Harry and Meghan #31 Preach and Screech continue to leech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's short enough could you C&P it please? It won't let me read it unless I sign up ... cunts.
If Harry is unhappy now, he only has himself to blame
Prince Harry is said to be struggling to adapt to life in LA, but his complaints are falling on deaf ears, writes Celia Walden
Celia Walden13 July 2020 • 7:24pm
Do you hear that sound? That wincingly high-pitched lament drifting across the Atlantic all the way from LA? It’s the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, sitting on the terrace of their Beverly Hills mansion, playing the world’s smallest violins.
In the three and a half months the pair have been holed up in Tyler Perry’s $18 million villa, all we’ve heard are plaintive noises. Back in April the Prince’s primatologist friend Dr Jane Goodall admitted that Harry was “finding life a bit challenging right now.” Within weeks a royal expert had backed this up, claiming Harry was “struggling” and “at a loss, without any structure in his life.” There were more reports of Princely distress in June: according to Andy Tillett and Dylan Howard, authors of Royals At War: The Inside Story of Harry and Meghan’s Shocking Split With the House of Windsor, Harry was “secretly tortured” over his dramatic move away from the Royals, and “overwhelmed with guilt.”
With the Prince feeling “particularly down on William’s birthday on June 21”, as an insider claimed, and his wife Meghan “having gone very quiet” amidst the fallout of her best friend, Jessica Mulroney’s ‘white privilege scandal’, the couple were last week “struggling to cope.” And things don’t seem to be looking any sunnier in Megxit Mansion this week. According to royal author, Tom Quinn, who has spoken to a number of sources close to the couple, the Prince isn’t just “struggling” to find his “role” in LA, but struggling to find himself. Having been “swept up in Meghan’s positive energy”, Harry now simply feels “lost.” “Because he is now experiencing in America what Meghan was experiencing here,” says Quinn.
Meghan, Harry: you could have had it all. You didn’t even have to ‘play the game’ – an expression I know you both hate. You could have invented your own game. You could have hot-footed it to LA the day after the wedding, built a horrifically vulgar Sussex-Crested McMansion in Beverly Hills at the British taxpayer’s expense, and spent every Sunday guzzling lobster ceviche with George and Amal on the Nobu Malibu patio - without losing an ounce of national support. I know: I was in the grounds of Windsor Castle on the day you got married. I saw the tears of excitement in women’s eyes as they prepared to welcome this independent-minded, biracial glamazonian into The Firm, felt the force of royal adoration as you both took your vows.
You wouldn’t have had to be constrained by the same traditions as William and Kate. You could have diluted your royal duties down to the odd so-low-profile-it-has-to-be-heartfelt event and the royal calendar biggies – the weddings and christenings, along with Royal Maundy, the Christmas Day service and Commonwealth Day – where you could have turned up and had your picture taken before going back to your own lives. In fact there were only three things you needed to do in order to live the easier life you craved: honour and respect the Queen and Commonwealth, however distantly, avoid hypocrisy like Covid-19, and always, always behave with grace.
What you couldn’t do was turn your back on the Commonwealth – and then insult it. You couldn’t publicly take the Queen to task over “branding issues” in a manner of such Kardashian-like crassness that just reading your ‘Sussex Royal’ rhetoric made the country want to bathe in hand-sanitizer. You couldn’t guzzle lobster ceviche (with George, Amal, Oprah or whoever else you felt validated your importance in a city that’s built on schmooze) whilst mourning white privilege, or drive around Beverly Hills in a gas-guzzling six-litre engine SUV, whilst lecturing us about environmentalism. Do you see how that works?
Because here’s the funny thing about the British public: they may nit-pick over trivial mistakes, but they will always have your royal back. The love we feel for our monarchy isn’t far off the kind parents feel for their children; it takes a lot to prompt more than fond headshakes. I’d call it unconditional if it weren’t for Prince Andrew: that’s how much it takes to alienate us. So how did Prince Harry get it so stupendously wrong? How did he veer off such a straightforward path, at a time when the Royal Family are more purposeful, necessary and respected than ever – only to find himself “struggling”, “challenged”, “tortured” and “lost” in a stranger’s house and an even stranger city?
I suspect we know the answer to that question. But until Prince Harry works it out for himself, those increasingly tremulous minor notes will keep drifting across the pond – and falling on deaf ears.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Never mind the bloody telegraph...watch the piggin duchess videos...please ignore the vitamin sponsor bit..😁
Alright I just read it myself and it was very good 👌...
I'm off to bed before I'm abducted again👽👾❤🤗😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Harry is unhappy now, he only has himself to blame
Prince Harry is said to be struggling to adapt to life in LA, but his complaints are falling on deaf ears, writes Celia Walden
Celia Walden13 July 2020 • 7:24pm
Do you hear that sound? That wincingly high-pitched lament drifting across the Atlantic all the way from LA? It’s the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, sitting on the terrace of their Beverly Hills mansion, playing the world’s smallest violins.
In the three and a half months the pair have been holed up in Tyler Perry’s $18 million villa, all we’ve heard are plaintive noises. Back in April the Prince’s primatologist friend Dr Jane Goodall admitted that Harry was “finding life a bit challenging right now.” Within weeks a royal expert had backed this up, claiming Harry was “struggling” and “at a loss, without any structure in his life.” There were more reports of Princely distress in June: according to Andy Tillett and Dylan Howard, authors of Royals At War: The Inside Story of Harry and Meghan’s Shocking Split With the House of Windsor, Harry was “secretly tortured” over his dramatic move away from the Royals, and “overwhelmed with guilt.”
With the Prince feeling “particularly down on William’s birthday on June 21”, as an insider claimed, and his wife Meghan “having gone very quiet” amidst the fallout of her best friend, Jessica Mulroney’s ‘white privilege scandal’, the couple were last week “struggling to cope.” And things don’t seem to be looking any sunnier in Megxit Mansion this week. According to royal author, Tom Quinn, who has spoken to a number of sources close to the couple, the Prince isn’t just “struggling” to find his “role” in LA, but struggling to find himself. Having been “swept up in Meghan’s positive energy”, Harry now simply feels “lost.” “Because he is now experiencing in America what Meghan was experiencing here,” says Quinn.
Meghan, Harry: you could have had it all. You didn’t even have to ‘play the game’ – an expression I know you both hate. You could have invented your own game. You could have hot-footed it to LA the day after the wedding, built a horrifically vulgar Sussex-Crested McMansion in Beverly Hills at the British taxpayer’s expense, and spent every Sunday guzzling lobster ceviche with George and Amal on the Nobu Malibu patio - without losing an ounce of national support. I know: I was in the grounds of Windsor Castle on the day you got married. I saw the tears of excitement in women’s eyes as they prepared to welcome this independent-minded, biracial glamazonian into The Firm, felt the force of royal adoration as you both took your vows.
You wouldn’t have had to be constrained by the same traditions as William and Kate. You could have diluted your royal duties down to the odd so-low-profile-it-has-to-be-heartfelt event and the royal calendar biggies – the weddings and christenings, along with Royal Maundy, the Christmas Day service and Commonwealth Day – where you could have turned up and had your picture taken before going back to your own lives. In fact there were only three things you needed to do in order to live the easier life you craved: honour and respect the Queen and Commonwealth, however distantly, avoid hypocrisy like Covid-19, and always, always behave with grace.
What you couldn’t do was turn your back on the Commonwealth – and then insult it. You couldn’t publicly take the Queen to task over “branding issues” in a manner of such Kardashian-like crassness that just reading your ‘Sussex Royal’ rhetoric made the country want to bathe in hand-sanitizer. You couldn’t guzzle lobster ceviche (with George, Amal, Oprah or whoever else you felt validated your importance in a city that’s built on schmooze) whilst mourning white privilege, or drive around Beverly Hills in a gas-guzzling six-litre engine SUV, whilst lecturing us about environmentalism. Do you see how that works?
Because here’s the funny thing about the British public: they may nit-pick over trivial mistakes, but they will always have your royal back. The love we feel for our monarchy isn’t far off the kind parents feel for their children; it takes a lot to prompt more than fond headshakes. I’d call it unconditional if it weren’t for Prince Andrew: that’s how much it takes to alienate us. So how did Prince Harry get it so stupendously wrong? How did he veer off such a straightforward path, at a time when the Royal Family are more purposeful, necessary and respected than ever – only to find himself “struggling”, “challenged”, “tortured” and “lost” in a stranger’s house and an even stranger city?
I suspect we know the answer to that question. But until Prince Harry works it out for himself, those increasingly tremulous minor notes will keep drifting across the pond – and falling on deaf ears.
Thank you for doing this! Hmm I wonder what the uncensored conversation at Piers & Celia's dinner table is like!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The earlier story on the Daily Mail about people regretting their name, one woman called Megan said she liked her name and couldn't see what was wrong with it ? Someone said, it's like being called Adolf.

You never hear the name Diana now either.
Jesus H bleeping Christ, My name is Diana and my daughters name is Megan. FML!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's happened to me too, the backspace and delete buttons don't get rid of it! I was glad when I earned the right to 15 minutes of editing time.
There is a little icon of a floppy disk just above where you type your replies, click that then click "delete drafts", that clears it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If it's short enough could you C&P it please? It won't let me read it unless I sign up ... cunts.
We should just post a little mushroom willy when it happens, and everyone will know why :mWoops, this is in relation to quote mode and not being able to leave it until something actually posted

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dancing hamster is far more interesting than anything that happened at Day One of GirlUp Festival of Teen Woke Warriors....

The format is pre-recorded 5 minute talks from the Special Guests and a whole bunch of zoom chats replacing the panel sessions.

Michelle Obama was very polished, warm and clear (she's done this stuff a million times but it still looks fresh). The guest speakers go up on GirlUP's IG (Michelle is here ) Megz's 5 minute woke salad will arrive no doubt with a flurry of Sunshine Sachs PR around 5 or 6 pm UK on Tuesday.
Does the salad come with dressing? Wonder if Hazmat can make salad dressing? Uuurrrh, it's nearly there Smeggy darling, just one more pull - oops I creamed the counter, I'm in trouble now, where's a J-Cloth when you need one??

Even the Telegraph is chipping in ...

I really don't think Harry has a clue what he wants, he is directionless and adrift. One day he might wake up and realise everything he has thrown away, but I won't be holding my breath. Meanwhile everyone else is moving forward and living their lives whilst he floats adrift on the ghost ship Meghan on a sea of stagnant half baked crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.