "Scabies". As this cases other obvious and disposable hate figure.

He also teases the Mails famous, in my little world, and formidable solicitor Keith Mathieson. Wondering aloud if he waited up till midnight to send the Response (improperly) to the Mail so they could publish it. Sniffily dismissing his evidence; but significantly not as he did with Sherbourne at the previous hearing taking him and White (the Mails barrister whom he clearly respects) to the woodshed. He knows and we all know they are acting for a bunch of shits. They arent pretending to be saving the world.

Indeed he helpfully explains how their arguments might be improved.

He does all this because he knows the anonymity of the FFF is unsustainable legally and practically. What he does is to take the Claimants evidence when unapposed at face value. He humanely shields the FFF, for the time being, so that there can be no excuse for them not making witness statements about what really happened. He makes it perfectly clear that come trial this protection will almost certainly "evaporate".

So what is the story? We now have evidence from two of the five. Directly from B and indirectly in a lawyers WS from "one other".

B says she and the other 4 in communication decided they were so worried about the evil Britishers assault on the peoples Duchess that B was tasked with doing something. She contacted Jess Cagle (so many names in this matter sound like slang for something below the waist) editor of People. Jess "set up" for all 5 to speak to People "..on the basis their identities would not be revealed, they would not have done so otherwise" (important). "The claimant played no part in arranging the interviews, was not aware they were being planned, and did not become aware of the article until after it was published". This is what Meghan must prove to succeed against the Mails defence that she condoned or acquiesced in or solicited (words to that effect) the article.

The Mail argue that in fact Friend B has regularly leaked material about Meghan to the press to thier mutual benefit and in one of the drier assides in the Judgment Warby says:

"Over 45 paragraphs Friend B addresses one by one each press cutting explaining the context and role she played in relation to each. The gist of her evidence is that it is misleading and untrue to suggest that this material undermines what she said in her first statement."

He does not say he believes her, merely that her evidence is uncontested in this regard.

Helpfully Warby hints that both the promise of anonymity and the ignorance of Meghan could subsequently be challenged - and all would change.

The "one other" friend in evidence given via Meghans lawyers discloses that she fear she would "..(with reason) suffer intrusion and distress if the order sought is not made."! "with reason"! Now, this is something of a bombshell. Why you might ask? What is her evidence or her circumstances? Is this the "unsatisfactory witness"? Hmmmmmm!

I wont go on. The battle lines are drawn. For the FFF doom approaches. Their evidence (and Thomas's see below) is at the heart of the case. If it carries on they will have to give WS endorsed with Statements of Truth about what happened and they will be dragged over to London in January when the anonymity will "evaporate" and what happened to Amber and Johnny will happen to them. They will pay a price in "splash and spreads" for their misguided friendship with another b-lister who didnt scruple to advertise a product that literally meant your tit dont stink.

And Thomas. The other key witness.

I look at those ill advised photos of this elderly man, chumpishly posing as he was clearly advised to. They are endearing not sinister. He appears to be what he is. A "rube" who made his living in the physically demanding and unglamorous world behind the tinsel; and against the odds won the lottery and spent his money on the daughter he adored. A striking girl who got in front of the lighting rigs he worked on, and despite having no proper talent, made something of herself and could have been something truly remarkable, but instead became Meghan Markle. Those harsh phonemes that will be forever associated with deceit, treachery, betrayal, abusive relationships and public shaming.

It is a tragedy worthy of Sophocles. Character is fate and the narrative arc ends with Justice.

Aunty needs a walk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

In a rare moment, almost, of self awareness Meghan says in her latest Witness Statement (WS) "..It's not me thats on trial here.." But it is Megsy-Sue you are so wrong.

Not only on trial but you have already lost - even if, as is possible, you succeed on the narrow point of your privacy being breached. So what? You get maybe at best 60-70% of your costs back. The Damages will be small. They are in cases like this; and anyway you have chosen to ride the Tiger of publicity as the Judgment makes clear. You are no babe in the woods. You deserve scant (one of Warby's favourite words) sympathy.

The Mail has nothing to lose, even if it loses. The Costs and damages will be a small fraction of the increased revenue generated so far let alone the millions generated as an eager public watch the ongoing shaming and humiliation of people they have come to despise. The Mail has no reputation to lose. The Nations and, to an extent now, the worlds secret dirty pleasure. A mix of salacious gossip and Presbyterean outrage larded with Tits, Ass and Hunks. "By office boys for office boys" sniffed Lord Salisbury two centuries ago, an institution then, like the Royal Family.

Warby is scathing, in his restrained manner, about Meghan, as he was in his previous Judgment:

"The other Statement was from the Claimant herself. It was short, containing little that was factual - or certainly little that needed to be proved, by the Claimant or anyone else."

"The defendant suggests that the claimants side briefed the press in relation to this application, and the evidence bears this out.......Indeed there is evidence to support the defendants assertion that the claimants side have been energetically briefing the media about these proceedings from the beginning"

He fingers ("Wetwipe now!") "someone called Omid Scobie". Come off it Yeronner! Next you'll be saying "The Beatles what are they? Some popular music combination?" . As a clear mouthpiece, direct to the Duchess, which will of course become highly significant. He is in for a lifetime of pain Lady C's "Scabies". As this cases other obvious and disposable hate figure.

He also teases the Mails famous, in my little world, and formidable solicitor Keith Mathieson. Wondering aloud if he waited up till midnight to send the Response (improperly) to the Mail so they could publish it. Sniffily dismissing his evidence; but significantly not as he did with Sherbourne at the previous hearing taking him and White (the Mails barrister whom he clearly respects) to the woodshed. He knows and we all know they are acting for a bunch of shits. They arent pretending to be saving the world.

He does all this because he knows the anonymity of the FFF is unsustainable legally and practically. What he does is to take the Claimants evidence when unapposed at face value. He humanely shields the FFF, for the time being, so that there can be no excuse for them not making witness statements about what really happened. He makes it perfectly clear that come trial this protection will almost certainly "evaporate".

So what is the story? We now have evidence from two of the five. Directly from B and indirectly in a lawyers WS from "one other".

B says she and the other 4 in communication decided they were so worried about the evil Britishers assault on the peoples Duchess that B was tasked with doing something. She contacted Jess Cagle (so many names in this matter sound like slang for something below the waist) editor of People. Jess "set up" for all 5 to speak to People "..on the basis their identities would not be revealed, they would not have done so otherwise" (important). "The claimant played no part in arranging the interviews, was not aware they were being planned, and did not become aware of the article until after it was published". This is what Meghan must prove to succeed against the Mails defence that she condoned or acquiesced in or solicited (words to that effect) the article.

The Mail argue that in fact Friend B has regularly leaked material about Meghan to the press to thier mutual benefit and in one of the drier assides in the Judgment Warby says:

"Over 45 paragraphs Friend B addresses one by one each press cutting explaining the context and role she played in relation to each. The gist of her evidence is that it is misleading and untrue to suggest that this material undermines what she said in her first statement."

He does not say he believes her, merely that her evidence is uncontested in this regard.

Helpfully Warby hints that both the promise of anonymity and the ignorance of Meghan could subsequently be challenged - and all would change.

The "one other" friend in evidence given via Meghans lawyers discloses that she fear she would "..(with reason) suffer intrusion and distress if the order sought is not made."! "with reason"! Now, this is something of a bombshell. Why you might ask? What is her evidence or her circumstances? Is this the "unsatisfactory witness"? Hmmmmmm!

I wont go on. The battle lines are drawn. For the FFF doom approaches. Their evidence (and Thomas's see below) is at the heart of the case. If it carries on they will have to give WS endorsed with Statements of Truth about what happened and they will be dragged over to London in January when the anonymity will "evaporate" and what happened to Amber and Johnny will happen to them. They will pay a price in "splash and spreads" for their misguided friendship with another b-lister who didnt scruple to advertise a product that literally meant your tit dont stink.

I look at those ill advised photos of this elderly man, chumpishly posing as he was clearly advised to. They are endearing not sinister. He appears to be what he is. A "rube" who made his living in the physically demanding and unglamorous world behind the tinsel; and against the odds won the lottery and spent his money on the daughter he adored. A striking girl who got in front of the lighting rigs he worked on, and despite having no proper talent, made something of herself and could have been something truly remarkable, but instead became Meghan Markle. Those harsh phonemes that will be forever associated with deceit, treachery, betrayal, abusive relationships and public shaming.

It is a tragedy worthy of Sophocles. Character is fate and the narrative arc ends with Justice.

Aunty needs a walk.

You are just the best. Thanks for that!!

Reactions: 28

Aunty needs a walk.
So delicious I read it three times..

'So many names in this matter sound like slang for something below the waist..' 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So delicious I read it three times..

'So many names in this matter sound like slang for something below the waist..' 🤣🤣🤣
I have to read at least three times, the neurons in my brain don't always want to kick in on the first reading. : - )

• Heart
Reactions: 22
”Meanwhile, Doria, who faced 15 years in prison for the crime, received 4 years in prison for financial fraud, thanks to the good soul of Thomas, who hired her a good lawyer.”
Is there any corroboration that Doria did indeed spend 4 years in the nick? Is there a privacy law in California that would prevent such information being made public?

Aunty needs a walk.
Excellent and, as always, very entertaining. Love '...so many names in this matter sound like slang for something below the waist'.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The other Statement was from the Claimant herself. It was short, containing little that was factual - or certainly little that needed to be proved, by the Claimant or anyone else."
Just catching up, my jaw dropped!:eek:

The shade! :m😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We have the Team Megz PR version of privacy-seeking MM's secret 39th birthday. It's kind of interesting in what it does and doesn't say, and how it says it.

Home sweet house party! Prince Harry planned a low-key celebration for his wife Meghan Markle’s 39th birthday at their Los Angeles residence, a source exclusively tells Us Weekly. Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland, and the couple’s 14-month-old son, Archie, were both in attendance.

(Los Angeles residence but not a mention of Tyler Perry. No guests so the source for this fiction has to be M or H (or Doria). Doria gets three name-checks in the PR, Archie gets two) )

“They spent the day as a family and in the evening Doria looked after Archie so that Meghan and Harry could enjoy some couple time,” the insider said of the Tuesday, August 4, festivities. “Harry cooked Meghan a three-course dinner, but Doria helped him with the preparation.”

The source adds: “While Harry has become a better cook since marrying Meghan, he still has a long way to go!”

(Doria is still being positioned as a servant - she's the Nanny. But so is Harry - he's been downgraded to Meghan's not really good enough private chef.)

The former military pilot, 35, “organized a huge chocolate birthday cake, covered in icing sugar and balloons” to make sure Meghan’s big day was one to remember.

(Harry apparently isn't a Royal Prince but a 'former miliary pilot'. And hasn't learned to bake a cake yet.)

When it came to her present, Harry went for something both unique and sentimental.

“He wanted the gift to be personal, so he surprised Meghan with a necklace that he designed,” the insider tells Us. “And a framed photograph of the two of them, which he took himself.”

(Harry is also the photographer these days as well as the private chef. Their PR couldn't organise a single brand name to be mentioned in this piece)

For her part, the California native “wanted to keep it small and intimate” this year, but the source says Meghan plans to throw a “big, glamourous birthday party with all her friends for her 40th next year.”

(Like the party with all her friends at Oprah's place in Montecito she threw for her 39th... Oh wait)

While the family honored Meghan in L.A., some of her royal relatives sent well wishes from England to commemorate the milestone...

. “🎈Wishing The Duchess of Sussex a very happy birthday!” the royal family’s official Instagram account wrote alongside a photo of the queen and Suits alum in 2018.

(Lower case: royal (twice) and queen Capitalised: Duchess of Sussex and Suits She really is the Princess of Petty)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.