Harry and Meghan #305 Harry is now a laughing stock, only known for his frozen cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Neil Sean? Is he another random Twitter person?

I would not be shocked if Harry had a wobbly about not being well received in media on Colbert so refused to show up for Kimmel. All 3 of them are clowns so it would fit anyway.
Whilst no doubt Harold would not want to face a potentially more discerning interviewer after Kimmel's lampooning, I think it's more that he appears to have gone to ground - either to bury his head in shame (is he capable of feeling that?) or anger and is getting therapy (as if that's going to do any good, as it hasn't so far) - or he is tit scared of military reprisals.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Inspired title 🤣

Harry and Meghan #306 - Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we hate you so!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think Neil Sean is rubbish. Very amateurish in his presentation.
I don't think he gets any information first hand.
He tries to make it look like his filmed clips are for a big corporation instead of himself.
And his pieces to camera are ridiculous - "as ever, allegedly, nice to have your company today..."

What bollox.
He talks like the apprentice at a hair salon who greets you and gets you a coffee while you wait for your stylist.
But… but… but… he broadcasts from the very heart of London!! 🙄 He must wander round always looking for a wall or railings that look a bit different to the last wall or railings he stood in front of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thanks for starting the new thread @Cassandra333 and thanks for the fab title @Cáca_Milis

Could it be that they are in hiding because they have received death threats from the Taliban? They are not going to publicise this if true and, although they can dish the dirt and think doing so is highly amusing, they cannot take any criticism and will be scared witless if the Taliban or some nutter has threatened them. You really need to put your brain in gear Haz, before opening your mouth.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" ....... Sir Walter Scott

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Why haven't the press made more of the execution of Alireza Akbari being directly linked to Harry's taliban brag?

I really thought they would have gone to town on this.
I guess the powers that be have had a word in the shell-likes of the press to minimise potential escalation of international fall-out. Harold has caused enough trouble as it is. He has blood on his hands. The lily-livered oik has never apologised for his comments, it hasn't occurred to him to do so.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
But… but… but… he broadcasts from the very heart of London!! 🙄 He must wander round always looking for a wall or railings that look a bit different to the last wall or railings he stood in front of!
I thought Neil Sean was reporting with a big camera crew in front of him. You mean he's just a one-man band????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Inspired title 🤣

Harry and Meghan #306 - Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we hate you so!
Excellent! 🤣

Although since it’s @wibble ’s catchphrase, you should add blame!

Harry and Meghan #306 - Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we blame and hate you so! @Tangerine Cat

One day poor Ashley is going to be noodling around tinterweb, google his own name out of interest and be completely baffled why an entire thread begins every time with blaming him! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thank you for starting the thread and recap Cassandra333.
Congratulations Cáca_Milis on the title.

Is this the third time one of the gruesomes were supposed to be on the Jimmy Kimmel (or was it Jimmy Fallon before).

Neil Sean is a running behind on the supposed announcements.

I think it was all wishful thinking on the gruesomes part.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay, I'll raise my hand here ...

I quite like Neil Sean's videos.
<gets coat>

They're usually only around 4 minutes long, which isn't too much to get through. I also like the side footage of scenes around London. If it's being watched by an overseas viewer, I reckon they'd find that quite interesting, as it's usually scenes that are typically British/London (red buses, Palace guards, etc).
<makes for the exit>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Being in the UK I don't know who Jimmy Kimmel is but I think I like him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Okay, I'll raise my hand here ...

I quite like Neil Sean's videos.
<gets coat>

They're usually only around 4 minutes long, which isn't too much to get through. I also like the side footage of scenes around London. If it's being watched by an overseas viewer, I reckon they'd find that quite interesting, as it's usually scenes that are typically British/London (red buses, Palace guards, etc).
<makes for the exit>
I did think he was some kind of official newscaster (didn't investigate who he might work for sadly) and I admit that as an Australian, I did enjoy seeing the London scenery.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is on the MarkleIsALiar twitter feed - I can believe that this happened. She was thwarted in her attempt to get to Balmoral and we know that there is always a kickback.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
On the last thread there was a link to a video blog where Sean Attwood was talking to Mathew Steeples which was very interesting. Steeples said that a member of the crew working on the Bradbury interview told him that they had to keep breaking the filming so that Hazno could make trips to the bathroom and that he was off his face on Coke. He also said that Hazno wouldn't go on Jimmy Kimmel because he won't face a live audience. The show with Colbert was filmed without an audience and they pretended that there was an audience there. This in itself is very worrying!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
I agree with @moonoomoo, I want to think the Queen keeping in the tradition of giving pearl jewellery to royal family newcomers saw this as a brilliant way out. Pearls look quire similar to one another. Once I left behind my pearl earrings at the swimming pool, the next day I went back to look through the lost and found. At first I was disappointed but then the man asked me to describe them. When I had finished he went to the safe and took them out! Needless to say I acted as if they were worthy of such treatment and protection, the poor man didn't know they were €20 new. The Queen knew the only way MM would know that they weren't anything special was if she tried to sell or pawn them. Even if she recognised them from the gift shop brochure the Queen might have commissioned a jeweller to reproduce them in higher quality gold, real pearls, real diamond etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I agree with @moonoomoo, I want to think the Queen keeping in the tradition of giving pearl jewellery to royal family newcomers saw this as a brilliant way out. Pearls look quire similar to one another. Once I left behind my pearl earrings at the swimming pool, the next day I went back to look through the lost and found. At first I was disappointed but then the man asked me to describe them. When I had finished he went to the safe and took them out! Needless to say I acted as if they were worthy of such treatment and protection, the poor man didn't know they were €20 new. The Queen knew the only way MM would know that they weren't anything special was if she tried to sell or pawn them. Even if she recognised them from the gift shop brochure the Queen might have commissioned a jeweller to reproduce them in higher quality gold, real pearls, real diamond etc.
She has got more pearl necklaces than the crown jewels, should have been a very tight choker with barbs on the inside!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm no royalist but I do think KC and PW must be reeling from all this not least because of the danger h has put them in. Did he really mean for that to happen? He's also endangered his wife, who he's clearly besotted with, their children and himself, he must have known this would happen?
I thought this kind of book was checked by lawyers and security people, did they really think this was ok?
It doesn't make sense to me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I’d love those people that know meghan - the family she has tossed to one side, the husband she divorced, the friends she has used, the staff who have had dealings with her, the RF staff that said she was a bully, for them to come out from the woodwork and start telling everyone their stories. Harry & meghan have gone public, throwing so many under the bus without a thought to how that will make them feel, so why shouldn’t others be allowed to speak openly as well without fear of being sued? Let others have a voice - i for one would be very interested to hear the other side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.