Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Not with Meghan, I came across the shady side of her after reading blinds that claimed she was deliberately 'channeling'
Diana to bag ginger whinger, included wearing the same perfume. .

Creepy AF
Did anyone else read the whole article? Anyone believe that H cheated on her as it says? I'm not sure

Reactions: 9

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I bet they want to move next to the Kardashians and be featured in TMZ tabloids or Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

I still don't understand why they chose LA and expect "privacy". If you want privacy, move next door to Kanye West in middle of nowhere Wyoming.
They sure are like Kardashians. Isn't there a sex tape of MN. Allegedly

Reactions: 9

Izzie321

Anyone else feel that if they insist the 5 friends are named, then Meghan will drop the case, citing her loyalty to her friends takes priority and that paying costs is a small price to pay? That way she will think she appears a martyr rather than the truth coming out in court. It’s her get out of jail free card.
I don’t think the outcome will change anyone’s view of her. She desperately tries to control the narrative- which she can with Harry and those close to her, but no matter how she tries to control the public view, she looks incredibly calculated. The legal action especially. I invisige her attempts at martyrdom to only polarise and intrench the views people already hold

I borrowed 'A tawdry saga' from Aunty's glorious post, which has the most likes on this thead, and got to

Harry and Meghan #34: Baldy and Bawdy - a tawdry saga

Is this meant to be a link to the new thread?

Reactions: 8
Place your guesses on the five friends who are described as “young mothers”.

Longtime friend:
A former co-star:
A friend from LA:
A onetime colleague:
A close confidante:

Team JCM

VIP Member
I am tempted to find them and earn a warning but I would be forever banned but she is a what freda says about Meghan and Harry

Must have been. What a story , a warning for pointing out the difference between story and storeys, trying to help someone from looking stupid🤷 ......🤣
following to another thread like a stalker😳 wtf?

• Haha
  • Wow

Josie113

The Queen is not a silly woman, and there are very few If any palace insiders coming forward and leaking snippets of info about Andrew! Megan and Harry are an absolute PR dream at the minute and seem to be fair game! over really stupid shit like Megan made Kate cry over the children’s outfit trails before the wedding and They have Andrew hidden who was flying for years to Epstein island 🙈 where known child abuse took place!
I get it sounds mental but watch the news next time something big happens in America regarding the Epstein stuff and I guarantee you something ridiculous comes to light about Megan and Harry or Piers Morgan’s opens a new onslaught about something mundane and stupid!

Josie113

Nah you have missed my point, I don’t think they are related / linked stories what I am saying is that it is the classic magicians trick we are busy watching the right hand which is Megan and Harry and there absolute non story BS which is being heightened by palace insiders (such as Harry isn’t speaking to William, Kate and Megan fell out at the children’s wedding outfit trail, this excuse for a book) and the left hand is trying to contain the biggest scandal set to rock the RF this century
The Queen is not a silly woman, and there are very few palace insiders coming forward and leaking snippets of info about Andrew! Megan and Harry are an absolute PR dream at the minute!
I personally am not a royalist it is an old institution and I feel it has had its day especially with the new scandal surrounding it

I feel very thick today because I’m just not getting the gist of this. Are you suggesting that Harry and Meghan are behaving like a pair of self obsessed arse wipes on purpose to take the heat off Andy? That they are being forced to humiliate themselves just to broker a freedom deal with Lizzie.

• Haha

Carey2020

Very wealthy Old Etonian long term friend of Haz and William. Very close friend of Haz so if he's banned from seeing him that's not good.

ETA Might be someone else in the CDAN blind but Arthur Landon is out in that part of the world. I had wondered if they were part of the Megz birthday group of friends but looks like he's been ghosted as well.
Definitely read something a long time ago about him being shifty, yachting, Epstein possibly, allegedly. I am merely quoting and could all be rubbish...