Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Two things always stick in my mind about Meghanlomaniac.

The first was something I read from a past friend, it went along the lines of she likes to cause massive disruptions and then retreats to a safe place to watch the subsequent explosion. I wondered at the time what the ex friend meant by that, I now know.

The second was the alleged instruction to her PR team that she wanted to break the internet. She is never going to achieve that but who could have foreseen then this subsequent ongoing disruption?

She is a very sick person ...
She made it very clear in her Girl Up speech who she believes she is. Her whole mantra is to upset the apple cart. Take on the establishment. Cause as much trouble for the powers that be as possible. These are the actions of a person who feels hard done by. It’s clear she hasn’t got what she wanted out of life. I have news for her, nobody in the establishment is afraid of her, nobody actually cares what she thinks, only young impressionable sheeple. Anyone with a modicum of sense knows you don’t win friends or influence people that way. You just get your soup spit in behind your back. Her messages are damaging and will create a lot of unhappy women in the future who didn’t get what Meghan told them they could. So woke.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well done to Camilla Long for pointing out how Meghan has attacked 'young mother' Kate relentlessly.

Meghan allows her sugars, the vulgar and hateful Sussex squad, to attack Kate and the Queen all the time.
If Meghan really was a half decent person she would issue a statement to her fans telling them not to attack members of Harry's family but of course she will never do this as they need to be brought down at any cost.

Bet they wish they could erase her altogether 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

antinoos

I find it hard to believe that even Megatron would abuse an old lady to her face but I can easily believe that she would have said it during a rant at Harry. Who overheard and reported it? If it was overheard then the rant wasn't in a private setting.
One of the many fascinating aspects of this saga is just how many of the incredible stories actually turn out to be true.

• Wow
  • Heart

antinoos

Well done to Camilla Long for pointing out how Meghan has attacked 'young mother' Kate relentlessly.

Meghan allows her sugars, the vulgar and hateful Sussex squad, to attack Kate and the Queen all the time.
If Meghan really was a half decent person she would issue a statement to her fans telling them not to attack members of Harry's family but of course she will never do this as they need to be brought down at any cost.
How did Scobie and his mistress ever come to think that exposing what is so obviously emnity, spite, treachery and cowardice was going to rehabilitate them? I know were talking a massive delusional bubble here but in truth, apart from the poor sad creatures who think shes Diana come again only better, EVERYONE else can see it. Surely someone at some stage would have said "are we sure this is good idea?" Its another fascinating aspect of the story - I mean have you heard one defence of the book or its subject matter anywhere but Sugarland?

• Heart

HanLouBoo

'The Queen also questioned why Meghan needed a veil for the wedding, given it was to be her second marriage'

LOL. She’s no blushing bride!

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Meggy SUE in her own conniving way, has hitched her wagon to the wrong horse. Her scheme has fell right on it's arse! (and I'm glad). Instead of becoming the next "Queen of hearts". She has fucked up completely (and she must know it).
The grifter has conned herself a gullible prick, who was ripe for the picking, and because of his stupidity, he fell for it hook, line,and sinker. H was so used to getting his own way, that he ignored advice from those who could see where this was leading.
In my wee brain I believe the Royal family could have prevented this shit show of a marriage,but for some reason let it go ahead. Maybe they knew how this would all play out and wanted to prove it to H the hard way.
I never liked the look of MM from the minute I clapped eyes on the harpie. When I read articles saying "She was a breath of fresh air. She would have brought the Royals up to date". I'm thinking to myself "would she fuck". She is a opportunist who doesn't give a monkeys fuck about anything apart from herself. If H really is as fucked up, and as thick as mince. Surely we should feel sorry for the cunt.
Nah, save your pity bubba. Brenda really had no choice re the marriage. Once he said he'd go ahead and do it anyway and pulled the racist card she was trapped. Refuse consent and be deemed racist for ever more, or give in and let the little cunt have his way again. There really was no choice, especially with the Andrew shite brewing. Her face at the wedding said it all.
I bet she thought to herself "Right you little ginger cunt, you get your way re miss fishy fanny but that's it, your card is well and truly marked and next time you make demands you can go fuck yourself because gangan can play dirty too". That's why her reaction to his next set of demands when they decided to bolt was so harsh on him. She played him at his own game by removing their Royal and the coveted red carpet cherry picked events that haz knew smeggy craved above all else and worst of all for him, she took away his dress up box of tough guy soldier uniforms. She nailed his bollox to the wall and there was not a thing he could do about it. He made his bed but gangan made sure it was as lumpy as she could legally make it for now.
I remember his face at his final sentable event, which was immediately after his final palace bollocking from Brenda and he was near to tears. Worse was that smeggy had promised she'd return from Canada to back him up at the final palace meeting and support his final goodbye speech, but the cowardly bitch let him down and stayed in canada out of harms way as she always does. Someone(I forget who) reported that after the palace showdown haz spent hours on the phone to smeggy and was very distressed and angry before taking to the stage for his sentable goodbye speech. And for sure he looked a mess that night. Silly boy forgot the Queen is the most powerful piece on the chessboard. I think he finally sees sometimes getting your way at any cost brings it's own karma.

And I think Meglomaniac is encouraging his downfall. His family must be frantic!

She looks pissed or high
That thought certainly crossed my mind. She looked manic/psychotic in the way her her face was frozen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

freda19

VIP Member
Terrible article about Catherine. :mad:

Great picture of the 3 of them.

View attachment 199813
Kate was/is perfectly correct in not interfering between warring brothers. The best she could do was to listen to Wills and comfort him, trusting him to handle the situation as best he could. Plus the Queen is involved so Kate has to let them handle it their way. She is not their sister with a foot in each camp and a fierce need to reconcile them for the family.She is married to Wills and haz is just an inlaw who's being a cunt. It would be different if she could liaise with haz's wife in a joint effort to heal the rift, but she can't because smeggy planned the rift and encouraged the rift and indeed IS the rift and it suits her needs to have them alienated from each other.
Kate is doing fine as she is, so fuck Ms guacamole and the horse she rode in on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

antinoos

@antinoos Thank you Aunty Legal for explaining all the legal stuff.

I love your bitchy asides. This one cracked me up:

Can I ask about your "or" in this post please?

Does this mean that if M coughs up lots of (Prince Charles') money and says sorry to the DM, that the DM can't then publish all the dirt on her that they would otherwise have used in their defence?

Thank you.
Yes basically if shes prepared to pay enough she might be able to negotiate some kind of deal that preserves some dignity or secrets. If not and she just unilaterally abandons the claim they get all their assessed costs and they can say and do anything they think can get away with to sell newspapers and clicks.

I wouldnt like to try and play her hand - though it would be a fascinating tactical exercise. She's almost certainly the worst client imaginable and hated by her lawyers and professional obligations aside there are six ways to Sunday to get your own back!

antinoos

It's never a good sign when staff don't like you. I've been considering who I'd lie for in court, my husband, that's it. Meghans reputation as a ghoster and serial user is against her here, her friends will undoubtedly feel its just not worth lying in court for her.
I love your analysis of the shenanigans, aunty. 😘
Angela is without a doubt the closest to the Queen personally who is not either an aristocrat or four legged.

• Haha

antinoos

Nobody who is on her payroll in any form will ever say no, or even "Maybe that's not the thing to do your High Highness" because they're enjoying sending another invoice for their services and it's all very easy money ... ker-ching! Nor do they have friends who give a shit enough to point out potential own goals or mishaps. Nobody cares about them. Just Haz's family(about him) and they are keeping their noses out and letting the farce play outso they can't be accused of shit stirring.
Haz is stubborn and is digging his heels in, but he's also hot tempered and when he blows it will be spectacular.
Mmmm...I'd love to know what Doria who has, shall we say, been round the block, might have had to say about it?
I mean I can accept that those who have the occasional feed might turn a blind eye, and others might be enjoying it; but whilst Scobie is plainly shallow or deluded and certainly isnt goint to be bothering the Iranian Chess team, a lot of the material is almost deliberately harmful. One suspects he'll never have a Piquante cocktail in that fucking VILE club (more cunts than a pole in a truckstop cathouse) again if he's doing it deliberately. Sometimes you just let people get on with it and saw off the branch they're sitting on, because you can see that its in their interests to fall. Like junkies of various kinds; friends in disastrous relationships with violent bastards or toxic narcissists, you know...Sid and Nancy.
There are so many aspects of this narrative that are incredibly counter-intuitive, even mysterious. The unravelling and coming fall, cruel and inveitable as a Bullfight, of two people of no intrinsic interest or worth is rapidly becoming the great story of the decade. A sort of morality tale fully in tune with modern hypocrisies and the strange world of Covid lockdown and the new online societies...
Its also amazing how quickly its happening and how the most unlikely people are starting to sit up and take notice.
We are the best though; you and your multi-national coven of vicious bitchy multi-talented supersleuths. I'm going on a sort of holiday although lock-down is all around us so dont tell me off for slacking xx

• Heart
  • Haha

antinoos

Given things (covid wise) are not going to get better for many months in the USA Archie could develop real issues when it comes to integrating with other youngsters given the length of time he's now spent only interacting with adults. If they had not run away from the UK in search of money he would have had the company of his cousins to help him develop, he'd have learned English and not 'merrican'.

I will never forgive this couple for withholding their child's rightful heritage and place in British society...doubt he will either when he's old enough to see what he's missed out on.
You are so right. It is one of the worst aspects of this and from Harry's vantage point unforgivable. He knows what its like to be born famous and to discover no doubt from other children embarassing facts about your parents; to be bullied by the envious and stalked by the disturbed; to be either excessively adored or cruelly judged. Its bloody disgraceful, even the most selfish and narcissistic of my aquaintances protect their children. Though to be honest I think now it would be far worse for him here than in egalitarian unimpressed America.

I posted earlier up thread that I couldn’t see any similarly located windows either, but the window style matches.

There is also quite a lot of foliage right next to the building in various locations, so I do think it’s still possible that they are where they say they are 🤷‍♀️ But equally I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if they are just big fat liars 😆
Gosh you lot are terrifying. Our very own No1 Ladies Detective Agency xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Can Charles refuse to pay?
I mean Fergie ran up a £5million overdraft at Coutts in the 90s and had to flog weightwatchers and cranberry juice in the US to pay it off.

Why can’t Charles leave them to it?
it will hasten the divorce:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Hopefully Charles will use this as an opportunity to educate Harry. They simply can't carry on like this, all the melodrama is a ludicrous way to carry on. Who will hire them for anything, when you see how petty and entitled they are. I hope he actually talks to Harry, explains the facts of life.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There’s something afoot. Buckingham Palace have just erased all the lies MM submitted in her bio. ...
Excellent news isn't it? At last they are getting wise to her and frankly it's embarrassing that they have to have anything about this woman on their website other than 'currently married to Prince Harry'

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
Probably the same opinion as others who posted on a previous M&H thread that Doria’s in good shape for a woman in her sixties.
A lot of women in their sixties aren’t in as good shape as her, for different reasons.
Doria looks in really excellent shape and I kind of like her relaxed Cali style. It's authentic and chilled out.

If the Famous Five are Jess M, Heather Dorak, Lindsey Roth, Abigail Spencer and Sarah Rafferty, it would fit.

Apart from Jess M, the other four might well have just said 'OK fine' when they were asked to add their name to a few PR quotes. This is probably pretty much a nightmare for them. Surely they are going to be sensible, look after themselves, and stick with the facts.

Haz has turned up in daylight for the second half of the Intergalactic Green SuperSummit aka TravalWotsit with wet hair (8 am in LA if that's where he is - it was daylight outside) and looked an absolute state. I was on for the pre-meeting wait which was about 3 minutes and in that time he coughed, covered his face with his hands, wiped his face, wiped his nose repeatedly (!) and didn't manage to crack a smile for the Zoom audience. Same script as the morning but he rattled through it and disappeared the minute is was over.

This morning he was Zoom screen-name 'PH'. By this afternoon it was 'Duke of Sussex'.

Good job he isn't doing another one today or he'd be 'Just Call Me What Freda Says'

• Haha
  • Wow

amethyst_unicorn

Chatty Member

Yes, Kate, but he's not a grieving little boy now. He's an adult male throwing tantrums like a little boy, despite all the therapy he's undoubtedly had over the years. And she's no innocent. She's a divorcee with a history of scheming and manipulative behaviour. I say this confidently because the facts don't lie. Look at the dates for registering their "charities" and planning their exit from the royal family. She's not been torn to shreds. She was welcomed, embraced, initially and there was much hope that they would both be their "happy ever after". Well, she and he outed themselves with their hypocrisy and that's when the tide of public opinion began to turn against them. They tarred and feathered themselves!

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
OK Magazine have a really unflattering exclusive and are saying that the source of information about the Invasion of the Killer Drones.... is the Sussex's PR team :geek:

STARVED FOR ATTENTION: MEGHAN MARKLE CAUGHT LEAKING INFO TO MEDIA
AUGUST 3, 2020 5:00AMby OK! Staff

Desperate to increase their publicity, the Royal couple also hired a PR firm.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have been caught red-handed providing information to the media in an obvious attempt to control publicity about them.
OK! can exclusively reveal that the couple’s publicist provided a royal journalist in Los Angeles with information about drones flying over their estate. The exiled Royals have also employed the services of a public relations firm to generate positive news about them.

“Most members of the Royal Family would find this unbecoming, given the tense relationship with the press for at least the last three decades,” the sources said.

The royal journalist, dubious of the claims given by the source, filed a Freedom of Information request with the LAPD. While the police department said that they can’t provide any further information, it was revealed that the ‘source’ about the drones are none other than a representative for the couple.
Leaking information to the press, especially in documents that list the couple’s exact address, is not the way Buckingham Palace does things.
“The Palace has long had its own way of doing things—silence is often the best when it comes to dealing with the British media, especially the tabloids. However, with Meghan, it seems she has an insatiable appetite to want to respond to everything that is reported about her, or the Sussexes,” a source told OK!

Subsequently, media reports came out that “the couple has been coping with ‘unimaginable’ levels of press intrusion” stemming from the drones flying over their property.
In what seems almost unbelievable, a source revealed that just in the month of May, five such drone incidents had been reported to the LAPD. Apparently, the spy equipment made flights over the mansion on May 9th, 19th, 20th, 21st, and 25th.
According to a friend, the couple can’t be 100% sure that the drones were ‘just paparazzi’.
“They see these drones coming in at them, and they guess that they are being operated by photographers, but they can’t just assume that. Meghan received racist death threats at the time of her wedding, so the terror threat is very real for them,” the friend said.
That claim has also been brought into question, as an insider said that the publicity firm is behind all the commotion.

“Every time someone is quoted as a ‘friend’ of Harry or Meghan, post Royal life, make no mistake, that is their publicist.”
The mansion, in the ultra-luxury Beverly Ridge Estates gated community in Beverly Hills, reportedly belongs to friend and comedian Tyler Perry. The Tuscan-style villa sits on a 22-acre property and has eight bedrooms and 12 bathrooms.
Celebrities such as Adele, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Nicole Richie, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lawrence, and Katy Perry are all within walking distance.
But while it may seem that paparazzi are hounding the couple, it also appears that this is exactly what Markle as a celebrity wants and craves.

“(In the UK) their form of image control is to ignore. Yet here, we have a Hollywood actress whose instinct is to tell it all. At the same time, this will only stoke the fire of the media to want to cover them—and they’re ripe for picking in the hot spot of the paparazzi industry,” a source revealed.
The source continued: “What is going to be problematic is that while Harry and Meghan have rescinded Royal responsibilities, they can hardly expect the U.S. media to cow to their demands, requests or complaints.”

• Wow
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Sorry as this has probably been discussed before but I've just watched the programme about Princess Anne and absolutely love her and her children. She is so intelligent, funny, takes no shit and understands the price for her life of privilege.

I'm not surprised that Smeg didn't go after her or Zara and Philip as Anne would probably punch her in the face, pull out her extensions and then throw the tramp out. She must be completely ashamed of her nephew

• Haha
  • Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
How did Scobie and his mistress ever come to think that exposing what is so obviously emnity, spite, treachery and cowardice was going to rehabilitate them? I know were talking a massive delusional bubble here but in truth, apart from the poor sad creatures who think shes Diana come again only better, EVERYONE else can see it. Surely someone at some stage would have said "are we sure this is good idea?" Its another fascinating aspect of the story - I mean have you heard one defence of the book or its subject matter anywhere but Sugarland?
Is this maybe why Carolyn Durand has run for the hills? She's an old hand and could have seen the literary train wreck coming? Maybe she was banished for 'negativity'?

In Scooby's latest podcast he's wailing about having to stay off social media for the past week due to the backlash and all the 'misleading' and 'twisted' headlines, poor plastic lamb. He sounds quite distressed that the world hasn't fallen for his version of the 'beautiful love story' that is the Harkles 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Melodybear

So apparently there has been some updates on the RF website to do with biographies of the different members. They've deleted most of Meghan's supposed background in philanthropy and just mention the fact she withdrew as a working royal and is in North America. Everyone else in the family has stayed the same on there...

she’s social climbed using penises instead of rungs and latched onto ever richer men, instead of making a life for herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40