Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That didn't take long. The book is circulating on social media for free already
I got it for free. Book bloggers are given books for free to review. Most giving 5 star reviews (not just this book, any book). However, some will then post if for free on Pirate sites. Bear in mind the blogger was given an ARC, so it's unedited which is why people are probably picking up on the bad editing in the extracts!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm about half way thru the previous thread, so forgive me if someone else asked this question: Anything about their humilation at the PoW Investiture exhibit when they were Senior royals only-ed?

I've never watched suits, I thought Gina Torres was the female protagonist. Gina Torres is a very beautiful and charasmatic actress who would easily overshadow smeagol in any shared scenes.
Gina Torres outshines definitely here. Why is Megs dressed as a secretary? 🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20230111-211956_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trying to catch up (yet again!)
But I just thought of something: do you think the reason he fell out with his friend Nacho is due to abusing or violence towards Nacho's horses or staff?

Being in the horse world myself I can tell you it's really difficult to keep good staff unless you treat them really well and good horses are expensive and if you mistreat them too much they can be ruined.
ETA: I don't have staff, I look after my horse myself
I wouldn’t lend him a polo pony. He uses spurs and whip too much and has led to at least one horse being put down. He’s careless and violent.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This is the weirdest part of the book for me
They are in Tyler Perry house.
In the front hall was a painting he (Archie) found especially interesting.
He started every day locked on to it. A scene from ancient Rome. We asked each other why. No clue.
Not long after those first steps Archie went marching up to his favorite painting in the front hall.
He stared at it, made a gurgle of recognition. Meg leaned in for a closer look.
She noticed, for the first time, a nameplate on the frame.
Goddess of the hunt. Diana.
I'm delurking and making my first post just to say Jesus bleeping Christ to this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I used to work in publishing and was wondering exactly the same thing. My ex-boss would never have let that be published! Standards must have slipped in publishing if they are printing this.
Or the gruesome twosome were so difficult the publishers went F’em and checked with their lawyers to make sure They ( the publishers couldn’t be sued) and said here ya go so they wouldn’t have to deal with them anymore

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely top used words were I or me? Closely followed by all the others... dunno why we call smegzy memeeeee, we should have used it for hazno too!

ETA, it's a funny old world when Paul Burrell begins to seem like a good chap ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry is apparently NOW claiming that he mentioned his Taliban kill to help other soldiers and stop them committing suicide.

What a complete bleeping toerag.
Awful to say that, he's not anyone's saviour, if an ex serviceman or woman want to end their life they will, and if they don't decide to do it it's not because of him, it's because they and they alone have chosen not to, and I hope they then go on to get help, which is not bleeping easy. Knob.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I wouldn’t lend him a polo pony. He uses spurs and whip too much and has led to at least one horse being put down. He’s careless and violent.
I wouldn't let him near any animal, just by seeing how he treats his horses he'd probably treat other animals the same

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
urgh. Dan Wootton has redeemed himself after last night especially and now he’s got the second-worst female on the planet after M on his show - Ashley James 🤢
Can't stand her. She's a Big Brother reject. She was all over Genuwine at that time (he had the top selling song from Magic Mike)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's just a lying duck isn't he.

And off his tits on the weed, he needs rehab (proper rehab, not a nice spa somewhere warm)

Reactions: 25
Can't stand her. She's a Big Brother reject. She was all over Genuwine at that time (he had the top selling song from Magic Mike)
I went to see Magic Mike the live show, no idea what the story line was, but the dancers were :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.