Harry and Meghan #321 Ed for Ed like his Ma said 💕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this has come up before and some posters said that while it isn’t included now, it did used to be? I remember searching for this info online but didn’t get anywhere.

🤔
looked up from 2000 upward, only hair, eyes colours and the usual height weight blood type or any impairments like glasses etc.

edit: i wonder if it has something with the national number or social security number in the US. like on my id, it starts with a 2 because i'm of female persuasion. men's numbers start with 1.

Reactions: 21
What Instill struggle with is the amount of mess the snarkles create. She wanted untold fame and fortune and the trappings that go with - she had them. She may have had to ‘work’ for this such as meet and greets, ribbon cutting etc. BUT 25 had his patronages, and ILBW was given an arts based one I believe - the national theatre maybe? So she would feel comfortable and be able to use her passions such as promoting POC is the arts, women, underprivileged groups; she could have done SO much with that, it feels as if it’s just instant gratification and recognition she wants and isn’t prepared to play along. Look at POW and DOE - they were married ins that had to play the long game and look at them now!
What Harry and TW didn’t realise either was that with the I’ll health and death of the queen they would have gotten there in half the time and we’d have been happy for them to be truly working and contributing members of TRF.
She’d have been dressed by the best, have jewels at her say so, sumptuous homes - but if only they could toe the line and that’s what I feel most cross about.
I also feel that the grey rock approach BP are taking is spot on.
I think ‘Pride comes before a fall’ should be the motto on their coat of arms.

We had their last personal appearances, a few running up to the Commonwealth Day ceremony where she was full green goblin and shoving chairs out to get in front of others. It was the last in a few appearances where she’d worn red, white and blue outfits, looked smug as duck and clearly thought they were off to fame, wild riches and joining the Hollywood elite. The reality: COVID hit, the whole world went into shutdown, all the glitzy events and parties were cancelled and no one gave a duck about them. Of course they could have harnessed this as an opportunity to really help others and do good, but they couldn’t be arsed. First indication that they are just a couple of lazy, talentless twats who don’t want to have to put the grind in.

We then have the Oprah interview, which they must have thought was a massive win but was actually hugely damaging to their brand. For a start they detonated a bomb against the RF so in one swoop they’d cut themselves off from the gold dust, power and money of the Queen/RF in a total no way back, bridge burning exercise or doom. Secondly they told a load of easily provable lies, which were quickly exposed across tv and media. They did this while they were setting up Archewell - so you’re humanitarians, but you’re full of hatred, jealousy and spite and you tell lies for status, exposure and money? Their caveat re the Queen and PP didn't deflect from the fact that this was a bleep MOVE while PP was dying and the Queen losing her husband, others losing their father/grandfather. It didn’t take long for people to start asking questions and Oprah quietly pulled the whole shitshow from the web.

Since then we’ve had all the heavily trumpeted projects that have come to naught or been badly done - the abject failure of the Stench, Pearl canned, Archeshites panned, care factor zero on whatever the Leaders doc was, and Spare being universally derided. Even her brief title snatch triumph was overshadowed by The Eds of Ed.

They are just deluded, self-important, egomaniacal narcs of the highest order, with a ridiculously high opinion of themselves and their talent that bears absolutely no relation to their actual output and dearth of achievements to date. It’ll be the same old tit different day ad infinitum, they won’t learn, and they won’t get the same opportunities again.

I look forward to watching their crappy life together, locked in hatred and bitterness while others succeed, and their snake oil merch slowly dwindles into nothingness.

duck OFF CUNTS!

• Heart
Reactions: 58

We had their last personal appearances, a few running up to the Commonwealth Day ceremony where she was full green goblin and shoving chairs out to get in front of others. It was the last in a few appearances where she’d worn red, white and blue outfits, looked smug as duck and clearly thought they were off to fame, wild riches and joining the Hollywood elite. The reality: COVID hit, the whole world went into shutdown, all the glitzy events and parties were cancelled and no one gave a duck about them. Of course they could have harnessed this as an opportunity to really help others and do good, but they couldn’t be arsed. First indication that they are just a couple of lazy, talentless twats who don’t want to have to put the grind in.

We then have the Oprah interview, which they must have thought was a massive win but was actually hugely damaging to their brand. For a start they detonated a bomb against the RF so in one swoop they’d cut themselves off from the gold dust, power and money of the Queen/RF in a total no way back, bridge burning exercise or doom. Secondly they told a load of easily provable lies, which were quickly exposed across tv and media. They did this while they were setting up Archewell - so you’re humanitarians, but you’re full of hatred, jealousy and spite and you tell lies for status, exposure and money? Their caveat re the Queen and PP didn't deflect from the fact that this was a bleep MOVE while PP was dying and the Queen losing her husband, others losing their father/grandfather. It didn’t take long for people to start asking questions and Oprah quietly pulled the whole shitshow from the web.

Since then we’ve had all the heavily trumpeted projects that have come to naught or been badly done - the abject failure of the Stench, Pearl canned, Archeshites panned, care factor zero on whatever the Leaders doc was, and Spare being universally derided. Even her brief title snatch triumph was overshadowed by The Eds of Ed.

They are just deluded, self-important, egomaniacal narcs of the highest order, with a ridiculously high opinion of themselves and their talent that bears absolutely no relation to their actual output and dearth of achievements to date. It’ll be the same old tit different day ad infinitum, they won’t learn, and they won’t get the same opportunities again.

I look forward to watching their crappy life together, locked in hatred and bitterness while others succeed, and their snake oil merch slowly dwindles into nothingness.

duck OFF CUNTS!
Yes. Me too! They must bite at each other constantly, in their bad-tempered misery 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have stopped reading any sidebar clickbait regarding these two malodorous specimens as it's bad for my blood pressure! Not only are they ill informed, but really badly written! Even main articles are now lazy journalism, a lot of things not checked, and easily disproved by our Tattle super sleuths, but they obviously don't employ proof readers!
If I read one more time that people are hoping/wishing that the Harkles will get their just deserts I will scream!!!!!!
It's just DESSERTS!!!!!!!! Not deserts, unless they're being banished to the Sahara!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

duck OFF CUNTS!
Absolutely brilliant summation. In addition, whatever benefit of the doubt they had banked with most people they have since exhausted it thoroughly. As it is they are propped up and supported with a cult like devotion by some people and by others who exploit them to garner attention, raise their profile, prop up their agenda(s) or just to simply indulge their childish wind up merchanting and hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have stopped reading any sidebar clickbait regarding these two malodorous specimens as it's bad for my blood pressure! Not only are they ill informed, but really badly written! Even main articles are now lazy journalism, a lot of things not checked, and easily disproved by our Tattle super sleuths, but they obviously don't employ proof readers!
If I read one more time that people are hoping/wishing that the Harkles will get their just deserts I will scream!!!!!!
It's just DESSERTS!!!!!!!! Not deserts, unless they're being banished to the Sahara!
BIB if only!!!
---
this is in the comments - on the thread with the photo with Markus showing her legs - there is another photo of wine drinking with same older man.
Isn't that Louis Litt from Suits?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was quite disheartened last week, but this week I am more hopeful. The best analogy I can draw for you is of a beach with the tide receding further and further into the distance and The Harkles setting up all their stuff as if to say: we're here now and this is where we will be staying. But now the tide is coming back in and the cunts are about to be washed-away by a massive duck YOU tsunami.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
this is in the comments - on the thread with the photo with Markus showing her legs - there is another photo of wine drinking with same older man.
That is Rick Hoffman, one of the actual stars of Suits. Interesting guy because he has a son, but no mother or partner ever mentioned. He just one day announced "Hey I had a son over hiatus"

ETA: There has been speculation that Meghan had a baby with him and gave it to him to raise...it is interesting that other than one early defense by Patrick Adams and polo appearances by Abigail Spencer, none of her Suits coworkers have ever come to her defense. She invited them to the wedding, but not the reception, which was just tacky

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
They can't be enjoying this life can they, it's awful, everything they do turns to crap, everything they say is often lies, nothing is done honestly and openly, it's all so cloak and dagger but why?
Is that all they've got, because it's so boring.
I read somewhere that Meagain must be the only person to ever kiss a prince and he turns into a frog.
It feels like something awful is going to happen at some point but what?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
shall i start prepping for a new thread? i have nothing at the moment, except sipping coconut. i'll post once we get on page 50?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@Chita about being called racist.

Nobody knows who you are, whether you are male or female or your ethnicity.

You are no more Phyllis Diller than I am a Worldwide Privacy Tour.

The real racists are the ones who have assumed the colour of your skin - duck 'em
And I’m not the duchess of Sussex or am I 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What did Smegs do when she wasn’t working though back in the bit part days - which, based on her output, was most of the time. Was she beavering away at a waitressing/admin/coffee shop job to make ends meet as many do, or was she just on the phone to Thomas for some extra allowance. What I’ve read of her ’working actress’ blog (if her) she seemed to do nothing when she was ‘resting’. She was so entitled, even then. The Tig was just a merching grift pure and simple and even then, wasn’t she blagging interns to create content for free? I just don’t think she has a work ethic, proven by her failures at Netflix and Spotify. Though her strong grift ethic and willingness to offload on desperate graduates trying to get into the industry will probably keep the Tig 2:0 a-merching.
To be fair, grifting takes work. It's not what non-grifters would consider as work, but it takes effort and planning. Especially when you are curating a particular image or personality that's totally opposite to your true nature. And also, what's routine for us might be really hard work for someone else. Like my cousin's friend complains about having to slog in the kitchen cooking - vegetables etc peeled and chopped by staff, they're reponsible for all the stirring and keeping an eye on things, they make the chapattis etc - arguably the most intense part of the cook. For her, supervising and tasting is hard work (not to disparage her - she's just never had to do anything more, and also, I'd rather peel potatoes myself than deal with staff). Meanwhile most households don't have that sort of staff so all of this work is in a way 'routine' (though still very tiring) for them.

She definitely doesn't have a '9-5 work' ethic, but she's done a lot for her grifts. It's not easy to get where she is now without putting in any effort. Yacht girls don't get benefits for just existing 🤷 Compared to when she first bagged a Prince and thought that her grifting days were over - now she'd do it just for the practice or funsies. Then she came face-to-face with reality and the rest is history.

I've been approached by a lot of 'bloggers'/know how many erstwhile popular blogs worked. What she did is pretty normal. Bad, but normal. You know I once used to follow a tv show and write fan fiction, and the show's writers actually stole my storylines. Was shortlisted to join a showmaker's team, but an actor friend told me to avoid getting into it. I'd just have been treated badly and underpaid while the senior writers took credit for my work. And maybe the casting couch without any casting. Hardly anyone is going to call Smegs out for that one 😂

Reactions: 21
Interesting but sad to note, than in all eps in the Netflix doc there were no toys or kids paraphernalia.

I remember reading when A was a toddler and H went to buy a Christmas tree, he didn't take him along.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Gutted just tested + for the vid 😢 had to cancel a load of plans and contact a load of people to warn them - cos I'm considerate like that - unlike the overseas grifters who couldn't give a toss what happens to others.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
shall i start prepping for a new thread? i have nothing at the moment, except sipping coconut. i'll post once we get on page 50?
That would be great but you post it when we hit 1000 posts not when we hit page 50. Don't forget to include a link to this thread and to ask the moderators to close this thread when the new one is up.

Reactions: 18
This reminds me of a champagne your I took as part of work. There was a Del Boy type, who was pronouncing Moet at Chandon as Mow ett, and an posh bloke corrected him and said "it's pronounced mow ay you know!" .
At which point the sommelier pipes up "actually it is pronounced mow ett".The first word is separate, and et means and, like Marks and Spencer.
Makes me smirk every time I hear mow ay by thick twats.!!😀
I’ve just had to google Moët, not that I doubted it hat you said but I’m a googler. Now I am ginger balls deep in champagne history and I believe I am now qualified to open a Instagram (loving) lifestyle influencer account called the Mo. Come follow me

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.