Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Campagne

VIP Member
H is in the UK.hes been here for at least a few weeks,maybe since father's Day or thereabouts.
I keep telling you great stuff and you don't believe me...it's all first hand from my friends👽👾
Wait till spring then we will see what's what and whos whos,and where it's at...
This divorce settlement is going to be scary for all concerned cos I think she's definitely overestimated how much he's worth...maybe she should divorce her mother and split the 9 million😎🤣
i don’t know ; why bother to fake « night » for the first part of the call.
i think he was in Cali; there are brown windows, it could be a part of the house we can’t see well.

Reactions: 11

Team JCM

VIP Member
Yes it seems the first time anyone has said that William and AK were against lending Megs any RC jewellery was Dan Wotton in his latest piece in The Sun:

He says it came after the Tiara fiasco that he was the one to originally break in 2018. Even Omid admits "tiara-gate" happened he (and I guess Megs) try to seem like they're shifting blame away from The Queen and towards "viper" evil courtier Angela Kelly instead who so nastily refused to give her the tiara she wanted and then "dragged her feet" in getting it out of the vault. Wow, you don't think she has a million other things to do than be a Meghan's beck and call do you? But if this is the worst of it, then it's pretty mild and just so petty.

The whole "revelations that meant they had to leave" so far are Wills "snobbishly" asked if he was rushing with "this girl" and he practiced what he preached there, petty disagreements and people not bowing down and acknowledging how lucky they were that Team Sussex was here to save the monarchy and be the most woke, amazing couple ever!

It's the Africa documentary all over again in book form.
Was it “this girl” or “that girl” ? Ive lost track

• Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Notice the still picture of Harry? Told you, no wedding rimg, and deliberately getting the hand in shot. I still think there's a message there. Called it when I first watched it, now it just happens to be the one photo used here?.........
Think I can see a faint line of a ring or might be where the ring was
If he’s been locked away then there would be no white line lol

Wow the size of Harry's neck in that thumbnail 😱 It's massive.
His been working out lol 😄

Ps sadly decided half way though doing the ' fishy fanny" pic I had to stop, I felt sick lol 🤢

It was Meghan at Wimbledon flirting, I photoshop a salmon by her legs...I had to delete 🤢 x
It also didn't come out right lol...fish was pixelated and Meghan pic was blurry 😄
Best way to see her is all blurry
Can’t be blinded by those overly white fake teeth

• Haha

TC14

Chatty Member
New thread title :D

Harry and Meghan #35 Just take a hike on your bike !! We don't like!!

• Haha

Apologies (Again) if this has already been posted..
Looks like Migraine’s “Sisterhood” are turning..🤔

• Wow

Palpatine

VIP Member
Delicious! Also - it turnes out she DID use a hairdresser to do her hair for the wedding...you'd never know 😂😂😂

Yes, they look similar - but I've looked at the house from every angle and there just isn't a corner with that particular setup from the Travalyst Zoom call.
He could still be in the basement. You can put different backgrounds on Zoom 🤪

• Haha

Silbee

VIP Member
Latest Leo and Lady C (more about the other book etc.)

This was good. I've just finished watching it. If anyone else looks in do you also get the impression that another book will be in the offing when a suitable time presents itself to tell the full truth without fear of reprisals? The question about surrogacy at the end that long convoluted answer seemed to be saying yes to me. No? :)

Reactions: 10

Uberrima fides

Sorry to get back to the issue of the tiara, but MM must have done some research on which tiaras the British royal family had. How else would she know they had any emerald tiaras. I mean it's not like shopping on Amazon, is it. Ooh, they're bound to have emerald ones!!

I also hate how she puts her hand up through her hair to show off whichever ring she has on. She probably thought she was entitled to wear Princess Di's jewellery.

• Haha
Reactions: 10