Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging from the increasing look of doom and gloom on his face, he knows he fucked up massively. And probably has no idea how to repair the damage he’s caused. While I’ve no doubt his immediate family would help him, he won’t know where to start with admitting he’s wrong. It’s not something he’s ever had to do and he won’t like how it’s making him feel.

There was never any love between them, just lust on his part and an elaborate ploy on hers to achieve a set of goals. It must hurt massively to realise she never cared, nor does she need him.

Poor Archie, with those two as his parents, is going to be one screwed up human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Can’t disagree with anything said here, from that ⬆ article....
He [Prince Harry]'s turned into a complete idiot. His comments are disgusting and I for one am pleased he has left the UK. A lot of soldiers in the British Army are from the Commonwealth too", Coult told The Mirror on Sunday.
The former Colour Sergeant called on Harry to remember that those soldiers "fought alongside" him, berating the Duke of Sussex for "having a dig at the Royal Family – his own family".
"We respect Harry for his service, for what he did in the past and setting up the Invictus Games for disabled veterans but all of that is being undone now. Every time he speaks and insults the Queen, the Royal Family, or has a go at the Commonwealth, all that support from all the years is slowly vanishing. It’s sad because he did good work", Coult underlined.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Judging from the increasing look of doom and gloom on his face, he knows he fucked up massively. And probably has no idea how to repair the damage he’s caused. While I’ve no doubt his immediate family would help him, he won’t know where to start with admitting he’s wrong. It’s not something he’s ever had to do and he won’t like how it’s making him feel.

There was never any love between them, just lust on his part and an elaborate ploy on hers to achieve a set of goals. It must hurt massively to realise she never cared, nor does she need him.

Poor Archie, with those two as his parents, is going to be one screwed up human.
He was caught up in the lust trap, then the wedding and then the baby. Life was so exciting and he thought he finally had it made.I have absolutely no doubt that Chas and Wills tried to guide him to slow things down, heck I bet everyone he knew tried to give his head a wobble but he's a know all in his own head and dug his heels in. The fact that he and she were intending from the get go to screw over his family and do a runner was a bonus because he's a bitter little bleep. It's ridiculous that he never saw the advantages of being the 'spare', of not being tied into a life of restraint in the way Wills was/is. All he saw was "I want what Wills has".
Well he got what he wanted, the sexually experienced bed warmer, the big wedding and a mini me to coo over but as usual it's still not enough.The shine has worn off his new toys and he's adrift.
My heart bleeds for him ... said nobody with a half functioning brain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Yup, life as the spare was actually the better and easier deal. But he’s too stupid to realise that.

Reactions: 21
I'm abit behind as still on page 48

I leave this here I made for now and catch up 🙂 x

Polish_20200713_012058216_resize_8_resize_10.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does the salad come with dressing? Wonder if Hazmat can make salad dressing? Uuurrrh, it's nearly there Smeggy darling, just one more pull - oops I creamed the counter, I'm in trouble now, where's a J-Cloth when you need one??

I really don't think Harry has a clue what he wants, he is directionless and adrift. One day he might wake up and realise everything he has thrown away, but I won't be holding my breath. Meanwhile everyone else is moving forward and living their lives whilst he floats adrift on the ghost ship Meghan on a sea of stagnant half baked crap.
It's like the voyage of the dammed, nobody wants them, when will they realize ? They are so unaware of the general feeling towards them. Talk about deluded.
Duchess Catherine is in the news with her new "brond" hair and lovely dress. Watch for some new tit from old Meggy tomorrow :LOL:

Ghislaine Maxwell in court tomorrow, let the show begin ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I may be misremembering, but isn't the Telegraph the only media outlet they said they would trust/use????
According to this...🤭

They will still cooperate with UK broadcasters, like ITV and the BBC, as well as the other major newspaper titles - the Telegraph, Times, Guardian and Financial Times.

Reactions: 11
According to this...🤭

They will still cooperate with UK broadcasters, like ITV and the BBC, as well as the other major newspaper titles - the Telegraph, Times, Guardian and Financial Times.
So, the kid gloves are off with the Telegraph, there must be some serious goings on! Of course, the FT is only relevant to check their worth, (newsflash... their stock is in the shitter)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
According to this...🤭

We should get all those newspapers to write crappy articles spilling the gallons of tea they have on meghan and expose the fame hungry scrounger!

Reactions: 14
You didn't know?

Joan Rivers was snuffed out after revealing Barack was gay and Michelle was a "******".
I adore Joan, but she said anything for a reaction (with hilarious consequences) and was a Trump supporter. I'd be taking it with a pinch of salt if it originated from her.

Reactions: 16
Never mind the bloody telegraph...watch the piggin duchess videos...please ignore the vitamin sponsor bit..😁
Alright I just read it myself and it was very good 👌...
I'm off to bed before I'm abducted again👽👾❤🤗😘
I've watched some of Duchess Unicorns 'deep fake' stuff and it's certainly interesting. Meghan did look incredibly fake in that anti-commonwealth video and in the immaculate heart video. The AI that can animate people now is amazing.

My thoughts are that somehow Meghan has managed to have some extensive plastic surgery done during lockdown 🙄 and is recovering, hence the soft focus on everything and it's certainly possible that they are using this technology. We haven't seen the back of Harry's head since he went to the USA (he always wears a cap in public and puffs his hair up at the front) so its likely that he has had his bald patch done as well.

Reactions: 13
My aunt is friends with a senior retired courtier and I have two pieces of gossip from this rather good source.

1) When it all started kicking off about H&M leaving the Firm, H went to the Queen and said I think I’ve made a massive mistake. (Marrying Smeg). She said give it two years. (Ie don’t rush out of things just yet). Her strategy is to leave them be doing it all goes wrong no one can blame the RF and H can come back and be recuperated.

2) The stories we have heard about M being difficult to Palace staff are only the tip of the iceberg. Everyone HATES her as she was VILE.

Not hugely surprising but thought I’d add them in as why not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
My aunt is friends with a senior retired courtier and I have two pieces of gossip from this rather good source.

1) When it all started kicking off about H&M leaving the Firm, H went to the Queen and said I think I’ve made a massive mistake. (Marrying Smeg). She said give it two years. (Ie don’t rush out of things just yet). Her strategy is to leave them be doing it all goes wrong no one can blame the RF and H can come back and be recuperated.

2) The stories we have heard about M being difficult to Palace staff are only the tip of the iceberg. Everyone HATES her as she was VILE.

Not hugely surprising but thought I’d add them in as why not.
If true, it would explain why he's looking more and more miserable with every appearance. He is in hell, and he knows it...

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Sorry, couldnt resist putting these up, alittle bit of laughter goes a long way. Dont forget to swipe the last one for different species of vulture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.