Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
The timeline given by Smegz of the alleged ‘miscarriage’ and the girl’s birth is impossible. She said the boy child was 18 months old when she ‘miscarried’, and the girl child was born less than 7 months later, she also said the girl was 10 days past her due date. This does not add up. I am single with no little ones so I don't know if a woman can recover from a miscarriage, including D&C, get pregnant (at 40+) and give birth to a full term baby all in a mere 7 months. I could be wrong, but I did take plenty of biology classes in HS and college, and that's not what they taught us.
Now why haven't one of the newsagents discovered this and talked about it? I am going to look at these dates myself tomorrow. This is really bad surely.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

CrabbyOyster

Sort of illegal...

If you're not annoying people, or driving, or giving the police a reason to arrest you (like mouthing off at them) it's unlikely you'll be arrested.
If it's in a public place they'll generally move you on.

It's only really if you get caught dealing, or with a large amount you'll end up in court.
Agreed. It's more of an antisocial thing though, and it's policed by peers rather than laws here.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Morning Tattlers. I just caught up with overnight posts!

It my birthday today so I'm treating myself to a Harkle free day!

Will catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Keeeep tattling! Xx
🎈🎁🥳 Happy Birthday LadyMuck 🎂🍾🥂
Hope you have a great day.

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I can't help wondering why a tail of the H can't be seen, it feels like it should be partly visible on the other side of his leg? Or are the H&M very close together on their insignia? Also, if you line up the mat with the top of the doorway, the M seems to be in a central position rather than offset to the left, which you would expect if it had M & H ?
Isn't it an M within the H

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Ok my tin foil hat time ..

This demanding of an apology and saying "he knows what they did" shite he's on about ...

I wonder IF ... He and Smeg are worried about the surrogacy story coming out? Sooo.... In a pre-emptive strike..... H and M are going to say that while they wanted to be upfront and honest about their surrogate and the children's placement in the LoS wasn't of interest to them (HAHAHAHA. I know right?) but the big nasty RF forced them to cover it up?

Don't mind me. I've had wine (from a glass.... Didn't slug it out of the bottle like La Markle 🤣)
SNAP! Just posted the same!

• Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
Do you mean Mike Tindall? Poor Zara, she would probably like to keep him at home!

Maybe they should do a survey in the armed forces, offering loads of money to look after Harry
And, when everybody refuses say: Sorry Harry, it looks like you are on your own!
No, not Tindall:

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 09.31.44.png

• Haha

Lauradianalou

The more I read about Harry the more I think Megan deserves a medal (maybe a slight exaggeration). Can you imagine listening to him constantly droning on about the past and every “slight” that he has ever encountered? I don’t think all the money in the world would convince me to marry such a whinge bag.

Who knows what else he has written that didn’t make it into the book. No doubt she has copies of it all for when she divorces him and uses all his confessions against him.
Can I ask....why do a lot of people on here think she's going to divorce him? I mean I don't give the marriage more than 10 years tbh, but some think it'll happen sooner than that.... why is that?

Fat Kitty

Do you remember when there was a massive raid at the FLDS compound and lots of children were taken into police custody (rightly so). The FLDS married off girls as young as 13 and were very abusive.
I remember Oprah had an episode where she visited the compound and was sympathetic to them about their children being 'taken away' and all these sob stories. The episode used to be on youtube but i cant find it anymore!

That was Warren Jeffs and his followers- so wicked and evil. But I feel sorry for those who were raised and brainwashed into that system too. My friend’s mum was an Attorney for some of the underage girls who wanted to break free. Simply heart breaking. Glad he’s in prison for the rest of his life, although sone might say that’s more than he deserves.

• Heart