Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soll

Does anyone know the origins of the story that H and M broke up at some stage during their 'courtship' ?

Reactions: 7

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
It's scary watching the sugars on twitter attack Angela Kelly. How they're certain that Omid Scobie version is gospel but also adamant that Megz had nothing to do with the book.

I am a but sensitive and still recovering following my twitter search for Abigail Spencer earlier and getting pictures off her 'playing with her Mary' 🤢 her phone was hacked back in 2016.
I never see the sugars on Twitter ?
Can Charles refuse to pay?
I mean Fergie ran up a £5million overdraft at Coutts in the 90s and had to flog weightwatchers and cranberry juice in the US to pay it off.

Why can’t Charles leave them to it?
it will hasten the divorce:ROFLMAO::LOL:
I think he will soon get sick of funding them while they are carrying on as they are doing
You will only see their posts if you join up to their secret group and pretend to like suemeg.thats what loads do.never comment or tweet or they block you.hth
Have you got a link please ?

Norbs

VIP Member
The first words, Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge... OK that's wrong, that would be if she was divorced. The rest of it seems a tiny bit bitter. Lol.
No, that’s a perfectly correct form of address for her as a married woman. Cf Diana, Princess of Wales.

Last edited:

MillicentMargaret

Does anyone know any interesting or decent podcasts about the royal family? The ones I've seen are all very sugary and/or people who have no idea what they're talking about and I could do with something different to my usual when painting some walls. Thanks.

Reactions: 6

Oona

To be fair, there could of course be perfectly valid personal reasons, which she has no obligation to disclose, why she hasn't seen her dad since June 2016. She did help him out financially.

Reactions: 5

Norbs

VIP Member
Nope married Diana was HRH The Princess of Wales
Divorced, she was Diana, Princess of Wales
Married Diana was also HRH Diana, Princess of Wales and Princess Charles. I thought the discussion was about the Name, Title construct, rather than the omission of the HRH 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Married Diana was also HRH Diana, Princess of Wales and Princess Charles. I thought the discussion was about the Name, Title construct, rather than the omission of the HRH 🤦🏻‍♀️
Debretts agrees with me. My point was just that if you're writing an article with claims to know what's happening, at least get the titles right. I'm sure the Queen of Birmingham and her husband the Count of Glasgow agree. 😁

Attachments

Reactions: 4