Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are these lying, cheating, hateful arseholes going to get their just deserts? If it doesn't happen what's the point of any of us living an honest life? Caring about people? Working hard? Honestly, whats the point? We may as well just become back-stabbing grifters and shaft everyone we come into contact with in order to feather our own nests. Why not just become liars, hypocrites and use people? They are proving that it's the best way to get rich and famous. When is there going to be some major push back? Why are some people actually giving them sympathy and a free-pass? It's sickening and making me question my own views on life and how a person should act and live. If by the end of the year these two are still around, getting rich and appearing on TV I'm going to change the way I live and become a complete bastard of a man.
These people are currently pretty young. They're at a stage in life where they're glamorous for the press, and their children are too young to know what dicks they are. Their lies are too recent to have all come out in the wash. But it won't age well. People who constantly go through life lying and using people can only get away with it for so long. They rely on their victims feeling like no one will believe them, but when they have so many victims with the same story over and over again, people can't help but realise that THEY are abusers and liars. People like this end up hated by their children who they screwed up, and by their ex-spouses, and gossip follows them around. H&M have both already alienated their parents and siblings. They will end up sad and alone, even if it doesn't seem like it just yet. Another forty years of acting like this will let everyone see what they are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So he expected the British taxpayer to continue funding his security in another country. And he would grace us with his presence for ceremonies and events. Not opening a sewerage factory on a wet weekend...like PP did.
Am I as thick as Harry - what are the other two options???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nail, Head >>>> Whack!!

The poor surrogate was probably still in recovery.
I hope they gave her time to recover. People like Smegs and Sparry don't want to spend a dime extra 'coddling' someone else (and pretty sure she'd have been like okay yeah baby's out don't make such a fuss it's soo easy, and from the bouncing story, most likely she was also high and getting pissed off at it taking so long too).

Themselves they would expect full seven-star service for as long as they could get it, milking every second of it.

Something similar happened with mum after she had me (c-section) - careless staff, lack of money, cruel in-laws demanding that she go back to serving them ASAP. She got a massive infection, and she is still dealing with the complications from that three decades later.

I know it's all hypothetical, but I'm very angry right now with what Sparry has said about getting money from his father. More on that later when I've calmed down a bit maybe because it's exhausting.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Men get very bored of women that cry all the time and Meghan never seems to stop, her eyes must be permanently swollen.
It depends on the strength of the man's saviour complex.
Remember Harry is saving Meghan from her terrible childhood of "being sexually abused by her father".

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thinking further about this. She has an induction, and an epidural , then gives birth and then is sitting at home 2 hours later. Would this be Frogmore cottage ? How long does it take to get from the Portland Hospital to Windsor ?
Yeah this is weird. I can see from an NHS hospital they need to get people home quickly because they need the bed, but wouldn't you think at a posh private hospital they'd keep her in for at least a day?

Reactions: 27
He doesn't write about Meghans suicide ideation?
He writes about finding her sobbing on the stairs and her saying she can't go on blah blah and what has she done to make everyone dislike her so. He says he'll get her help but then he has to act like a 'bleeping Royal' as he has an event to go to and can't cancel at last minute. So he says she can stay at home and he'll attend alone but she says no, she will go with him and she does. The suicidal thoughts are not mentioned again and the timeline jumps. She's definitely going to write her own book.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
just wondering if any one has had an epidural while giving birth? its just that I had one many years ago and despite my baby being born just before 8pm I couldn't move my legs at 6 the next morning, now I realise that medical science will have come on over the years but I just find it strange the the Ho had an epidural while giving birth to Archie then manage to be home a couple of hours later!

Reactions: 30
I seem to recall (or my recollections might vary) that there was a poster on here who was unable to find a birth record for a 'Lilibet Diana' but did find a 'Diana Mary Mounbatten-Windsor' in the California Birth indexes??
Wasn't that Bookworm?

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed how he uses womens names like Angela and Pat but when describing similar men in authority get abreviations or nicknames like Mr. R or the Fly, Wasp and Bee? Wonder why that is, how curious
Also, hasn't he just basically shown himself to be a bully by assigning them such horrible nicknames?

Even if they didn't know that he called them that, to me that shows what a nasty piece of work he is and 100% backs up the claims of bullying in the workplace.

Reactions: 30
"Another forty years of acting like this will let everyone see what they are."

Noooo! I'll be dead by then - please make it quicker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Is H having a go at Angela Levin. Did she write the book. Is he saying she depended on him to pay her rent.
That's who I thought he was referring to. She did write a book about him with his agreement and they met many times

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My question would be why, if it's in TB's book and "legally locked down", as he assured DW last night, it's never been picked up on or published by anyone before to my knowledge? 🤔
Could have been sealed documents that could only be released after a certain date

Reactions: 13
just wondering if any one has had an epidural while giving birth? its just that I had one many years ago and despite my baby being born just before 8pm I couldn't move my legs at 6 the next morning, now I realise that medical science will have come on over the years but I just find it strange the the Ho had an epidural while giving birth to Archie then manage to be home a couple of hours later!
I had a spinal at about 2pm and a c-section. I definitely couldn't feel my legs for a good few hours but can't remember exactly how long as it's a long time ago.

I also had two inductions and I was overdue both times. I did progress quickly after the induction and was told I have quick labours. However, even if I was allowed I would not have wanted to go home 2 hrs after giving birth and having had an epidural. She was probably accompanied by private Drs/Nurses/Midwives no doubt.

Reactions: 12
Similar experience here - I was transported from birth room to post-natal ward on a hospital bed. Was not able to sit upright, and definitely not able to walk for several hours.

Reactions: 17
Thinking further about this. She has an induction, and an epidural , then gives birth and then is sitting at home 2 hours later. Would this be Frogmore cottage ? How long does it take to get from the Portland Hospital to Windsor ?
An hour and a half. :unsure: 🙄

Never believed she was pregnant, that moonbump was up, then further down, then up, at each public engagement.

Nothing adds up, the miscarriage in November 2020, them carrying the remains out of the hospital and burying them under a banyam tree, Harry digging with his bare hands. Then Megraine giving birth in June 2021, a mere 7 months after said miscarriage.

The need to read up on gestation times, none of these dates, timelines add up. Either that or it is a miraculous conception, pregnancy and birth.

They probably believe they are Jesus and Mary, visited by three kings who followed a star. 👼

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.