Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of these snippets from the book just convince me more that she wrote them or dictated them. This is written like a bad romance novel to be made into a bad movie of the week.
Maybe Smeg was into Barbara Cartland fiction when she was growing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
oooh but that before he met his queen of a wife so it doesn't count... the moment he met her he was a better person and it's all thanks to her #racism #unconsciousbias 😂🤮 pair of absolute bleeping cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m pretty sure the mushrooms have permanently screwed up his brain. There’s something very very wrong here. And I’m sorry, but keeping a lock of your mom’s hair next to your bed?! Who does that???? I lost my mom when I was 15. I have saved some of her personal things like her jewelry and papers that have her handwriting. Those items remind me of her. I’d never considered saving hair. Where did he even get it??

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just thinking how much Harry’s ‘the press’ is like Trump’s ‘fake news’. All the stories swirling around, the financial fraud, the moonbumps, the yachting/Soho Houseing, Doria, these new Twitter rumours - all just under the surface. But if anything breaks through - like the bullying investigation, even with numerous credible accounts of the Harkles horrendous treatment of staff, Sparry just cries THE PRESS and that’s an end to it (for a lot of people).

Re the bullying - when Philip Green was exposed, weren’t people under NDAs but spoke to the Telegraph (anonymously). Then rumours went round and someone mentioned him in Parliament (parliamentary privilege) and it leaked? I’m just wondering if there’s a workaround for a broadsheet that might finally blow it open (as Valentine Low’s book/DM reports don’t seem to have shifted the needle really). Although most of the broadsheets did cover Low’s book. I just don’t understand how they’ve got away with this. Could the section in the book covering it open the can again?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m pretty sure the mushrooms have permanently screwed up his brain. There’s something very very wrong here. And I’m sorry, but keeping a lock of your mom’s hair next to your bed?! Who does that???? I lost my mom when I was 15. I have saved some of her personal things like her jewelry and papers that have her handwriting. Those items remind me of her. I’d never considered saving hair. Where did he even get it??
The mushys have defo altered his brain chemistry and it's probably her pubes knowing Harold... Mixed with some of our modern day Diana's.. the duchess of Sussexinsohofarmhouse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe he’s planning to clone her? I understand in essence wanting to keep the lock of hair but to keep it by his bedside is really creepy. Like you say jewellery or cards etc with her writing, a item of clothing she loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s a very good observation - he’s less than a blank, he’s a vacuum.

If it were a real memoir, I would expect it to be centred like:

Significant childhood moments - Mother passing, how he coped, who helped him
Teenage years - School (There is a lot there to unpack e.g. Being so dull, Eton etc)
Early 20s (More about his military experiences, what he learned etc)
Late 20s (Why he didn't continue in the military, how he battled with what to do next in life)
30s (Royal duties, marriage and children, but the real questions... Not this Mills and Boon fiction shite)

There needs to be some kind of message. And it really doesn't even need to be his whole life. Just a significant part of it.

You can mention other people in your memoir but people want to know about you. Several people are reading this by searching for William and Kate's names to see what he says about them. They don't give a tit about his peepee. And real memoirs don't have these insignificant tidbits.

A memoir has to have inside information about something significant, a significant success that people are waiting to hear about. A punch. Like Bill Gates' (and any other Billionaire's) first triumph, Obama winning the Presidential elections, Viola Davis winning an Oscar, Serena Williams' success, Charles finally becoming King...

There is nothing here.

Its just malice, drama and settling scores.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you 🥰🤗😀😘 xx.
I don't read very fast, I like to take my time and mostly on in the evening..so I think it take a very long time to catch up lol 😀😄 x

Well done on your VIP 🥳🎉💖😘 x

View attachment 1872827

You're a VIP now unlike Harold and his frozen sausage 😀 x
oh wow. Thank you so much Pom Bear, That is so kind.
I’m off to bed now.

Can’t believe all the fairy stories coming from Hazzno’s book.

A six year old could write better.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We agreed that if we were serious about giving ourselves a chance, a real chance, we’d need a serious plan. Which meant, among other things, making a vow never to let more than two weeks pass without seeing each other.
We’d both had long-distance relationships, and they’d always been hard, and part of the reason had always been lack of serious planning. Effort. You had to fight the distance, defeat that distance. Meaning, travel. Lots and lots of travel.
The burden therefore would fall on Meg. In the early days, it would have to be her spending time on planes, her crisscrossing the ocean—while still working full-time on Suits. Many days the car came for her at 4:15 A.M. to take her to set. It wasn’t fair for her to shoulder the burden, but she was willing, she said. No choice, she said. The alternative was not seeing me, and that, she said, wasn’t feasible. Or bearable. For the hundredth time since July 1, my heart cracked open. Then we said goodbye again. See you in two weeks. Two weeks. God. Yes.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
This sounds so high school

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's the alcohol and weed that have done that.
The mushrooms make him lucid.

And as fun as it is laugh... a lock of hair is that unusual.
It's the assigning to it magical powers - or rather broadcasting publicly that you have given it magical powers - that makes it nuts.

Especially when you then go on a campaign to silence, harass, threaten and abuse anyone who criticises you.

Reactions: 24
Another dig at Kate? Saying how he had rarely seen anyone get on with Charles in such a way?
The witch wrote this 😡Every spiteful nasty underhanded dig is her. He is just the druggie who signed off on it …..
This whole book he is portrayed as absolutely in thrall to her, (no it’s the drugs plus he has thrown everything else away) whilst she is the prize that he is so undeserving of but miraculously she condescends to take him as he is and SAVE him.
His family, his country, his friends.. all under the bus because they saw through her and they might have been able to pull him back from the brink. She is never going to accept criticism or take responsibility for any of it. It is and always was about money and fame for her, she doesn’t love him. I detest my ex but I would never let him demean himself in this way. Her and Snakebite must be rubbing their hands in glee. I can’t abide him but I am just appalled by the emotional abuse that has obviously taken place. I am horrified for those children, if they actually exist and I am beyond furious that nobody in these interviews is asking real questions or even one question ‘Where is Meghan, this paragon of virtue, when you are sniffing, smoking, inhaling?”
Sorry I am so angry right now I can’t even think straight. My heart goes out to KCIII, this must be unbearable for him

ETA And how many times has she filmed/taped him in that condition? That will be lovely to hold over his dads head to get what she wants

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.