Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or just ‘R’... oops, did I say that out loud? *giggle like a middle aged Rachel pretending to be a school girl*
That was so fake it make me wanna puke!

Please Harkles, call her a racist, PLEASE
She's spot on with everything she's saying, I couldn't agree with her more!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't a normal person after seeing desparately poor people, and witnessing some of their hardship and fortitude, go on television and say something like 'it puts everything into perspective and makes me realise how fortunate I am'. But to use it as a backdrop for your own personal gripes and worries is just peculiar. Spectacular backfire.

Reactions: 31
any chance this is all being timed to distract people from the paedophile Andrew stories or Mountbatten paedophile stories? is Harry 'taking one for the RF team'?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
any chance this is all being timed to distract people from the paedophile Andrew stories or Mountbatten paedophile stories? is Harry 'taking one for the RF team'?
Who knows. People were wondering if M and H *giggle* are doing this to cover up for something that could come out about Harry.

Reactions: 3
Who knows. People were wondering if M and H *giggle* are doing this to cover up for something that could come out about Harry.

Right? Had actually wondered if Harry & Wills had fallen out cos H pulled W up about his affair(s) - H& Kate always seemed to get on well ( i thought a better 'couple' than K &. W! ) i'm sure H was disappointed that W was cheating.

Reactions: 1
they are definitely help distract from Andrew. Harry & Meghan are owning the headlines.

It might just be a happy accident for the Queen (Andrew is her favourite).

I don’t know if Charles would go along with sacrificing his boy for his least favourite sibling.

Reactions: 5
Meghan at the One Young World summit tonight. Dress looks nice, hair is getting a little big (too many hair extensions?)

Reactions: 3
they are definitely help distract from Andrew. Harry & Meghan are owning the headlines.

I don’t know if Charles would go along with sacrificing his boy for his least favourite sibling.
Charles will do what his mummy tells him!

Meghan at the One Young World summit tonight. Dress looks nice, hair is getting a little big (too many hair extensions?)
Dress is pretty but her hair looks a mess. Also, has anyone else noticed since she joined the RF she stopped getting fillers and botox? Bet she will come back from LA looking fresh-faced.

Reactions: 4
William was not cheating. I think that was a story MM’s ‘friends’ put out because he wasn’t supporting her.

I thought Edward was her favourite son? Sophie is definitely the favourite daughter in law and the Queen seems to spend the most time with Edward and Sophie’s children out of all her grandchildren!

Reactions: 2
Love WW for this.
THANK GOD. I had to unfollow so many people on Twitter. Smart people. Writers. (ok, some celebrities) because they were saying the most ridiculous things.They were implying Meghan is getting called racial slurs from Kate & William. Saying the UK is full of white people and none of them are woke. (Plenty of white people were saying this by the way).

She has a husband who loves her. If he’s not mentally able to give her to support she needs, she has financial resources. She could call Charles - who walked her down the aisle and doesn’t want any more scandals - to help her get support.

Reactions: 7
She looks happy as Larry! Hardly like she’s just existing. Looks like she’s living it up!

Hair looks very wig like though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She looks happy as a Larry! Hardly like she’s just existing. Looks like she’s living it up!

Hair looks very wig like though!
Is probably a weave.

Wow. I am shocked...not. She is a conniving little witch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.