Harry and Meghan #331 Coronation Chicken and Ginger Whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tiare Tahiti
The Lower Gardens in Bournemouth has a big screen which will be live streaming the Coronation and the Woodpecker Cafe at Queens Park Golf Course, Bournemouth has an event on the Sunday; the Golf Course is owned by the Council, so anyone can go

Attachments

Reactions: 27
Seriously who does that? Inviting adult strangers to a 4 year old's party?! She should be inviting his playmates. Using a 4 year old for networking seems so weird.
Someone remind me what high profile party they threw for Archie's birthday last year? Oh that's right nothing because there was no significant other event happening for them to try and overshadow, in fact if I remember rightly Harry was out playing polo.

Reactions: 47
What Nana says, @Chita! Fuck the lot of 'em, and get Cassandra on the case with all her contacts, do a book. KIA KAHA. Love from NZ.

Reactions: 25
I find Fergie irritating. She was talking about the late Queen, and corgis. Whilst promoting her book. Grifting.

Sarah Ferguson breaks her silence on Coronation invite 'snub' # via https://android.com

Reactions: 32
Link from the local Portsmouth paper about events:

Otherwise, one of the carriers is in the naval base, HMS Victory is being extensively repaired, & it’s quite likely we’ll have a gun salute.

Reactions: 19
BiB not memorabilia as such, but the cornish company is doing coronation cream teas for delivery:

P.S. not an employee, I just like food

Ive ordered cream teas for gifts from this company and the recipients said they were lovely

Reactions: 16
Ive ordered cream teas for gifts from this company and the recipients said they were lovely
We have also bought them for family and OH bought them for corporate gifts/thankyou's though lockdown - highly recommend them

Reactions: 13
Na dann! Wenn das hier so ist, warum breche ich mir dann einen auf Englisch ab? Ab sofort ist die neue offizielle Sprache des Chats Deutsch. Das vereinfacht die Sache für mich ungemein!
Ja, ich stimme zu. Heute müssen wir alle Deutsch sprechen und schreiben

Reactions: 12
What is so lovely, is the way that it is a lovely mix of public, with a procession to honour him, and private, with a private funeral at the church.
This way no one has hurt feelings, everyone is included, but its just immediate friends and family at the the service itself.

Pauls funeral seems, a clever and powerful use of PA and media, Unlike dear old H & M who never seem to get the balance right!!!
The press are happy to co operate and celebrate, and come up with positive stories, because its being done in the right kind of way!

Since the Ho isn't going to be in attendance I've now unbanned the bunting so oor wee postage stamp of Scotland is going to be well decorated with bunting, balloons, we've recently bought a projector & screen so hoping the weather will be kind so we can watch it open air Greggs platters getting ordered for an afternoon tea with plenty bubbles with friends on the Sunday

Reactions: 20
Can’t they give her Meagains seat as she has more important business on the day from what we’ve been told

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.