Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" Mother? Mother?
...are you there , Mother? "

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

" oooooooooooo!
Seance-Scene-in-Dr.-Mabus-008.jpg
304006_a.jpg
"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry if it'd been mentioned previously but I have read through 18 chapters.

So far and I noticed he is always referring to himself as the ''spare'' and William as Willy (could change later but up to this point no).

He never mentioned Dodi Fayad's name - Re when they 1st met. Raven hair, leathery tan, bone-white teeth. How are you today? My name is blah blah. Then he faded from my consciousness,

Later on - Where her Mercedes crashed into a wall or cement pillar. Killing her, her friend, and the driver.

Just on reading these few chapters I realise that he is a vindictive hole.

dodi.png
dodi1.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I've just seen I've become a well known member so I'm off to abuse my entire family,friends and casual acquaintances in celebration. Move to another country and make money out of abusing aforementioned people. I will be casually popping back to attend major life events in these people's lives which I will make all about me. 🤑🤪🤣
The nurses, carers, etc MUST be made to pay for you from their tax …Non negotiable !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the thread title ❤
Inspired by a brilliant tattler on the last thread:

Harry Todger & the Torturous Tome

Harry Todger & the Changer of ‘Secrets’

Harry Todger & the Pistoleer of Taliban

Harry Todger & the Knoblet of Fire

Harry Todger & the Order of the ‘Me’ sect

Harry Todger & the Full Bloody Cringe

Harry Todger & the Deathly (boring) Wallows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Carole Malone in the Express

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry if it'd been mentioned previously but I have read through 18 chapters.

So far and I noticed he is always referring to himself as the ''spare'' and William as Willy (could change later but up to this point no).

He never mentioned Dodi Fayad's name - Re when they 1st met. Raven hair, leathery tan, bone-white teeth. How are you today? My name is blah blah. Then he faded from my consciousness,

Later on - Where her Mercedes crashed into a wall or cement pillar. Killing her, her friend, and the driver.

Just on reading these few chapters I realise that he is a vindictive hole.
I’ve not seen this bit before- that sounds incredibly disrespectful. He may have thought that at the time but did he really need to publish it. Urrgghhh I keep thinking it can’t get any worse.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
It's having a revamp..instead of being called 8 hour cream it's now called frozen penis cream.
My brain is so addled by all the crap, sorry, truth, I've read in excerpts from Spare that for a split second I was willing to believe this. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So just fact checking. I usually have tube of 8 hour cream (for my elbows ) alas I can’t find it tonight. Pretty sure Mr Sunlife hasnt been anywhere subArctic so hoping I’m safe there. But…. I’m pretty sure it doesn’t smell of anything maybe slightly mediciny but not strong ???? Can anyone confirm?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've only read excerpts on here, and don't think I've seen anything about the pregnancies. I would have expected some digs at Catherine as she has very difficult pregnancies and I would imagine this would be the opportunity for him to brag about how easy it was for Peg, given she's great at everything in his eyes. Are the pregnancies mentioned?

Reactions: 35
They are both lying. They lie through the back of their teeth.
surprise surprise - Scrotie hasn't raised his head above the parapet on this- no doubt he would lay any differences on his altar of 'context' -

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.