Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Not with Meghan, I came across the shady side of her after reading blinds that claimed she was deliberately 'channeling'
Diana to bag ginger whinger, included wearing the same perfume. .

Creepy AF
Very interesting.

Reactions: 10

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
I think the whole thing is a serious load of BS! I personally think Megan and Harry are the escape goats for aul Andy and whatever else is going on. I have noticed that every time something big happens in America in relation to the Epstein enquiry some thing trivial and absurd appears in the UK media taking front and centre page About Meg and Harry or Peirs Morgan goes off on one just to remind us how awful they are 🙄. I think Harry wanted out and the queen said I will give u an out one condition you help me with non stories to hide the big story! We are crying about Megan taking Harry away (let them go, what does it matter) and no one is shouting looking Andrew questioned or held accountable!
I never thought of this and do you know IF the Queen doesn't do something massive in removing them completely from the RF I would think there's a bit of truth in it

Reactions: 10

Melodybear

I think she was. If not, the RF would have ammunition to throw her under the bus.

HOWEVER, I do think she “accentuated” her pregnancy to make her look more motherly and vulnerable. The wild ups and downs of her bump are suspicious but she clearly gained face weight and had an (even) thicker waist after the birth.
She probably ate more whilst waiting for the swelling to go down after her facial surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 9

NOID-phal

VIP Member
About this Aunty, the case surely hinges on the fact that the famous five were integral in the debacle. How can they, as key witnesses, be anonymous? As a lay person I kind of can’t see how they can be kept private. It’s been made such a public issue it’s now in the public interest to know who we are dealing with. I’d love to be a fly on any of their walls 🦟

Worth their salt indeed!
I thought Meghan wanted their identities kept secret up until the point they had to give evidence, cos the mail/all media would doorstep them and their families, publish everything they could find out?

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
I wouldn't read too much into price drops, this is standard marketing practice. People buy at the cheaper price because they think they're getting a bargain so it encourages sales. Then word spreads, more people buy and eventually the price goes up again when the publisher has made back their costs.
Yes, and Scobie’s royalties will be based on the list price he set. He may even sell more at the lower price.

I’ve used up my ‘free’ views for the week. Any chance somebody could post the text of The Times article? 😘
I’ve used up my ‘free’ views for the week. Any chance somebody could post the text of The Times article? 😘

MogTheCat on page one.

Baguette

VIP Member
I don’t think the outcome will change anyone’s view of her. She desperately tries to control the narrative- which she can with Harry and those close to her, but no matter how she tries to control the public view, she looks incredibly calculated. The legal action especially. I invisige her attempts at martyrdom to only polarise and intrench the views people already hold

Is this meant to be a link to the new thread?
Still just a suggestion - there are a few to choose from at the moment. :)

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Sorry no Scobie would have no say on how much the book is sold for. I worked in publishing for many years and can answer most publishing related questions.
Standard practice with a book like this would be for the authors to have an 'advance of money' before the book comes out. This means that the advance is added to the costs of producing the book. Other costs are typesetting, proof reading, editing, cover design, paper/printing etc. Marketing and storage are also cost factors. After taking all of this into account the publisher then determines the unit cost for producing each book. The book cannot be sold for less than the unit cost but it will initially be marketed at a much higher cost.
Scobie will have signed a contract giving him a percentage of the net sales (eg. 10%) and he won't get any royalties until the publisher has covered the initial costs (including any advance paid) and made a profit.
I suspect he won't see any more money from the publication for quite some time yet unless it becomes a runaway best seller.
Thank you for that info. 😘
That’s what happens when I don’t google first. 😁

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Lady Colin’s book is very forensic and quotes a lot of sources.
it also starts way back from meghan’s childhood.
i haven’t finished it yet, but it is really interesting how she places all the circumstantial évidence that Meghan used a surrogate, without outright saying it.
She also talks a lot about Diana (bearing in mind she wrote a biography about her).

The Scobie book is more detailed, as it would be as it’s from the horse’s mouth.
Thanks