Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
Post-covid, just about everyone I know over the age of about 50 has had enough of work - the pettiness is getting pettier and the arseholes are getting arseholier. Some of us who can afford to have already walked, others are hanging by a thread. It's not just an isolated group either. Countrywide a huge amount of knowledge and experience has disappeared from the workforce so Rishi Sunak is desperately trying to figure out how to get 50+ somethings back into the labour market.

The thing about Jeremy Clarkson is that he falls within that demographic and is wealthy enough to never have to work again. He's a straight talking Yorkshireman so it wouldn't surprise me if he got sick of all the bullshittery and quit Amazon and ITV of his own accord. Amazon & ITV in damage control mode then announce that they have parted ways using his comments about 43 as a smokescreen.

TV is about making money & JC does that. Both channels knew what he is like when they signed him up but they wanted the controversy and the viewers.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to employ Clarkson to be Clarkson then sack Clarkson for being Clarkson. But what do I know...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Hi everyone..I've not been on here for ages but I just needed to say...I saw King Charles and Camilla today......in person... they were in the North West Which is close to my home....
I was as close as ten feet away from them both... prime position....and they were both absolutely awesome...Happy and friendly and both looked in brilliant health...
Long live King Charles and his Beautiful gracious wife Camilla...
I'm made up and will never probably see the King of England again in my lifetime...God bless them both...
Carry on tattlers xxx
🤣😘💙💕🙏😁

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I'm no royalist but I do think KC and PW must be reeling from all this not least because of the danger h has put them in. Did he really mean for that to happen? He's also endangered his wife, who he's clearly besotted with, their children and himself, he must have known this would happen?
I thought this kind of book was checked by lawyers and security people, did they really think this was ok?
It doesn't make sense to me at all.
He's not intelligent enough to know what would happen after the book was published. For me, that book is a clear sign that no one currently in his life actually cares for him. I love my husband and no way would I allow him to put a) Mothers lips to my todger b) state the number of people he killed and c) use the word todger at all.
That smeg let this happen shows that she doesn't love him at all. The editors/lawyers and anyone else involved in the book have no reason to care about haz. Their only interest is business and making money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 91

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Title by @Cáca_Milis

Recap
We don't like Harry and Meghan
Now the rest of the world is realising that we've been right all along. Well done us.
Lots of cartoons and memes, thanks especially to @Chita
Exceptional writing by @wibble
Lots of new (to our thread) members. Welcome! We look forward to seeing more of you.
Can't think of anything else, please add more if you can.

Old Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Chita

VIP Member
Here's another reason to like him ...

Video here ...

Fun starts at 6.50

Did he also do the 2 Princes skit with two guys dressed as the late artist formerly known as Prince having a fight?

I'm giving Jimmy an award.

He can be an honorary Tattler.
july 2022 awarded to Meinmidamerica for a brilliant post.jpg

Take a bow Jimmy Kimmel. We love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Interesting on that Australian sky interview about security. Not about the obvious taliban threat but the way in the book he describes how many steps from balmoral door to KC bedroom or where the Queens room is in Buckingham palace etc. How bloody stupid. The RF never talk about their protection or the inner workings of their private quarters. What’s he hoping for, some lone nutter to get to his dad? Or the ‘villain’ Camilla. He’s deranged

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

Chita

VIP Member
Who is Neil Sean? Is he another random Twitter person?

I would not be shocked if Harry had a wobbly about not being well received in media on Colbert so refused to show up for Kimmel. All 3 of them are clowns so it would fit anyway.
I think Neil Sean is rubbish. Very amateurish in his presentation.
I don't think he gets any information first hand.
He tries to make it look like his filmed clips are for a big corporation instead of himself.
And his pieces to camera are ridiculous - "as ever, allegedly, nice to have your company today..."

What bollox.
He talks like the apprentice at a hair salon who greets you and gets you a coffee while you wait for your stylist.

Some i prepared earlier...

neil sean meghan brave.jpg
neil sean jubilee attendance waffle.jpg
neil sean 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
On the last thread there was a link to a video blog where Sean Attwood was talking to Mathew Steeples which was very interesting. Steeples said that a member of the crew working on the Bradbury interview told him that they had to keep breaking the filming so that Hazno could make trips to the bathroom and that he was off his face on Coke. He also said that Hazno wouldn't go on Jimmy Kimmel because he won't face a live audience. The show with Colbert was filmed without an audience and they pretended that there was an audience there. This in itself is very worrying!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

Reverend

VIP Member
I'm no royalist but I do think KC and PW must be reeling from all this not least because of the danger h has put them in. Did he really mean for that to happen? He's also endangered his wife, who he's clearly besotted with, their children and himself, he must have known this would happen?
I thought this kind of book was checked by lawyers and security people, did they really think this was ok?
It doesn't make sense to me at all.
I know its a horrible thing to think, but I'm guessing that KC and PW knew this would occur eventually, but hoped it wouldn't. Harry is a loose canon, deluded about his importance, and a bit dim. He's no longer the spare (in his mind), and frankly, that's a medieval thing as you can point out that it's not like someone from France or Spain will become monarch or that there will be a civil war again if a woman became the sovereign, which was the point of having two sons.

I do think that a lot of this comes from a quest for attention from his brother and father. He's angry that William has gone off, got married and had a family where as I think sub-consciously at least he thinks he should still be centre of his brothers universe.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I’d love those people that know meghan - the family she has tossed to one side, the husband she divorced, the friends she has used, the staff who have had dealings with her, the RF staff that said she was a bully, for them to come out from the woodwork and start telling everyone their stories. Harry & meghan have gone public, throwing so many under the bus without a thought to how that will make them feel, so why shouldn’t others be allowed to speak openly as well without fear of being sued? Let others have a voice - i for one would be very interested to hear the other side of the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Perhaps M hasn't been seen as she is waiting for more surgery to settle?
Possibly but I think the reaction to the book must have spooked her badly.
This could be the beginning of her distancing herself from him. We know how seriously she takes herself and being shackled to a complete buffoon who has just made himself a worldwide joke has got to be stinging her badly.
I think both their heads must be minced at this point.
I read somewhere that they’ve spent £7.2 million on publicity for themselves in the States and yet right now Camilla is more popular there than she is.
That’s gotta sting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I think Charles is more me me me than Harry or Meghan.
Spoiled, endulged and jealous.
He Was jealous of the attention Diana got.

I don't think William is like that.

But Harry and Charles are.
I don’t think Charles was actually jealous of the attention that Diana got but that she used her glamour to attract attention and overshadow the importance of the visits and issues that he was trying to highlight.
Catherine is very wise in that she always looks amazing but makes sure that the people she meets and the issues of the day are the most important thing

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Inspired title 🤣

Harry and Meghan #306 - Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we hate you so!
Excellent! 🤣

Although since it’s @wibble ’s catchphrase, you should add blame!

Harry and Meghan #306 - Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we blame and hate you so! @Tangerine Cat

One day poor Ashley is going to be noodling around tinterweb, google his own name out of interest and be completely baffled why an entire thread begins every time with blaming him! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70