Harry and Meghan #321 Ed for Ed like his Ma said 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you have to put your weight on the licence!!! 😵🫤 that's too much information.
Weight can fluctuate a lot, it's hardly fixed like your height. How bizarre!
?? Why would they want your weight on your licence, anyway? Doesn't make sense.
Mind you, 1/2 the things in this World don't make sense now..... 😵

Reactions: 30
?? Why would they want your weight on your licence, anyway? Doesn't make sense.
Mind you, 1/2 the things in this World don't make sense now..... 😵
In the UK our PNC records have weight too, as well as many other things.
---
If that's true what a bloody pile up. If only Di had said to Charlie she had to wash her hair, had a headache.
Actually I have never known what the polo thing was. - is it in the wiki? Why was TW removed from the polo match and was she actually crying?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I guesstimate the new South Park will be primarily about the SVB crisis and they'll refer to the former Prince of Canada being the Duke & Douchess of Walmart or something. The whole episode won't be about them but they might continue to insert Easter Eggs into future episodes. Big eyed sprouts look like Eurgh & Beatrice! View attachment 2027838
Waaaahlmart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What did Smegs do when she wasn’t working though back in the bit part days - which, based on her output, was most of the time. Was she beavering away at a waitressing/admin/coffee shop job to make ends meet as many do, or was she just on the phone to Thomas for some extra allowance. What I’ve read of her ’working actress’ blog (if her) she seemed to do nothing when she was ‘resting’. She was so entitled, even then. The Tig was just a merching grift pure and simple and even then, wasn’t she blagging interns to create content for free? I just don’t think she has a work ethic, proven by her failures at Netflix and Spotify. Though her strong grift ethic and willingness to offload on desperate graduates trying to get into the industry will probably keep the Tig 2:0 a-merching.

She was always attached to a richer man and I assume lived off of them and her father...or maybe faux calligraphy and yachting pay very well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw an advert for Michelle Obamas podcast interviews on audible, Tyler Perry, Oprah, even Ellen but no Wallis!
maybe she'll interview insta-thot over chicken tacos via email or whatsapp chat. or better, via inspirational bananas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think this has come up before and some posters said that while it isn’t included now, it did used to be? I remember searching for this info online but didn’t get anywhere.

🤔
Fair point that CA licenses may have included race in the past, but even if they did, I would be surprised if it was still included as of the late 1990s/early 2000s. I’m not saying Shallon is lying, but she may be misremembering what she saw (e.g., perhaps she is conflating Smeg’s resume with her driver license?). 🤷‍♀️
---
One of our posters previously confirmed that it used to be on California ones.
Perhaps, but what years?

Reactions: 15
In that video of Archie why is his leg twisted. In fact looking at it again multiple things look wrong with this video 1. The person pushing him does not look like Doria even though it is meant to be her, 2. Archie looks like he has been added to the video as he stays in the same position throughout the clip and does not move once, 3. Why is the dog hiding behind the luggage it looks really odd and he looks at Doria and Archie then just stays in the same position and 4. Why do they have multiple bags packed on the floor. I have to say something is definitely not right in this clip as it doesn't look real to me yet it featured in the Netflix documentary.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.