Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel that if they insist the 5 friends are named, then Meghan will drop the case, citing her loyalty to her friends takes priority and that paying costs is a small price to pay? That way she will think she appears a martyr rather than the truth coming out in court. It’s her get out of jail free card.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I borrowed 'A tawdry saga' from Aunty's glorious post, which has the most likes on this thead, and got to

Harry and Meghan #34: Baldy and Bawdy - a tawdry saga

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I borrowed 'A tawdry saga' from Aunty's glorious post, which has the most likes on this thead, and got to

Yep, it was an ace comment. I can't wait for his overview of today's proceedings ...

Reactions: 16
Anyone else feel that if they insist the 5 friends are named, then Meghan will drop the case, citing her loyalty to her friends takes priority and that paying costs is a small price to pay? That way she will think she appears a martyr rather than the truth coming out in court. It’s her get out of jail free card.
I don’t think the outcome will change anyone’s view of her. She desperately tries to control the narrative- which she can with Harry and those close to her, but no matter how she tries to control the public view, she looks incredibly calculated. The legal action especially. I invisige her attempts at martyrdom to only polarise and intrench the views people already hold

Is this meant to be a link to the new thread?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think the outcome will change anyone’s view of her. She desperately tries to control the narrative- which she can with Harry and those close to her, but no matter how she tries to control the public view, she looks incredibly calculated. The legal action especially. I invisige her attempts at martyrdom to only polarise and intrench the views people already hold

Is this meant to be a link to the new thread?
Still just a suggestion - there are a few to choose from at the moment. :)

Reactions: 9
I wonder how long we will have to wait for a decision on the Daily Mail lawsuit.

Meghan never should have sued if she was worried about “showing her hand”. I believe that Meghan told her friends to speak with People Magazine, especially as Friend B (who I speculate to be Sarah Rafferty) had connections to the magazine, which Meghan would have known. I mean, are you really trying to say that you worked on Suits together for all of those years and never knew your colleague had links to them? It seems like such a childish defence to say “I had no idea” - at least try and be creative! It is the type of thing people say as a last ditch attempt when they know they have been caught in the act.

I think that it isn’t going the way that Meghan had planned. Actually, I think that’s an understatement. 😂😂 I think that if she tries to force her friends to testify for her then she will lose their friendships. She needs all the friends she can get at the moment and so I think if there is the risk of their identities being revealed that Meghan will look to settle.

Reactions: 21
Nope!!!! I LOVE witches!! Practical Magic is one of my all time favorite movies!!! And if I read correctly we either had one in the family or we had witch hunters in the family history, or both!
View attachment 195294

BTW - speaking of the Beckhams....am I one of the rare ones who doesn't find Brooklyn Beckham good looking??
I love them 🧙🏻‍♀️ too! Brooklyn Beckham is astoundingly average in the looks department and only one notch above Hasnoballs. At least he ain’t ginger. And before anyone kicks off, I’m ginger and love a redhead. Just think Maureen O’Hara, beautiful flame haired woman. Any news on the 5 yet? Still plowing through the fast paced entries 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long we will have to wait for a decision on the Daily Mail lawsuit.

Meghan never should have sued if she was worried about “showing her hand”. I believe that Meghan told her friends to speak with People Magazine, especially as Friend B (who I speculate to be Sarah Rafferty) had connections to the magazine, which Meghan would have known. I mean, are you really trying to say that you worked on Suits together for all of those years and never knew your colleague had links to them? It seems like such a childish defence to say “I had no idea” - at least try and be creative! It is the type of thing people say as a last ditch attempt when they know they have been caught in the act.

I think that it isn’t going the way that Meghan had planned. Actually, I think that’s an understatement. 😂😂 I think that if she tries to force her friends to testify for her then she will lose their friendships. She needs all the friends she can get at the moment and so I think if there is the risk of their identities being revealed that Meghan will look to settle.
Yes, definitely not as she's planned it...I don't think for a minute she had thought it would get this far, she thought they would beg her to settle out of court....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Rumour is they certainly did sh@g despite her denials (not sure whether this was before or after Gethin dumped her because of her fugly feet - Harry take note!). Apparently underneath the carefully fostered angelic image KJ is quite a goer and known to like the old 👃🍬

And Brooklyn looks dozy and smug. The Amazon reviews of his "photography" book are hilarious.
OMG, big mistake going to look at the Amazon reviews. As a result had to use both blue and brown pumps to deal with the resulting asthma attack from laughing so hard ...

8057CC98-4317-4D9B-B6A2-DE48E145A392.jpeg
62AA60D9-3511-45D8-891A-916401C3C761.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Again, after what she did to Thomas Markle does she even have a say in this? Don't do to me as I did to him. That's a bit rich, isn't it?
Since, in the world according to Meghan, Her ex-Royal Highness knew nothing about the infamous 5 talking to People magazine, the friend in question massively breached Meghan’s trust so she’s got a brass neck to object to having the same done to her by a newspaper that is trying to defend itself from vexatious litigation instigated by Meghan herself.

🤯
ETA Just seen @Doodlebug005’s post to the same effect, above.

I really hope that MM gets a thorough telling off by the judge for trying to take him for an idiot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
"Vulnerable"? MM is about as vulnerable as a Komodo dragon riding in a Sherman tank.
In narcissist speak, I’m going to pull out because I don’t have 5 friends who will do this for the money I’m prepared to pay. Her goose is cooked. She is going to withdraw!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.