Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fighting with the stork?
Crawling deeper into the mulberry bush?
etc.
He was aware that his name will be Archie.
That's enough reason to boycott birth, he tried to win time, in the hope they will chose a different name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On that day, the family lost a beloved family member. Life would change in many ways, but in many ways would go on as usual.m,
Charles was now King, a whole new life, responsibilities. Camilla would be Queen , something she never wanted. William was now POW with responsibility for the Duchy of Cornwall.
No wonder they wanted to be on their own. And the last thing they need was a “what’s in it for me” whinging brat.
Not just that, they probably knew at that point they could no longer trust Harry. He had done Oprah, podcasts etc. They knew everything they would of talked about which would probably be their roles immediately changing would be repeated eventually by Harry

Reactions: 32
So which word did he use most in the book?
Mummy, Willy or leaks/leak/leaking?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These people are currently pretty young. They're at a stage in life where they're glamorous for the press, and their children are too young to know what dicks they are. Their lies are too recent to have all come out in the wash. But it won't age well. People who constantly go through life lying and using people can only get away with it for so long. They rely on their victims feeling like no one will believe them, but when they have so many victims with the same story over and over again, people can't help but realise that THEY are abusers and liars. People like this end up hated by their children who they screwed up, and by their ex-spouses, and gossip follows them around. H&M have both already alienated their parents and siblings. They will end up sad and alone, even if it doesn't seem like it just yet. Another forty years of acting like this will let everyone see what they are.
Indeed, one of the things that challenges Harold is that Diana died when she was still young enough to be perpetually beautiful, glamorous & yet motherly enough for his early teens.

Wills already had a more complex relationship with her, more time in conversation, more content, more context so more integrated & his eventual acceptance of her death has allowed him to have mature adult ‘motherly’ relationships with both CaroleM & Camilla. Wills found his own way forward, no doubt he had some help along the way but he has gotten there.

Reactions: 25
But why did he think he should have gone with them?
Let’s be honest at this point it’s safe to say he doesn’t have a clue about most things in life, probably his own ego, he has never been able to fully and completely accept that he wasn’t the heir, in his own high as a kite head he was on the same footing as William and wanted to be part of everything, the rules didn’t apply to him and didn’t really accept the pecking order, even more so when Megz had been in his ear about it. I can’t imagine how hard it was to have to deal with losing your mum whilst simultaneously going through the protocol of becoming king, with tit for brains there is stirring his wooden spoon and worrying about that ticking time bomb! Edited as no idea why my posts are posting all jumbled I’m not pissed honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn't see this posted, so thanks to original poster in friendly reddit sub...

1673470929996.png

1673470960328.png

1673470989919.png

1673471019786.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Dan Wootton on GB News:

Is Harry an embarrassment to Britain?

Harry's ex lover is on at 10.20. Has something to reveal apparently 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
"Maguire! You are not the PE teacher. Now get back on the bus."

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am dying for the day the day this folie à deux blows up and both of them go nuclear. She’s a manipulative narcissist of the first order, Harry the nasty is pretty damned cruel and has a trap he can’t shut. As we all know types like this when they turn on a spouse can be practically and sometimes literally murderous. After seeing the level of revenge they’ve meted out to the Royal Family and anyone who they believe threatens their narrative, what lengths would they go to get custody and keep or claim the filthy lucre. Harry’s daily weed habit, legal or not, might certainly be an issue as for his ability to care for children’s safety and his clap back on M’s own substance use and Doria’s backstory might come in handy in a court for starters!

Imagine the degree of hatred they could have for each other should the ‘perfect marriage made in heaven’ turn to custard. Think on the “my truth” post-split stories these idiots would feed the tabloids. Imagine if M manages to con a hapless Tyler P into rescuing her and rushes into his adoring arms! I mean there’s Aitch dashing about trans Atlantic changing their story with alacrity, making her look every day more like a show pony and manipulator than we’ve already seen and she could take his absence as a chance to helicopter down to see Lili’s godfather, or entertain new suitors. He would explode if she put it about or left him. I’d put money on the claw needing another man to go to before she leaves though.
I say bring it on!
Surely all of that - which I agree with - is just playing into the hands of making the flatpacks wards of court and then their grandparents, ie KC being awarded custody?

(KC probs doesnt need Ikea furniture, but it would be a convenient outcome!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My friend had a similar 'birth' to Smegeen. One week overdue, induced and epidural. Unlike Smegeen my friend had a bruised arm and the back of her hand was bruised from a cannula.

I didn't notice any marks on Smegs arm or hand in the photo with the white dress when she and Harry brought out the 'baby' to show the handpicked press.
Yes! I forgot about the cannula with the epidural, I was really bruised. Two hours is not what happened. There are so many stupid mistakes in this.

Reactions: 26
Gb news. H so intent in muzzling Britain's free press that he's now denying his own words and blaming the Fourth Estate instead

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.