Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Fair enough. I wasn’t a vegan pre pregnancy and didn’t have surgery post having a baby and I looked (not the actual looks obviously but the shape etc) rather the same.

The lack of unlimited funds may have stopped the surgery though. Damn my Father in Law not being the future king.
It is just my opinion. Who knows the truth with these 2. Im betting they duped the RF with the fake bump and that is why there was no resistance when these 2 users said we want out..the RF said ok..off you go...

Reactions: 12

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Soooo did she organise her father's pap shoot? Is this not digging a bigger hole for the court case? This OS really isn't doing them any favours!
I don’t understand. This is supposed to be their story, but it’s making things look worse for them, especially with a court case regarding their privacy.

Nail on the head! I'm still getting my head around 'perfect yoga pose', WTAF?
I think that was the bit about her giving birth. Don’t know what it was though, just have to imagine.

Izzie321

I also like Abigail Spencer for this. She's like Meghan's clone where the rhetoric is concerned.
I didn’t realise she also had People links. It would make sense that she’s be more touchy about it being made public than MLP

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
I heard that the perfume she used was called ..gold digger🙊😁and she used to dab it on her....🛥🤧☠
Is that where she put it? I

Oh good thinking Batman. We all better be nice to him and start saving our pennies. I'm sure we'll get mate's rates but still ...
We could market Pom's art work to cover the costs, but don't tell her or she'll trademark them 🤫
He can’t defend us, he’ll be one of the defendants, in the dock with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Silbee

VIP Member
They can expect no mercy ...

Reactions: 11