Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norbs

VIP Member
It's ok 🤗 I have found out that putting the " blue light" on my phone and kindle has helped alot ❤ my head and eyes have eased.
They hurt less with the blue filter...why it's called that I don't know...things are more brown and beige, only started using them ten mins or so back so it's helped alot X
I have now done your pic and I will add Margot1977 pic later 🙂 x

View attachment 195777
Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Pom Bear

VIP Member
QUOTE="Facehugger, post: 1957454, member: 97878"]
That's amazing, thank you so much! ❤😘
[/QUOTE]
I
Thank you 💕😀 You're welcome 😃 xx

• Heart

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Thanks I hope you didn't think I was being annoying but there are a lot of misconceptions around about how publishing works. Authors (unless they are extremely successful and high profile) have very little say on anything once they've signed the contract. People always think that they have more power than than they really do over the product.
You’re not annoying at all. No worries. x

• Heart

soll

I’ve read that. Didn’t see any mention of H&M declining offers to help Thomas, though. Do I need to book a visit to Specsavers?
It's in a tweet, see above, not the newspaper article.

Reactions: 6

Flicka

Has anyone got a link to that first go at the engagement interview that got cut? Have been googling but can’t find anything. Thanks!

Reactions: 6

Carey2020

I thought that 'exposed' series was no more than a compilation of what's already out there on blogs and so on. Didn't seem convincing to me and was written for clicks.

From CDAN

Blind Item #10

Apparently the expatriate royal had a chance to go surfing with some actor friends from his home country that live in Los Angeles. Apparently he was told he couldn't/shouldn't go. I think we can all surmise who wants him close.

Haz's old chum Arthur Landon is out on the West Coast at the moment. If Haz hasn't been 'allowed' to meet him, that's not only sad but worrying.

ETA Arthur's fiance is Alessandra Ford Balasz, daughter of Mr Chateau Marmont / Chiltern Firehouse hotelier Andre Balasz... Remember that rumour that the Harkles were staying at Chateau Marmont in a bungalow....
Isn't he a vv shady character allegedly?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Blade Runner

Chatty Member
Every day, more and more negativity is surfacing about him. The RF have had a lot to put up with on the quiet...
yep, perfect! I got all that. I do however love a bullet point as I find paragraphs longer than 2 sentences tedious as I like to read fast; hence:

• the Judge has made a decision in writing about whether or not the Five Witnesses can be named

• the losing party will have to decide whether to try and get permission to Appeal the decision

• both parties will argue who pays for all these expensive Applications.
( Usually the loser pays the winner.)​
😎

Reactions: 3

Josie113

The monarchy has survived bigger scandals and more turbulent times than this. Neither Andrew nor the Harkles will bring an end to the institution and I say this as a republican. Much of the media attention surrounding the Sussexes is created by the things that they do and the things that they say. No magician required, they are more than capable of whipping up their own shit show. Their story might be entirely different to the Andrew/Epstein scandal but it‘s certainly not a non story. The dad, sister, court cases, People article, Meghan’s incessant lying and odd behaviour, Harry’s rampant hypocrisy, their overinflated sense of importance and now the Omid Wank Kenobie book are all on them, not the palace.

It stands to reason that palace insiders would be less comfortable spilling the beans to the press on matters concerning the criminal case that surrounds Andrew versus the tales of the gruesome twosome, the two situations whilst newsworthy are not equal. It also stands to reason that palace insiders would attempt in some way to kick back at the multitude of stories being fed to the press through sources described as friends of Meghan, blaming the palace for all of their ills.
Okay give me one good storey a truly good storey that justify’s the media frenzy surrounding these two?

Reactions: 1

Pearl1506

Sorry random Q but how do you all know this isin't someone making up a load of BS for a book. Where's the proof this is legit?!

Reactions: 1