Harry and Meghan #301 Who cares about the spare when Big Willy is the heir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread @Cassandra333 and great title @sevenyearbiatch

If Spare is the fastest selling biography of all time, why is he not being signed up for every chat show going in USA ???
Probably because production isn’t desperate enough to kowtow to his demands for securiddy that they would obvs have to pay for while he’s in LA or NYC to do their show. That or like Kimmel they wouldn’t dare agree to go on without a groveling apology after he mocked the leaked excerpts last week. Does his bestie Corden not have a chat show anymore? That is peculiar if so.

Reactions: 32
Ooh, Catherine throwing shade!

Princess of Wales says therapy not right for everyone on first outing since Prince Harry's book release
Kate and William were greeted by enthusiastic crowds in Liverpool, but would not confirm whether they had read Duke of Sussex's memoir

ByVictoria Ward, ROYAL CORRESPONDENT, IN LIVERPOOL12 January 2023 • 8:34pm

QNjv4BqI_nWroZV2Kj5BLP-0LLaCBa306WnPHVE_UdBq2uCdwc.jpg

The Princess was speaking to volunteers at a charity that offers a programme of creative therapies to support young adults. CREDIT: James Whatling Photography
It has been a long few days for the Prince and Princess of Wales. But as they appeared together in public on Thursday for the first time since the publication of Prince Harry’s memoir, they tackled a rather apt topic: mental health.
The couple were mobbed by enthusiastic crowds as they officially opened the new Royal Liverpool University Hospital before hopping across the River Mersey to meet volunteers at the Open Door charity, which offers a programme of creative therapies to support young adults.
Urged by one elderly hospital patient to “keep going” in the face of adversity, the royals put on a relaxed, united front, brushing off the family drama and studiously ignoring shouted questions about the dreaded book.
But while they remained tight-lipped over the explosive family revelations contained in Spare, they did offer their opinions on a different topic explored at length by Prince Harry.
“Everyone is talking a lot more about mental health,” the Princess observed as she chatted to volunteers at Open Door.
QNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpg

The Prince and Princess opened the new Royal Liverpool University Hospital CREDIT: REUTERS
She went on to note that “talking therapies don’t work for some people” and acknowledged that there had often been “negative connotations” around the subject.
“If we get across that there are these more positive spaces and experiences out there, places like this, then we are changing how we talk about it,” she added.
Advertisement
Whether or not she was making a gentle reference to claims made by her brother-in-law, we shall likely never know.
But her comments will likely raise eyebrows after Prince Harry revealed in his book that Prince William feared he had been “brainwashed” by therapy.
QNjv4Bqckl43iLFQETTW3ruCEndZi3f3tIgJMxgVO7sTogxXRI.jpg

The royal couple later visited the Open Door Charity for young adults CREDIT: Getty
The Duke told a US chat show this week that the moment he started doing therapy, it was like he and his family “started speaking a different language”.
“It just became very, very different,” he said. “They couldn't understand me.”
No stranger to campaigning for better awareness of mental health, Prince William also weighed in on the subject, describing how young people often worried about going down the “medical route” in case it affected their jobs and future careers. He said more access to “non-clinical” support was needed.
As the couple left the charity, someone shouted: “Have you had the chance to read your brother’s book, Your Royal Highness?”
Answer came there none.
mqdefault.jpg

Earlier, on arrival at the hospital, another heckler yelled out: “Were you hurt by the comments in Harry’s book, Sir?”
Did the couple hear it? Impossible to say.
But inside, the Prince and Princess were showered with warm support. Harry’s name may not have been spoken but there could be no doubt about the message behind those huge cheers.
Among the crowds clamouring to greet them was patient Sylvia Staniford, 81, who gripped Prince William’s hand tightly and spoke for many as she said: “Keep going, keep going. Scousers love you.”
William smiled at her warmly and replied: “Yes, I will.”
Mrs Staniford said afterwards, with a mischievous smile: “Of course that was a reference to Harry. He knew what I was talking about.”
The hospital is the biggest in the country to provide all inpatients with single en suite bedrooms. Opened last October, it has 640 beds, including 40 critical care beds for patients in the intensive care unit.
QNjv4BqrpfQw2hJyG_yckwxPAr0gmyy-GsNrhPQbLesooHneHs.jpg

The Princess was happy to pose for selfies CREDIT: REUTERS
The Waleses posed for numerous selfies, stroked Rosie the therapy dog and asked scores of nurses and healthcare workers how they were coping, urging them to look after themselves and thanking them for the “fantastic” jobs they were doing.
Introduced to Gill Dumbell, a catering supervisor, William said: “You guys are the most important people in the hospital. Nothing happens without the food going round. It’s crucial.” He joked: “Are chips OK?”
Meanwhile, north of the border, the King too was all smiles.
QNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQf0Rf_Wk3V23H2268P_XkPxc.jpg

The King paid a visit to the Aboyne & District Men's Shed in Scotland CREDIT: REUTERS
Charles appeared relaxed as he undertook a separate engagement in Scotland, where any discussion about the family drama was firmly off limits for the charity workers and volunteers he met.
Wearing a Hunter's Tartan kilt, the monarch toured the Aboyne & District Men's Shed, which boasts a workshop and community space and is just a 20-minute drive from Balmoral.
He was delighted to receive a swift box by the Shed’s chairman Mike Brooks, and was heard muttering “I love swifts”. He also showed enormous interest in a 1920s post box with G R insignia from King George V, pointing at it with delight as he said: "He's my great-grandfather."
The King also donated a fridge to one of the charities at the community centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
As i said in previous thread i am reading Finding Freedom and it`s like i am reading about other couple.
Almost nothing about their early relationship is same between this book and spare.
What is the TRUTH?
Who is lying?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
I think Meghan is nowhere to be seen bc she knows it all makes him look bad; she's happy he's getting the negative press for once and she doesn't want to be associated with this mess.

That she wrote.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Don on GBNEWS, talking about twit faces kill count at the moment.

Reactions: 17
Who is the one person who doesn't think he's lost the plot as per poll ! 🤔
I'm on the fence - by all accounts it looks like he has, but I can't get past the sneer & the smugness. I think he's bitter, vengeful & pretty damn evil. (So I haven't voted, indecisive as always 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Lady c saying he's back pedalling re the saying he only talked about 25 taliban to prevent others suicide. She says its shocking and if it was true why didn't he say so in book

• Heart
Reactions: 58
So, I looked at my watched threads, of which there are about 8 million of these... being of a tidy mind, is there anyway I can delete them all at once rather than click on each one?

Its just that I'd prefer the Cali Cunts to clutter my mind as little as possible :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Todger time, Sadly they lost the connection with Lady C

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.