Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Reactions: 9

Norbs

VIP Member
Because it is correct for a divorcée does not make it incorrect for a married woman.

When Prince William became the Duke of Cambridge upon his marriage to Middleton in 2011, she also inherited this title and became Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

I’m old enough to remember all of this being discussed at length at the time of Charles and Diana’s wedding, let alone their divorce.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I was on a thread on mumsnet about Royal fashion for a long time; so from a fashion / tradition point of view; I found it interesting. There is however zero gossip; Angela Kelly is very discreet.
You do however see a human side to the Queen.
I loved that thread, had it bookmarked. I too learnt a great deal. I don't think it's active anymore :(

Great_Kate

VIP Member
It's the first time we've read that Prince William blocked MM's access to the TQ's jewels after the wedding. That wouldn't have been done lightly. They must have thought there was a serious risk of some sort.

Did they have problems getting the goodies back after the wedding? Or does this come back to the old rumours that MM had a deal to merch replicas of anything she wore?
Can anyone quote the actual article where the Angela Kelly accusation came from. Because I thought I read it but it never was said what she had actually done. So it seams very much like click bait. I am also not sure that Wiliam did anything. I think she actually was in for a customised tiara - very much like Fergie and Sophie. Unlike Kate one day- she would have never had access to the vault and it seems the women in that position get their own one additionally to what they will be loaned. So I’m sad she didn’t even make it to one tiara occasion. I also wonder why Meghan didn’t ask to wear the Spencer tiara for her wedding.
It is noticeable that she didn’t wear any jewellery from the RC for the three tours.
She wore diamond earrings on Fidji, that KP confirmed to be borrowed- but didn’t specify from whom. Some think they are a long term loan from Camilla.
She received pearl earrings from the Queen though (confirmed by BP) that are said to be a gift from her personal collection.
And a diamond tennis bracelet from PC.
For Diana’s jewellery: the Aquamarine ring, the butterfly earrings and a gold bracelet with blue stones, a diamond bracelet.
In comparison Kate, in the same time span (22 months from wedding day):
Diamond bracelet that is maybe a wedding gift from PC. Might be part of a set as she also wears earrings and there is a necklace that seem to match. But it is also said the set (if is is one) were wedding gifts from a friend.
Loans from the Queen: Diamond Chandelier earrings, Maple Leaf brooch (1st Tour).
Diana’s engagement ring, sapphire and diamond earrings that are supposedly a reset from a pair of Diana’s.
So that is two loans from the Queen. Not much difference, even though it was speculated Meghan would get a brooch loaned for her first tour. But Kate is outranking her in miles and I can definitely seeing her not wanting a brooch from HM. It very much clashes with her style.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
No i like the big head. Meghan should always have a ginormous head 😀

I was trying to suss out if hes had a hair transplant but it doesn't look like he has 👨‍🦰😁
Thank you 💕 xx
Looooool 😄 Meghan certainly is big headed 😄
Looooool an older pic of him I'm afraid...before he had the thumbprint mark wear his hair away 😄

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
So apparently there has been some updates on the RF website to do with biographies of the different members. They've deleted most of Meghan's supposed background in philanthropy and just mention the fact she withdrew as a working royal and is in North America. Everyone else in the family has stayed the same on there...

It’s still there. You can find it under the Headline biography.

• Sad

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Looks like Auntys title was most liked for new thread if someone who knows how could do it.

Tantrums and Tiaras meets the Travelyst Twat

• Heart
  • Haha

Melodybear