Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to make extremely wild assumptions of what people really mean, particularly William, when they try to offer advice! For example

"Among all the different, riotous emotions coursing through my brother that afternoon, one really jumped out at me. He seemed aggrieved. He seemed put upon that I wasn’t meekly obeying him, that I was being so impertinent as to deny him, or defy him, to refute his knowledge, which came from his trusted aides."

His mind is definitely not right.

He seems quite bouncy in the Colbert interview after the seriousness of the other 3 interviews!
The wanker is feeling like a thtar.
He seems to make extremely wild assumptions of what people really mean, particularly William, when they try to offer advice! For example

"Among all the different, riotous emotions coursing through my brother that afternoon, one really jumped out at me. He seemed aggrieved. He seemed put upon that I wasn’t meekly obeying him, that I was being so impertinent as to deny him, or defy him, to refute his knowledge, which came from his trusted aides."

His mind is definitely not right.

He seems quite bouncy in the Colbert interview after the seriousness of the other 3 interviews!
Hawwy is feeling like a thtar on that show. Almost as big a thtar as his love. Saddo doesn't realise that the audience are being directed to cheer and probably came to see the other guests anyway.

Reactions: 14
I know what you mean. I feel like I’ve been on constant high alert for 3 years now waiting for the day of reckoning to arrive. It’s exhausting.

Unfortunately for you I think it’s quite difficult to turn into a bastard of a man if you’re not constitutionally built for it.🤴
Thanks for all the comments re: Why shouldn't I just become a bastard like Harry? What a great forum this is with lovely knowledgeable people!
I actually tried to become a bastard once after a bitter break-up ... I couldn't do it. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just did a quick Google it says there was a Princess Mary in the Spencer descendants and she was the daughter of Henry VII. I don't know how far back it is because it's all gobbiltygoog.
Mary was Henry 8's sister. Harry is also related to Henry's other sister Margaret on his Windsor side, she married into the stuarts and was granny to Mary queen of Scots. Mary, Henry 8 and Margaret's dad was Henry 7

Henry 7's father was half-brother to Henry 6. Too confusing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I've not read the book and I've missed a lot of posts.
Did he mention the Diana statue unveiling?
Did he mention the seating at the Church service when they tried to get the Yorks to scootch along the row so they could have aisle seats?
Did he mention his ER badges being removed from the uniform he wore at the vigil?

6 months.
At 10 months he was translating from Latin and doing advanced maths
Archiado davinci.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot begin to tell you how much my whole body cringes when any human over the age of 6 still calls their parents mummy and daddy. If Harold calls Diana mummy once more I shall throw up. Everytime he calls her mummy, I have visions of him as an adult wearing just a nappy and sucking on his thumb or a dummy. Mummy sounds so infantile, creepy and fetishy. Harold, Diana was your mum or your mother, you are an adult, upgrade your vocabulary!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
This is the weirdest part of the book for me
They are in Tyler Perry house.
In the front hall was a painting he (Archie) found especially interesting.
He started every day locked on to it. A scene from ancient Rome. We asked each other why. No clue.
Not long after those first steps Archie went marching up to his favorite painting in the front hall.
He stared at it, made a gurgle of recognition. Meg leaned in for a closer look.
She noticed, for the first time, a nameplate on the frame.
Goddess of the hunt. Diana.
The whole book is weird......... Ive never known a toddler march!

I have met toddlers who are fascinated tho, with a particular animal or toy.......Id imagine a picture of a hunt, would have some kind of dead animal in it.....a deer or something similar...... so maybe the child was fascinated by a particular picture.....

But was the painting on the ground? a toddlers view is about 60 cm up, Didnt Tyler's house have any furniture? Why was he leaving paintings on the ground to fall over a child toddling? shouldnt someone have put the painting up on the wall?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Come on guys you are being unfair, of course Meghan left the hospital an hour after the birth....it was the rumoured surrogate who had to stay in hospital for 24 hrs. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also confused about the alleged pap shots of them at home.

This top photo looks like someone who has never held a baby before:

Hasn’t a clue what she is doing and why the big baggy dress when she had other pictures released (now) of her looking slim and bumpless?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've not read the book and I've missed a lot of posts.
Did he mention the Diana statue unveiling?
Did he mention the seating at the Church service when they tried to get the Yorks to scootch along the row so they could have aisle seats?
Did he mention his ER badges being removed from the uniform he wore at the vigil?
No, only things he post about time of the Queens death is going to Balmoral and 3-4 lines about funeral, nothing about walkabout with Will and Kate or anything that happend in that 10 days.

Reactions: 20
The wanker is feeling like a thtar.

Hawwy is feeling like a thtar on that show. Almost as big a thtar as his love. Saddo doesn't realise that the audience are being directed to cheer and probably came to see the other guests anyway.
I’m sure I read he wasn’t in front of a live audience? So essentially it’s canned laughter?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I cannot begin to tell you how much my whole body cringes when any human over the age of 6 still calls their parents mummy and daddy. If Harold calls Diana mummy once more I shall throw up. Everytime he calls her mummy, I have visions of him as an adult wearing just a nappy and sucking on his thumb or a dummy. Mummy sounds so infantile, creepy and fetishy. Harold, Diana was your mum or your mother, you are an adult, upgrade your vocabulary!
Charles called the Queen Mummy till the day she died.
Philip was Paps.
He is possibly playing the coffin letter marketing side, his note on Diana's coffin said ''Mummy.''

Reactions: 19
Oh dear.

Does that excuse still work when you're slagging other people off? :ROFLMAO:

How on earth did a supposedly respectable publisher let him get away with that? Who fact-checked this thing?

I hope somebody sues.

. He explained: "Whatever the cause, my memory is my memory, it does what it does, gathers and curates as it sees fit, and there's just as much truth in what I remember and how I remember it as there is in so-called objective facts."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Pulled together a deposit..hes joking right
13 suitcases .....riiiiigghhht
That’s a lot of suitcases I mean I have a suitcase that is ginormous I used to use it when I worked in field maintenance I could fit my winter gear in it (parka, insulated coveralls) my bipap machine, my laptop and a weeks work of clothes plus a small coffeemaker.
AFFB955C-AA49-4F8C-8086-460F29EBE1C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.