Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way will smegz do walkabout in a deprived area

---

Celt Views

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
High Five. Count me in on the DM story as being bs stirred up by the idiot duo.
We need to calm down and not take the bait because then we are playing into their hands.
They have done this “will they, won’t they” bullshit for 3 years now and it saddens me that there are some people who still believe this crap.
I don’t want the idiot duo at the Coronation but if they do go I am sure they will be relegated to the back stalls and will not participate in anything of consequence. This is KC moment along with his Queen who he obviously adores. No way will KC the narc let anyone outshine him.

Reactions: 42
technically yes.
But in order to get married there you may have to prove to the minister that you are a regular attender of that church, or live in the parish. or have some connection.
It's two separate issues. Premises used for civil ceremonies have to be approved by the local authority and made available to all. The original plan was for Windsor Castle to be approved for the civil ceremony. That was abandoned when it became apparent it would have to be available for other weddings. Churches have their own requirements, typically that you live in the parish or are on the parish electoral roll.

Reactions: 18
Just Jared (I don't know who he is) reports that the one showing resistance to the Stoat attendance at the Coronation is William. I'm surprised that Anne isn't objecting. However KC is determined to "solve the problems between his sons" before the Coronation and has allegedly offered the Stoat fine seating and retention of titles.

Interesting that the problem as reported in the press now seems to have morphed from a problem between the Stoat and his father and brother to "a problem between his sons", and now Chuck is seeking a broker to appease the Stoat and humiliate William who has now become the baddie and fly in the ointment. Slithery Chuck.

He needs to be careful with William. William is infinitely more valuable than the dirty paper tiger Stoat, and it is William who should be listened to. He's the one talking sense, but Chuck cannot see ahead and will cave in to his short-term fear and alienate William who is the Monarch's greatest asset. He is a fool, he really is, and will pay for this later.

ETA from D Telegraph
"Justin Welby officiated Harry and Meghan’s wedding in 2018 and, according to the newspaper, is “very supportive of their plight”. The Archbishop is said to regularly speak to the couple by phone."
He reportedly was asked to mediate between William and the Stoat when the Queen died.
What plight???

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
ok- just ran into a new youtube, dated today which was well done and suggests that the surrogacy stuff is going to break soon and that several journalists are combining resources to finally break the story. she suggests that the RF was initially in the dark & reports that M may be spending her time trying to mitigate the damage.... she suggests that revelation of RF complicity could result in KC abdicating the throne???
#KateandQueen #meghanmarkle #princeharryMeg FRANTICALLY tries to ERASE TRACES as journalists EMBARK on AN INVESTIGATION into Archie (by Kate Middleton & The Queen ).

---

"LadyMuck, post: 13755641, member: 59163"]
No way will smegz do walkabout in a deprived area

kinda doubt that the Duo will want to do a walkabout in say, Westminster Borough (203 crimes/1000 persons).... but could see them doing a *runabout* or a *sprintabout* in such a neighborhood... why not just give a GPS location to the alley for interested Talibani....

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
We need a fourth book I say!
Step forward Princess Anne with her autobiography 'Spare-ess'. Billed as the life story of the medal winning equestrian, Olympian, Hardest Working Royal and BBC Sports Personality of the Year. A no holds barred account of life within the Royal Family including THE truth about the Sussexes.

Reactions: 40
Exclusive video of H doing a *walkabout* in a "deprived area:"

https://giphy.com/3o7ZetIsjtbkgNE1I4

for all you Brits, who may not be aware, the clip is from a popular movie called "forrest gump".... oh, and by the way, what are accepted nicknames for British persons??? this is for historical interest only.... i live in Tn, but when people hear me speak, they have called me a "Yank".... some have referred to me as "the Polack from Chicago" (which i still find hysterical, from a Monty-Python point of view).... yeah, i know the names are not politically correct but some are quite humorous....

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
In 10 years time no one will know who he is? In 10 years time I doubt he would still be alive and kicking! The man is almost entirely made of plastic now. One hot summer and he’s toast

Reactions: 31
Brit , almost Universally
Briton
Darby & Joan
Geezers
Birds

Reactions: 18
Accedentally fell into the sugarsphere on twatter

---

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Honestly using the word plight may as well be a blinking neon sign saying Smegsy is the source of this article.

Reactions: 35
I'm now on thread 299 x.
I leave this here I've just made and be doing more catching up tomorrow. x

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.