Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Not being funny, but are you being ironic? :unsure:

Edited to add...
I'm 64, so no shade. Genuine question.
Probably the same opinion as others who posted on a previous M&H thread that Doria’s in good shape for a woman in her sixties.
A lot of women in their sixties aren’t in as good shape as her, for different reasons.

Reactions: 12

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Told ya 😂😂😂
I found pictures from every angle, and there just isn't a corner that would match - you also have to flip Harry's screenshot to see the actual setup, because he was in selfie mode, so the image would have been mirrored.
They might have moved, travelled somewhere for her birthday as hinted before - or he is, indeed, somewhere else entirely. I guess it will come out eventually.
The worrying thing is that he looks increasingly unwell, whether his previous persona was a PR machine product or not, he seemed much more relaxed with people, and definitely when speaking in public. He doesn't look well now, very bizarre behaviour -well, the little we've seen of him, and the speeches, gestures and facial expressions are utterly puzzling (apart from the content being absolute load of Meghan tosh). Even if he was not quite happy before Meghan, now he seems a total wreck...drained, life sucked out of him. Maybe he's realising (slowly) that he's backed himself into an ugly corner...
Why is it dark? Even at 8am LA time when the zoom call started it would be light. Surely this is pre-recorded. He was probably still in the cellar when M’Bimbo pressed play!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

a.nonny.mouse

Yes, they look similar - but I've looked at the house from every angle and there just isn't a corner with that particular setup from the Travalyst Zoom call.

Yes they are somewhat similar but something is bugging me re the foliage. It's all very close to the window and I don't think TP is into that kind of close up greenery ambiance re his window views. I don't think he'd be arsed about all that flora and would prefer unobstructed views of his pool and patios and driveway and all the things that remind him of how much he has spent on them just cos he can. I doubt he thinks purty bushes and trees are in that category.
No, I don't think it's England but I don't think it's Perry palace either. I think they've moved on the QT, as is their secret squirrel way.

I posted earlier up thread that I couldn’t see any similarly located windows either, but the window style matches.

There is also quite a lot of foliage right next to the building in various locations, so I do think it’s still possible that they are where they say they are 🤷‍♀️ But equally I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if they are just big fat liars 😆

Bastille

Chatty Member
Why didn't Meghan step in?

One of the helpless boys who couldn't stop bickering (while ignoring each other) is very obedient to the strong independent feminist Meghan

Neither seem as deferential to Kate.

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
I'm not sure about this either. I remember reading somewhere that when Diana said that there were '3 people in her marriage' she wasn't referring to Camilla (although that's what everyone thought).

In fact she was horribly jealous of Tiggy Legg Bourke (the nanny) as Charles allegedly had an affair with her.
Was the nanny married? Mountbatten advised Charles to always have his affairs with married women, which he did. Seemingly it’s less complicated.

Margot1977

VIP Member
It has been reported before and discussed on these threads. It probably was at the height of pandemic reporting and I don’t know how much coverage it got. We none of us know how true it is, but if it is then they should lock her in the Tower.
I seem to have missed this gem...anybody remembers the thread?

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Do you think that Worby will block publication of the names by the Mail but allow other publications to name them? I've read somewhere that was part of her arguement which makes no sense to me.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Watching the Princess Grace prog now and in adverts next Saturday at 9pm is a programme on H & M, their story.

• Sick