Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s be honest at this point it’s safe to say he doesn’t have a clue about most things in life, probably his own ego, he has never been able to fully and completely accept that he wasn’t the heir, in his own high as a kite head he was on the same footing as William and wanted to be part of everything, the rules didn’t apply to him and didn’t really accept the pecking order, even more so when Megz had been in his ear about it. I can’t imagine how hard it was to have to deal with losing your mum whilst simultaneously going through the protocol of becoming king, with tit for brains there is stirring his wooden spoon and worrying about that ticking time bomb! Edited as no idea why my posts are posting all jumbled I’m not pissed honest.
He would have been fighting to delay the PoW announcement and blackmailing for part of the Dutchy income - and leaked any decisions.

All these people saying W isnow a billionaire- yes he is but it's not for him to spend with unaccountablity - he needs to continue to grow the Dutchy for George and the tenants.

Reactions: 33
I’ve just fallen down a rabbit hole on Twitter reading this persons thread. Well worth a look. All about the story that is imminently going to be released about Harry’s violence towards women and leaving a girl in a vegetative state? They are saying the Palace are preparing how they are going to deal with it and they have no interest in covering it up a second time. I think this person is a lawyer and seems to know what they are talking about. Worth a read. This whole thing feels like it’s going to get very dark if this is true 🥺 edited to add that apparently it’s coming out because it has happened again recently and apparently markle is not innocent either 🤷🏻‍♀️ sounds like Fred and Rose west 😁
a few days ago I had quite a rabbit hole of my own thoughts regarding his relationship with Cressida and wondering if more - ie his temper and fluctuations from the drugs -had led to their split. It was a sudden split and there seemed to be a total cut of relations with her, and at the time I did wonder if a line had gone crossed that had nothing to do with her perception of how royal life would be.

• Wow
  • Heart
I was considering how angry I will be if the palace have paid off one or more of Harry’s victims. Angry that he has done it, and angry they can use money to make it go away for him. But, given how traumatic going for a prosecution is, and how low the chance of conviction, I have no blame whatsoever if the woman took a settlement, which I hope is very generous and gets some healing. The fact Harry was not sectioned or locked down is the bit that makes me very angry. I’m also not sure this would get past Camilla, given her DV charity. So am not convinced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What would our Queenie have thought of her grandson going on an American chat show and talking about his penis.

I am so glad Queenie and PP are not here to see this, God bless them.

Absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
He talks about them wanting to leave the UK as they feared for their life's due to the press/media.

Then proceeds to talk about the press cutting through the fence at the mansion they are staying at (in America)

The invasion of sea boats full of paps
( in America)

The fast car chases with the paps in Toronto (again in America)

Seems to me all they had to fear from the UK press were some disapproving stories from time to time.... They seem to be being harassed more in their safe haven in the US

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He would have been fighting to delay the PoW announcement and blackmailing for part of the Dutchy income - and leaked any decisions.

All these people saying W isnow a billionaire- yes he is but it's not for him to spend with unaccountablity - he needs to continue to grow the Dutchy for George and the tenants.

If Charles hadn't immediately given William and Catherine the titles, Harry would have advocated for them to be disused. He would have done or said something to start a campaign. I know he is so bitter about the title - Have we heard him call them the Prince and Princess of Wales?

He really is such a loser.

Reactions: 39
Most used words in the book:
MEG/Meghan 430/17 (and she only appears in the last part of the book)
Willy 345
Pa 309
Mummy/ Mum 203/31
Granny 192
Press 162
stories 121
Kate 104
paps 73
reporter 64
Camilla 60
spare 40
Archie 26
camera 25
Heir 18
weed/joint 18
penis/todger 16
leaks/leak/leaking 11
Lilibet 1
He used "me" 500 times

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Harry is saying that he and William were never as close as the public believed yet in the next breath he was hurt that they didn’t have him over for dinner every night?
He goes on to say that since their mothers death they have lead completely separate lives yet there is untold footage available of the many, many engagements they carried out as a trio where they all looked to be very close and having fun together?
I don’t doubt that he hasn’t harboured jealously towards William but I think Meghan has twisted this in his head. I believe he is a very damaged individual but my sympathy is for TRF who IMO have tried their very best.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I get the feeling they regret the name Lilibet as it really hasn't had the desired effect they were obviously after!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wow! Almost Thread #300!!

And today is my Tattle Anniversary.

I really love chatting with you all. Thank you for the insanity.

My favourite day here was the day the Taliban said "He's a big mouth loser who has been trying to get attention. I see news about him a lot on my Facebook feed and really think he's gone mad and needs a doctor immediately"

Untitled.png

What a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I think she hates the name - it was out of spite which is a terrible thing to do for a child. Except there is no child so it’s ok (I have to believe that more than ever)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Most used words in the book:
MEG/Meghan 430/17 (and she only appears in the last part of the book)
Willy 345
Pa 309
Mummy/ Mum 203/31
Granny 192
Press 162
stories 121
Kate 104
paps 73
reporter 64
Camilla 60
Archie 26
camera 25
weed/joint 18
penis/todger 16
leaks/leak/leaking 11
Lilibet 1

And there you have it.

Says his beef is with the press.

But its not. It's with his brother. Pure jealousy.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
😃😃🤣

Harry's steed , appeared reticent afterwards, in that pose for The Daily Mail 😆
one_eyeland_horse_throwing_rider_by_colin_thomas_39803-1.jpg
Screenshot_20230111-214020_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.