Harry and Meghan #321 Ed for Ed like his Ma said 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting but sad to note, than in all eps in the Netflix doc there were no toys or kids paraphernalia.
When the house was shown in the documentary it was noticeable that no toys were in the house and no toys were ever shown in any of the rooms, if I remember rightly the only time that Archie had a toy of any sort was when he was playing with his toy drum and Meghan shoved him in the back whilst with Lili we didn't see her play with any toys in the documentary. I wonder why they had no toys or kids paraphernalia in the house as it just seems very strange to not have toys in the house.

Reactions: 30
Why didn't the gruesomes arrange the christening when Tyler Perry was directing the movie in Bradford during February.
I was thinking, surely Tyler Perry has a bit part BJ scene he can throw her way, or even write into one of his movies as they are so close and all
---
Why is Ginger Spice/Gerry Halliwell/Gerry Horner there? Charles still got a thing for the Spice girls? ;)
Would rather that ginger any day! 😆 he problems does too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is Rick Hoffman, one of the actual stars of Suits. Interesting guy because he has a son, but no mother or partner ever mentioned. He just one day announced "Hey I had a son over hiatus"

ETA: There has been speculation that Meghan had a baby with him and gave it to him to raise...it is interesting that other than one early defense by Patrick Adams and polo appearances by Abigail Spencer, none of her Suits coworkers have ever come to her defense. She invited them to the wedding, but not the reception, which was just tacky
It's interesting how quiet they've all been lately.

Reactions: 24
I'm not a fan of organised religion, but my goodness, the church architecture takes my breath away.
Especially abbeys and cathedrals

Don't forget "best in show." Also funny.
They have great candles too 🕯

• Haha
When the house was shown in the documentary it was noticeable that no toys were in the house and no toys were ever shown in any of the rooms, if I remember rightly the only time that Archie had a toy of any sort was when he was playing with his toy drum and Meghan shoved him in the back whilst with Lili we didn't see her play with any toys in the documentary. I wonder why they had no toys or kids paraphernalia in the house as it just seems very strange to not have toys in the house.
Yes, you think of most people's houses when they have little kids - kneedeep in plastic trash! Perhaps it's different if you have staff? #freePablo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
this is in the comments - on the thread with the photo with Markus showing her legs - there is another photo of wine drinking with same older man.
Is that the Louis Litt guy from Suits?
ETA Doh! Late again. Sorry, ignore me, I’ll get back to work. God knows I need the cash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Netflix documentary was filmed in a different house, not theirs (if they even own the one they are reported to own). Someone on here found out which house it was

• Heart
Where are people getting the South Park edits from?

In that video of Archie why is his leg twisted. In fact looking at it again multiple things look wrong with this video 1. The person pushing him does not look like Doria even though it is meant to be her, 2. Archie looks like he has been added to the video as he stays in the same position throughout the clip and does not move once, 3. Why is the dog hiding behind the luggage it looks really odd and he looks at Doria and Archie then just stays in the same position and 4. Why do they have multiple bags packed on the floor. I have to say something is definitely not right in this clip as it doesn't look real to me yet it featured in the Netflix documentary.

First, it's Lilibucks with no legs. Now, this.

What the hell is up with this family?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, you think of most people's houses when they have little kids - kneedeep in plastic trash! Perhaps it's different if you have staff? #freePablo
Even though they have staff they would still have children's stuff in the house. Everything just seems a mystery with it comes to the children as nobody sees them, they never leave the house, they don't have any toys in the house and Harry and Meghan never seem to be with them for long periods as they always go out to places without them.

Reactions: 25
I have stopped reading any sidebar clickbait regarding these two malodorous specimens as it's bad for my blood pressure! Not only are they ill informed, but really badly written! Even main articles are now lazy journalism, a lot of things not checked, and easily disproved by our Tattle super sleuths, but they obviously don't employ proof readers!
If I read one more time that people are hoping/wishing that the Harkles will get their just deserts I will scream!!!!!!
It's just DESSERTS!!!!!!!! Not deserts, unless they're being banished to the Sahara!
Oooooo yes, stick em on a camel, smack the camels arse and off they go 💨💨💨💨

• Haha
I was thinking as the royals were leaving, at least they could relax not having Meghan leapfrogging over them to get ahead 🤣
If there is a god she should have fallen over doing this, in her ill fitting shoes, with the world and the heavens laughing at her, even her good friend the devil himself would have cracked a smile

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this is in the comments - on the thread with the photo with Markus showing her legs - there is another photo of wine drinking with same older man.
Methinks she may partake of ye olde “knicker dropping specials” aka Cherry B rather than red wine looking at these photos! Just surmising you understand, not speaking from experience!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.