Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Within hours the boats arrived.
An invasion by sea. Each boat bristled with telephoto lenses, arrayed like guns along the decks, and every lens was aimed at our windows. At our boy. So much for playing in the gardens.
We grabbed Archie, pulled him into the house.
They shot through the kitchen windows during his feeds.
We pulled down the blinds.
The next time we drove into town, there were forty paps along the route. Forty. We counted. Some gave chase. At our favorite little general store, a plaintive sign now hung in the window: No Media. We hurried back to the house, pulled the blinds even tighter, returned to a kind of permanent twilight. Meg said she’d officially come full circle. Back in Canada, afraid to raise the blinds.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Where are all these papped shots then? Do we have them? Have we seen any? This bloke is totally off his trolley - I am actually convinced he day dreams these situations and believes they are reality the book excerpts are fantasy IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Of course he (and the royals keep private/historical diaries) but me thinks omid was the ghost writer and meg the narrator embellishing it for effect. This is Hazza's version of finding freedom.

At least its done, until we get the Meg diaries published. I can already imagine it...

'I collapsed, I sobbed, I fell to the ground, I was enveloped in tears, drowning in the depths of my torment, until i heard the singing and sweet comforting sound of cluckclicking ...dolphins, Flipper leading the pod, was here to rescue me...'

Chapter 102

"There is only one true Princess of Wales, and that is you Meghan" said the voice from the blue box, it was the golden lock of Diana, speaking to me. I swept away the old, sweet urine endrenched pregnancy test sticks, and held Diana to my heart, I cried...but now it was tears of joy.'
[Looks at @Sea with suspicious eyes]

You're the ghost writer, aren't you? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You would have known because there is a bag full of pee you have to cart about with you until the catheter comes out
Nope, I was bed bound for hours and then when feeling returned catheter was out and I had to drink loads of water and measure amounts thereafter. Mind you, first was breech and with my small pelvis, an elective section. 2nd was emergency section under epidural.

Reactions: 15
For @Anna2020
An award for your services above the call of duty.
You read the shite so we didn't have to and you brought the contents of it here for everyone to discuss.

View attachment 1874581
Ty Chita
I am surrounded by world leaders, humanitarians and activists that I had such a deep and long-standing respect and admiration for.
And I was invited to pull up a seat at the Tatle, Harry and Meghan thread. I was so overwhelmed by this experience.
I think I even saved my little paper place card that said my name on it...
Because the truth was I wasn't sure that I belonged.
I was so nervous...
But Tatlers saw in me what I wanted to see fully in myself. They saw in me, just as I see in you, the present and the future

"LEFT EYE, ONE TEAR"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1873834

Just imagine Harold as a Plantagenet...he'd be a conspirator in the War of the Roses and think himself oh-so-clever but really he's just being used as bait by the people he thinks he's conspiring with

View attachment 1873840

Very good point - his lack of academic prowess and the bits of his personality we saw leading up to Diana's death are good evidence of this
I just did a quick Google it says there was a Princess Mary in the Spencer descendants and she was the daughter of Henry VII. I don't know how far back it is because it's all gobbiltygoog.

Reactions: 11
This is the weirdest part of the book for me
They are in Tyler Perry house.
In the front hall was a painting he (Archie) found especially interesting.
He started every day locked on to it. A scene from ancient Rome. We asked each other why. No clue.
Not long after those first steps Archie went marching up to his favorite painting in the front hall.
He stared at it, made a gurgle of recognition. Meg leaned in for a closer look.
She noticed, for the first time, a nameplate on the frame.
Goddess of the hunt. Diana.
My God the sprog could read at 10 months!😂 I looked up the nameplate details and there are many and varied representations of Diana…..none of which resemble his mother. So, recognition my arse…..and anyway, sprog had never met the woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hah Talk TV just said tonights Jeremy Kyle show is a Harry free zone. They are only going to discuss things in the real world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So she had an epidural, didn’t tear at all even though it was an induced first birth, numbness gone, was up and walking, passed urine, had all the tests and the baby checked over and signed out within two hours?

LITERAL BOLLOCKS!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No just signed out, literally back in Windsor from central London.
Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm only up to page 9 of the thread...

Anyone else miss the good old days of the Netflix show and the podcast. I'd give anything for boredom right now.
I don't think he'll be happy until he's torched the reputation of the whole family.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I WAS THE FIRST in my squadron to pull the trigger in anger.
We took off, swept over the wall, went vertical, climbed to fifteen hundred feet. Moments later I swung the night sight onto the target area.
There! Eight hot spots, eight kilometers away.
Thermal smudges—walking from where the contact had been.
Dave said: That’s got to be them!
Yeah—there’s no friendly forces out here on patrol! Especially not at this hour.
Let’s make sure. Confirm no patrols outside the wall.
I called the J-TAC.
Confirmed: no patrols.
We flew above the eight hot spots. They quickly broke into two groups of four. Evenly spaced, they went slowly along a track. That was our patrolling technique—were they mimicking us? Now they hopped on mopeds, some two-up, some one-up.
I told Control we were visual on all eight targets, asked for clearance, permission to fire. Permission was a must before engaging, always, unless it was a case of self-defense or imminent danger.
Dave and I were ready to fire that flechette.
But permission still hadn’t come.
We waited. And waited. And watched the Taliban speeding off in different directions.
I said to Dave: If I find out later that one of these guys has injured or killed one of our guys after we let them go…
We stayed with two motorbikes, followed them down a windy road. Now they separated. We picked one, followed it.
Finally Control got back to us. The persons you’re following…what’s their status?
I shook my head and thought: Most of them are gone, because you’ve been so slow. I said: They’ve split up and we’re down to one bike. Permission to fire.
Dave said to use the Hellfire. I was nervous about using it, however; I shot the 30-mm cannon instead.
Mistake. I hit the motorbike. One man down, presumably dead, but one hopped off and ran into a building.
We circled, called in ground troops.
You were right, I told Dave. Should’ve used the Hellfire.
No worries, he said.
It was your first time.
Long after returning to base, I did a sort of mental scan. I’d been in combat before, I’d killed before, but this was my most direct contact with the enemy—ever. Other engagements felt more impersonal. This one was eyes on target, finger on trigger, fire away.
I asked myself how I felt.
Traumatized? No.
Sad? No.
Surprised? No.
Prepared in every way. Doing my job. What we’d trained for.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
This isn t some kind of computer game...its real people how dare he include this ........

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.