Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well she did try to sell access to her husband, always felt her poor daughters had to mother her, and she supports her ex 100% so nothing mild about her...
Oh yes 🤣 I'd forgotten about her pimping Andrew 😆 shame, no one will want him now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Baguette

VIP Member
Why is it dark? Even at 8am LA time when the zoom call started it would be light. Surely this is pre-recorded. He was probably still in the cellar when M’Bimbo pressed play!
There were two sessions.

The first one, which was used for all the publicity clips, was about 8 am UK time so evening in LA, the next one was 4 pm UK time and morning in LA.

lira

VIP Member
Even if Anne had been born first she wouldn’t have been monarch. The rule regarding girls in the line of succession was only changed relatively recently, and was not retrospective.
Raining on my parade and my awful memory 😢 a girl can dream.

• Haha

Pixillated

These pictures are from my Apple feed in America.
These are just screenshots, but, I could try to get articles if you are interested.
They appear to be more positive toward Meghan.
It might give you an idea of coverage in the US.
:mad:

551E9ACE-1E47-41C5-BF79-DB4FD9A2FD1C.png
986BC4FF-11E9-4EC4-AEE0-383AC52B34E8.png
88D58A54-15E5-4F25-8000-2405BFB85E9B.png
7696087E-C84B-4FFF-B96A-C697350C31E0.png

• Sick

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Guys, I've been away for 2 days and 25 pages 🤯🤯🤯 I can't keep up anymore!

On a side note - I'm away in Cromer and a HUGE thank you to the couple of people that recommended No1 Fish and Chips as it was indeed fabulous food! Made even better by the Eat Out to Help Out scheme 😋 👌

Popped to Sandringham yesterday on the way here yesterday - the gift shop has totally toned down on individuals. Nothing on the Sussex twats (not even a bargain basket 😒) , but equally nothing much on the Cambridges or the Wales either. Sandringham House Gardens are gorgeous though and I found myself at times saying, "I bet the royal bairns love it here" 🤣🤣🤣
Glad you are enjoying your time away, mushy peas & mint sauce :love::love::love::love::love: to die for, at No 1........Mr D thinks I’m a heathen😂

Not done Sandringham yet must admit x

• Heart

Popcornstein

But Archie is Archie Mountbatten-Windsor - perhaps a way of tying it to Archewell, and ensuring Archie's global dominance down the track.
Forgot that was his official surname, good point.

MWX has been the holding company for the Travalyst trademark for a while. It was thought at the time to be a reference to Mountbatten-Windsor which is his family name. It could equally be Markle Wales though.

Legally, the entity is just MWX so it could be Mozzarella Wensleydale for all we know, which would at least be useful.
I only briefly read a story that was covering it, didn't realise he had used Windsor before.
The name thing is always confusing, if William and Harry always went by Wales, at school etc. if William becomes Prince of Wales, will his children then also be Wales? Or Cambridge? I can't follow it!

Reactions: 9