Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

min

Its actually very dangerous funding someone elses litigation. Its called "maintenance" and its fundamentally unlawful the punishment being liability for the other parties costs. If the Mail really wanted to stir up some shit they could demand proof of whose paying for this. Especially if she Discontinues and they can argue it was all a sham!

It really is one of the biggest shitshows Ive ever seen nearly as cringe to watch as the bloody wedding.
@antinoos thanks for all the deciphering - sitting over here on the other side of the world in the Convict Colony, it's not always easy to understand the nuances. Although - a shitshow is a shitshow, regardless of where in the world you are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Campagne

VIP Member
Inspired by MillicentMargarets spot on post Ive become quite fascinated by Travalyst and what its ultimate purpose (if any) might be. Ive been looking at the formal documents and filing history of Travalyst and an intriguing story eventually emerges. I'm sorry its long and I will try and "Campagne" it but the whole thing is very revealing and not immediately obvious. Certainly none of our useless preening press seem to have noticed.

Travalyst starts life as a new "Global Initiative" launched with highly professional razzamatazz on the Royal Family Website and at an event in Amsterdam on 3rd September 2019.

It is described as a "new partnership" to "bring travel companies together" to "promote ethical and sustainable travel".

Amongst the Household names persuaded to allocate part of their PR budgets to this obscure hokum and attach their brands to a still popular member of the pre-eminent global soap opera (without frankly having to do much) are Ctrip, BookingCom, Skyscanner, TripAdviser and Visa. Several lucky members of these firms upper adminisphere of wokeflakes have fetched up at some fancy hotel in Amsterdam so they can tell their friends (who dont already know) what Harry smells like.

Harry makes a long and essentially meaningless speech , though in contrast to what is to come as the highly accomplished RF machine cede control to a half-educated bit part cable-tv actress, it is very well-written.

To summarise Travalyst is in the "encouragement" side of the do gooding business. Everyones going to be encouraged to travel in and to environments in need of a dose of ethics and sustainabilty by ethical and sustainable means. Destinations are going to be "upheld" and "travellers" the pretentious name middle class people give to tourists or holidaymakers are going to be "encouraged"to leave those communities "better". It is (still) entirely unclear how or even if these gaseous post-colonial objectives might be achieved, but they sound nice to idiots.

Is all the kind of bullshit you get in the Lifestyle Sections of self-styled progressive newspapers. Where amidst the advertorials for £600 blouses and house makeovers by millionairre architects called Tarragon and Hugo; us rubes are advised how to have an "ethical Xmas" with decorations made from recycled brown paper. gifts of timeshare goats in Botswana and penitential vegan "feasts" by people who spend December in the Caribbean.

Shortly after this it appears things started to go precipitately downhill and behing the scenes Madame has her full time cunt on. Nothing Travalyst happens - though the difference between that and anything Travalyst might actually do other than make speeches remains unclear.

Most importantly it doesnt exist as any kind of seperate corporate entity. It is simply an "intiative" supported by Harry under the aegis of the BRF. A key part of the discussions in January must have been how they were going to seperate all such intiatives and roles. That and all the lovely moolah accumulated in the no doubt scrupulously kept accounts of William and Harrys Foundation.

Suddenly in April 2020 Travalyst is finally Incorporated - the bare minimum to establish a Company Limited by Guarantee as a not-for-obvious-profit Organisation. It has "boilerplate" ie off the peg Memorandum and Articles called Mem and Arts which set out the company constitution objectives and rules.

Slightly under cover of darkness in a story that finally broke around 20th July 2020 (when its in the Mail) the Foundations funds are split in half with one half remaining in a renamed William and Kate foundation and the rest distributed to the ex-Royal Sid and Nancy. "Doria says we should get it in bags Harry?". In fact, which sparks all the controversy, its paid to the soon to be ex-Sussex Royal as no other vehicle actually exists other than Travalyst.

After the "ethics and sustainability" of this are publically questioned serious monies top lawyers CMS ammend the Mem and Arts in a big old hurry on 28th July 2020. You have to look carefully but a new s49 "Dissolution" is added at the end of the Articles of Association.

Now what poppets do we think that might facillitate? I feel a seperate post comming on.
Thank you Aunty; very nicely « Campagne‘d »

So it would appear that Travalyst is the Harkle’s brand new washing machine.

From Lady C's book describing the meeting when Haz asked TQ for permission to marry Meg and PP told him that 'we step out with actresses, we don't marry them'.

What has not been reported is the remainder of the conversation, which came to be via two different sources, one a close friend of the Queen, another a Prince. Harry, desperately in love with Meghan and willing to do anything to keep her, discounted his grandfather's suggestion with the intensity of an addict being threatened with deprivation. He informed his grandfather that he would by marrying Meghan no matter what.

The Queen likes consensus and is always extremely well briefed as to what is going on in the world as well as within her own family, so when Philip's interdict raised the temperature, Elizabeth II intervened with the intention of lowering it. Harry did not even let her finish what she was saying. He cut her off mid-sentence with the imprecation that he was 'going to marry her and if you don't like it, you'll just have to suck it up.' The Queen had never heard the expression before, nor indeed had I until the conversation was recounted to me, but I fully identifed with her comment that 'I didn't need any explanation as to what it meant. As soon as I heard it, I knew.'

If that's how Harry treats TQ, Megz will do the same and worse. The goss from the Commonwealth Service was that she openly referred to Camilla as 'old syphilis'.

I'm with Aunty on this. Some people are just plain bad.
BIB is where HM should have gathered up the chutzpah of the QM (also known as the Steel Marshmallow) and told Harry he did not have her permission to marry; he could piss off to à European town hall; and there would be no title or HRH for Ms. Markle-Windsor.

MM may be bad, but Harry is spoilt and disrespectful beyond belief.
Nobody should speak to an older person like that; leave alone your Granny and Queen of England.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Bless her, God loves a trier and I do too. She made some really questionable/ down right stupid decisions in her time and here she is still plugging away.
Yes Sarah's transgressions seem pretty mild now don't they? And lets not forget the abuse she got in the media for not being as pretty as Diana. Remember when they called her the Duchess of Pork?

• Sad
  • Heart

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Did the rest of the world forget that William was only 14 & went through all this at the same time? Funnily he seems to have come through this in one piece.

The problem is H doesn’t like the word no! His ego & sense of self importance is mind blowing! He really needs a dose of reality.

Anyone else really looking forward to the world opening up & these two falling flat on their faces?

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Did the rest of the world forget that William was only 14 & went through all this at the same time? Funnily he seems to have come through this in one piece.

The problem is H doesn’t like the word no! His ego & sense of self importance is mind blowing! He really needs a dose of reality.

Anyone else really looking forward to the world opening up & these two falling flat on their faces?
On that point. I was thinking about this at work this morning (obsessed? moi?:m)
We were chatting about the Depp case first, and wondering can he recover from all these embarrassing revelations and continue to have a career. I think he will. I think he'll suck it up and move on and he's a big enough name to make a comeback if he gets offered a truly great script. Robert Downey Junior did it. Cleaned up his shit and moved past it all.
But Depp has the Name and the talent and the 'ins' with the right people.
Smeggy hasn't got that. She's a c list actress with no movie credits other than "hot girl in car giving blow job". Her political dreams are just that ... dreams. No one would take her seriously. Actor Ronald Reagan had a hard time being taken seriously as a politician, but he's a bloke so that made a difference. Smeggy has no advantageous penis to hide her mistakes behind/under. The nearest she has to a penis is Haz and he's been worse than useless in her bid for world domination.He's actually a drawback. He has no charisma, no gravitas and no brain and nobody takes him seriously. Between them they have nothing to offer the glitteratti. Haz called Wills snobbish but Hollywood can be uber snobbish. If you're riding high and they can bathe in your reflected glow you'll be welcome, be you royalty, politician or movie person. But once your glow fades they are masters of evasion and will dodge you like the plague in case your failure rubs off on them.
Yes the snarkles will get invites but they'll be so everyone can gape at them and watch them perform like dancing bears for their entertainment. They have fucked up big time on all the important elements. Made really bad investments re all the trademarking, foundations etc, disrespected the Queen and other Royals (who Hollywood love), got embroiled in ridiculous litigation issues and dragged their friends into a total shit storm. Hollywood doesn't like that negativity. Disney called it first months ago by saying smeggy was too controversial for them to deal with. They were being overly polite in my opinion. They'll know her rep as a diva in the industry, and more recent revelations make her look even worse. She's toast.
They'll just have to get by on her $5million, Haz's £30million and daddy Chas's pocket money while she (never he, not ever he) figures out her next merching or Foundation scam.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yorkiejules

Chatty Member
H is in the UK.hes been here for at least a few weeks,maybe since father's Day or thereabouts.
I keep telling you great stuff and you don't believe me...it's all first hand from my friends👽👾
Wait till spring then we will see what's what and whos whos,and where it's at...
This divorce settlement is going to be scary for all concerned cos I think she's definitely overestimated how much he's worth...maybe she should divorce her mother and split the 9 million😎🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

PennyCrayon

VIP Member

So, the ‘tent’ they stayed in was £1,500 per night. Is this what he’s suggesting we all do for sustainable travel? He really does need to STFU.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

catp

Thank you for the new thread.:love:

so quick recap of our last thread : - bandwagon hatred against caucasian race; yet another new plastic surgeon face; vitriolic sugar fanbase; losing the PR arms race; Travalheist charity disgrace; an Archie money-making court case; losing so badly against DM we're struggling to keep a straight face; the 5 friends have no hiding place; Finding Freedom lies mean total fall from grace ...... and rejection from RF/UK is gathering pace....

😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Kbudser

So apparently there has been some updates on the RF website to do with biographies of the different members. They've deleted most of Meghan's supposed background in philanthropy and just mention the fact she withdrew as a working royal and is in North America. Everyone else in the family has stayed the same on there...

• Haha
  • Heart

SansaStark

Hi all! Never posted on this thread before but have read them all and enjoy the commentary and Auntys legal insights. Looking forward to watching how this all plays out and hoping they disappear into obscurity and prioritise their son and his well-being.

antinoos

I posted this for you in the previous thread, you probably did not see it, it's about the article in the Times claiming that they were advised and offered help with her dad already before the engagement and many times after the engagement but refused:

"Any thoughts about the removed Times article? I just read it again and if it's true it is pretty amazing. Meghan has in that case not seen har dad since at least June 2016. Harry has never met him. Yet they claim that the media destroyed her relationship with him. Also, where did the article go?"

The Sun still refers to the original article:

Maintenance is actually paying or even contributing to someones legal bills. Never do it! Obviously a waste of money with additional hidden dangers.

This just confirms other very unattractive things about both of them that are frankly unsurprising. If you piss off a lot of "little people" when you are riding high they are going to pubicise their justifiable grievances when you come off your horse. There will be a lot more of this kind of thing. No NDA lasts forever! A pair of prize bastards.

I was once taken to court by an unscrupulous person who was using a photograph of a certain Welsh poet as a honey trap in terms of copyright. He didn’t believe in fair use (there was no commercial use of the image, it was on a blog). He was extremely aggressive, threatening and actually subjected me to one of the worst years of my life. It caused me to lose sleep, be short with family members and actually went some way to changing my happy go lucky personality.

I’m sure the actress is lapping up the drama, after all it’s keeping her in the media spotlight. I cannot imagine what it’s doing to the FFFs though. If as is said they are not rich or famous. It’s the first thing on your mind in the morning and the last thing on your mind at night. My prediction is that their friendship will end with the court case. I settled out of court just to get on with my life. However others went to court and won, I just wanted the torment to end.

She has well and truly thrown 5 people (friends) under a bus!!

I really really hate people like that. I used to delight in taking them down (though its never easy because the law is so painstakingly fair). Its one of the worst forms of abuse and bullying. If I had my way we'd get all medieval on their asses and brand V L on their cheeks for Vexatious Litigant.

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Hi all, I’m new to the thread. (Fairly new to tattle actually) But I just wanted to say that looking at those screenshots of his zoom thingy I truly believe that he’s on the edge of insanity. That’s if he hasn’t already tipped over into it. Seriously, he looks really ill!
Welcome maggie.
Much as I despise the treacherous little rat I agree with you.
He went into this full pelt and full of self confidence and now he's a nervous wreck who struggles to speak to a friggin laptop camera.
His family and the doctors who were treating him in England must be tearing their hair out that all their work building him up is being undone.
He was never good at school and struggled to retain information so learning speeches will be a nightmare.
Plus I can picture smeggy pecking at him endlessly "Be more macho Aitch ... look profound on that bit ... for this part you need to look sympathetic ... use your hands more ... " on and on and on directing him till his head spins.
He was doing just fine with speeches when he was a working royal.
The guy needs back on his meds. And a divorce. Let her keep the dolly, I couldn't give a shit and it'd be one less person needing PPO's on our taxes.
I know, my bad, but I literally couldn't care less about the dolly. I wish him health and happiness but he's not our problem.

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Big big thank you to Auny @antinoos for pearls of wisdom on Megz legal battles. Every post this morning a gem. It seems unbelievable she is still pressing on with it when the headlines get worse and worse.

Over in LA, there's a long and interesting analysis of the Drone Wars lawsuit about the John Doe pap shots of Archie (that may or may not be the ones on the cover of Bunte Magazine) from Mr Lallas of Levy, Small and Lallas. He says typically they would have 60 days to serve the complaint but that might stretch to 90-180 days if the judge is helpful 'accommodating, indulging and liberal'. He calls their complaint 'unusual'. Is that legalese for stark raving bonkers and completely hopeless?

“We studied the complaint and it is extremely unusual. And by that, I mean the complaint doesn't name any specific defendant – either an entity or an individual,” said Lallas. “This is the first time I've ever seen this in 45 years of practicing law.”

Lallas said the privacy filing is “extraordinary” because the legal system in the U.S. is based on what is called an adversarial system – the concept being there are at least two parties, consisting of a plaintiff group and a defendant group.

Going on to say

Added the firm partner: “This is the quintessential fishing expedition because if you believe the plaintiffs and their attorney in this case, they have filed a civil action without naming a specific defendant to try to take discovery and how would they do that?”

And then the big one

Lallas said the case carries with it some irony in the sense that Harry and Markle, on behalf of their son, “want to avoid unwanted publicity" yet "on the other hand, the mechanism they have chosen is to create more publicity to try to generate a brand in the public arena that lets the tabloids in the paparazzi know they're going to enforce their legal rights wherever it may take them.”

• Heart
  • Wow

NotaHincher

I bloody love Princess Anne! The woman loves driving tanks! Wish she'd have driven one over whimpering windsor and mithering markle!

• Haha
  • Heart

Campagne

VIP Member
I’m sure they denied that tiara story originally? 😂 love how they try and blame the Queens dresser, as if she would be in charge of tiaras.
.... in this instance she actually is in charge of tiara’s (I have her book)

here; she’s swapping out the pearls / emeralds in the Vladimir tiara
8E587B74-8970-437E-8440-858A1FA7EF70.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
The infamous 5 must be cracking up at this point. I can picture their partners reactions, "Why the fuck did you get involved in that gold digger's problems? Look at the feckin legal bill already and all we've done is get a brief consultation on how to handle it!".
Let's be brutally frank, there are no big names in the 5. Where was Serena and Oprah and more importantly Amal. But then Amal is a legal bod so knows to avoid frivilous crap like this like the minefield it is. I bet she is laughing her socks off at all this.:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Anne docu showed how it's done. If you think about it, her and H were the equivalent of each other, second to older brother who would be king, but one chose duty and appears to be v content and secure in their own skin. Tim Laurence was a big surprise, never heard him speak before. V steady, confident, a real gentleman, I get the attraction. They seem v happy.
Oh I missed this, will need to catch up. Absolutely, being a sibling of an heir to the throne does not have to be a millstone around your neck. I hate hearing how Harry is hard done by this, Anne has managed it perfectly well, she's got a very fulfilling and valuable role in the royal family and carries it out without fuss attention or invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 36