Harry and Meghan #305 Harry is now a laughing stock, only known for his frozen cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Interesting on that Australian sky interview about security. Not about the obvious taliban threat but the way in the book he describes how many steps from balmoral door to KC bedroom or where the Queens room is in Buckingham palace etc. How bloody stupid. The RF never talk about their protection or the inner workings of their private quarters. What’s he hoping for, some lone nutter to get to his dad? Or the ‘villain’ Camilla. He’s deranged

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
I'm no royalist but I do think KC and PW must be reeling from all this not least because of the danger h has put them in. Did he really mean for that to happen? He's also endangered his wife, who he's clearly besotted with, their children and himself, he must have known this would happen?
I thought this kind of book was checked by lawyers and security people, did they really think this was ok?
It doesn't make sense to me at all.
He's not intelligent enough to know what would happen after the book was published. For me, that book is a clear sign that no one currently in his life actually cares for him. I love my husband and no way would I allow him to put a) Mothers lips to my todger b) state the number of people he killed and c) use the word todger at all.
That smeg let this happen shows that she doesn't love him at all. The editors/lawyers and anyone else involved in the book have no reason to care about haz. Their only interest is business and making money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91
I'm no royalist but I do think KC and PW must be reeling from all this not least because of the danger h has put them in. Did he really mean for that to happen? He's also endangered his wife, who he's clearly besotted with, their children and himself, he must have known this would happen?
I thought this kind of book was checked by lawyers and security people, did they really think this was ok?
I know its a horrible thing to think, but I'm guessing that KC and PW knew this would occur eventually, but hoped it wouldn't. Harry is a loose canon, deluded about his importance, and a bit dim. He's no longer the spare (in his mind), and frankly, that's a medieval thing as you can point out that it's not like someone from France or Spain will become monarch or that there will be a civil war again if a woman became the sovereign, which was the point of having two sons.

I do think that a lot of this comes from a quest for attention from his brother and father. He's angry that William has gone off, got married and had a family where as I think sub-consciously at least he thinks he should still be centre of his brothers universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I’d love those people that know meghan - the family she has tossed to one side, the husband she divorced, the friends she has used, the staff who have had dealings with her, the RF staff that said she was a bully, for them to come out from the woodwork and start telling everyone their stories. Harry & meghan have gone public, throwing so many under the bus without a thought to how that will make them feel, so why shouldn’t others be allowed to speak openly as well without fear of being sued? Let others have a voice - i for one would be very interested to hear the other side of the story.
This 100%, and soon, very soon!!

Reactions: 44
I think Neil Sean is rubbish. Very amateurish in his presentation.
I don't think he gets any information first hand.
He tries to make it look like his filmed clips are for a big corporation instead of himself.
And his pieces to camera are ridiculous - "as ever, allegedly, nice to have your company today..."

What bollox.
He talks like the apprentice at a hair salon who greets you and gets you a coffee while you wait for your stylist.

Some i prepared earlier...

View attachment 1894045View attachment 1894047View attachment 1894049
OMG DYING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know its a horrible thing to think, but I'm guessing that KC and PW knew this would occur eventually, but hoped it wouldn't. Harry is a loose canon, deluded about his importance, and a bit dim. He's no longer the spare (in his mind), and frankly, that's a medieval thing as you can point out that it's not like someone from France or Spain will become monarch or that there will be a civil war again if a woman became the sovereign, which was the point of having two sons.

I do think that a lot of this comes from a quest for attention from his brother and father. He's angry that William has gone off, got married and had a family where as I think sub-consciously at least he thinks he should still be centre of his brothers universe.
If that last sentence is true I can kind of relate to it, being the youngest of three I hated it when my brother and sister left home to get married, to other people i hasten to add :oops:, because it split up the family but I was 15 and got over it by the time I was 16.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
If that last sentence is true I can kind of relate to it, being the youngest of three I hated it when my brother and sister left home to get married, to other people i hasten to add :oops:, because it split up the family but I was 15 and got over it by the time I was 16.
maybe the loose cannon is going to either try or commit suicide on the day of the Coronation!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Okay, I'll raise my hand here ...

I quite like Neil Sean's videos.
<gets coat>

They're usually only around 4 minutes long, which isn't too much to get through. I also like the side footage of scenes around London. If it's being watched by an overseas viewer, I reckon they'd find that quite interesting, as it's usually scenes that are typically British/London (red buses, Palace guards, etc).
<makes for the exit>
I'm one of the overseas viewers that enjoy his videos for the exact reason you stated - like looking at the British/London scenes (London being one my most favorite cities I've visited).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the people who were supposed to check the book , couldn't get through the word salad and didn't check everything properly

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay, I'll raise my hand here ...

I quite like Neil Sean's videos.
<gets coat>

They're usually only around 4 minutes long, which isn't too much to get through. I also like the side footage of scenes around London. If it's being watched by an overseas viewer, I reckon they'd find that quite interesting, as it's usually scenes that are typically British/London (red buses, Palace guards, etc).
<makes for the exit>
I don't mind him either.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I think the people who were supposed to check the book , couldn't get through the word salad and didn't check everything properly
It seems that there were several pages of the tome that were slung out pre-publication for inappropriateness or unsuitability (the stuff he brags about for his next novel as further blackmail). I think they wanted to cut a lot more of it, but there was a fair bit of foot-stamping going from Harold & TW so they thought 'f*&k it' and just went ahead and published.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Pro-Republican groups have already called KC's move to distribute funds 'cynical' because the govt. were planning to make him do it anyway. What is WRONG with these bleeping people? :LOL::cautious: Nothing is EVER enough.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I guess the powers that be have had a word in the shell-likes of the press to minimise potential escalation of international fall-out. Harold has caused enough trouble as it is. He has blood on his hands. The lily-livered oik has never apologised for his comments, it hasn't occurred to him to do so.
They wanted security. Maybe they've now got it.
Could be that they've had to be put in a safe house and grounded.

They can't hide forever.
That Fatwah placed on Salman Rushdie was over 20 years ago.
His enemies waited that long to strike.

Look what you have done Harry.
It didn't have to be this way.
It's on you.

Reactions: 60
This 100%, and soon, very soon!!
Sadly I think a lot of them have been buttoned-up with NDAs - TW is scary and all-powerful atm in her quest for revenge towards anyone who dares speak out against her. However, once the chinks in her armour appear, eg through the lawsuit she's facing from Samantha, the flood gates will open (hopefully) and that won't be soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.