Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
They never denied sedating rhinos and elephants in africa..their spiritual place. I believe wild animal abuse..yet they belittle the RF....

They sedated a rhino or elephant in chains and put out pics of saving animals..liars.both of them.
Wild animals should live in their own live natural environment..these two chancers infringed on their natural habitat.....who in their right mind would sedate game animals in their natural enviornment

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Carey2020

Regardless of any recent cosiness (which I seriously doubt) they said and did the things claimed in the book. Pages of disrespect over everything.
It's like when you take back a cheating partner. No matter how hard you try the cheating will peck at your head and things are never the same.
I don't believe it anyway. It reminds me of the annoying kid in the playground who who everyone avoids but who keeps sidling up to you and whining "You're my friend aren't you? Aren't you my friend Freda? I really like you." then continues being a little cunt.
They're whistling in the dark to comfort themselves because they are shitting bricks over scoobie's revelations that simply confirmed that all the tabloid stories they complained about were based on facts and pretty much true.
I agree. The Newsweek piece is a PR stunt backtrack. If all was well why did W&K defend themselves at the weekend about the red carpet and cooking vegan meals?

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Hmmm, does this book contain ads or sponsorship? Harry’s iPhone is mentioned and Diptyque diffusers. Why mention the actual brands at all? 🤔
If it does contain ads then Cushelle should have got first dibs!😜 😄
Not too sure.
The brand name for the scented candles for the church for Catherine and William’s wedding were mentioned, so Meghan and Harry’s wedding wasn’t a one off.

Norbs

VIP Member
It's in a tweet, see above, not the newspaper article.
I’ve seen the tweet (I was joking about Specsavers, I have excellent eyesight). But the tweet is referencing that information from somewhere, or it makes no sense.

Carey2020

The Princeling has no shame. What an absolute and complete insult to any other person who has worked above and beyond to receive that honour.
Well none of them, incl W work above and beyond anything. Also, point made somewhere here about H allowed have a beard in uniform. Always wondered why W was allowed a pilot's license with glasses? Most people get laser or don't get a license?

Facehugger

VIP Member
It’s ok I’ve got a scapegoat lined up to take the fall. A right gullible ginger twat currently living off the grid in LA. The fool will do and say anything for a whiff of stale minge and I’ve got a goop candle for that. :devilish:
Is a goop candle similar to a Gwyneth candle?? 😈

• Haha