Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just insane! There is no way she would have been recognised, she wasn’t even the main character in Suits as far as I am aware? And the vast majority of the UK TV viewing audience had NEVER seen it! She wishes she could have been that famous though….
I also think she just doesn’t look unique enough to have been recognised, people would have just thought she was just an attractive woman ( with the slap on) looking a bit stupid wearing Hunter wellies. Someone like eg Calista Flockart from the considerably more popular Ally McBeale when it was on may well have been recognised

Did those headlines really exist in the gossip magazines in the UK when they first started dating? I don’t remember them. Perhaps we should go and check the back copies, we know the date when she was papped going to Wholefoods in her wellies I think?
This is so true… there are famous A-list faces and VIPs all over Kensington and Chelsea. You can regularly walk past v famous people in the street and literally no one bothers them. Occasionally I have done a very discreet double take, but most normal folk just want to get on with daily lives without being rude or intrusive.
She was barely known in the Uk pre-Harry. Very much doubt that the hordes would be getting out mobiles and following her.

Reactions: 32
Bib: The Vogons categorically deny it. Theirs is nicer and used to be the third-worst, but now it's the fifth-worst with Sussex-es making up the top three.

"The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria, and the worst is by Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Sussex."

So Jennings moves to #3, Smegs takes the top spot because she's the Kween, and Sparry, as ever, is the Spare.
I councour.

Reactions: 12
I keep reading the tattler posts about Barbara Cartland novels. Maybe everyone knows or it has been mentioned and I didn’t see it,please forgive me if it has. If it has not I think it is worth it.

Barbara Cartland was Diana’s Stepmothers mother. Which her Step mother ,Raine, also wrote romance novels.

again forgive me if redundant

Reactions: 27
The explanation of the explanation continues...

For someone who went to Sandhurst Harry knows very little about the psychology of warfare.
He must have been staring out of the window, no doubt at a talkative cloud, when John Keegan was lecturing.
Deflecting and projecting again ,as is the Sussexes wont

The Taliban aren’t known for being big on context or literary analysis nor taking any heed of British press.

Reactions: 28
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
So basically this story says she was chased by a rabid Suits fan (😂😂😂 best rewriting of history ever, it was considered a ‘cult’ classic because it has a million viewers at its peak) - and then she got back to Nott Cott (darn that parade that made her walk up and down and up and down in front of the Daily Mail office where the paps were, so inconvenient) and called all of her friends who asked whether being with Harry was worth going through all this, even tho she was being chased because she was a Suits celeb rather than for being Haz’s gf?! Make it make sense!!

Also I thought this was Harry’s autobiog, not yet another correction of the record for everything Meghan’s ever been reported as doing that was stupid.

This whole idea that she was a global megastar because of suits is such rubbish, and there are literally ratings data that prove it was hardly Friends. And shewasn’t even a main character! (This is why I’ve never believed she was worth $5million - otherwise she wouldn’t have been living in a rented apartment and desperate to get a ring on it before the $$$ ran out for the transatlantic ‘dates’).

I do think they both read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think that even in Cali, if a rapist or his fam have enough money to bribe the officials or witnesses, violent crimes by Princes can be covered up. Money opens many doors for the rich, and it closes and locks many doors too.
Oh here we go.

Oh Harold...... you are as thick as mince. Once she has got her mileage out of you and can no longer monetise your marriage, she will divorce you... ( separation within the year )... citing drug taking and spousal abuse. She will become a spokesperson for abused women, set up a charitable organisation on the back of this, write a book about her trauma of living a life with The Dook Of Sussex.... and my god will she go to town with " her truth " about you and use her children of royal blood for the rest of their childhood as wee money makers ( maintenance payments, advertising etc ). I actually feel a wee twinge of sorryness for you because she will destroy what little reputation and credibility you have left.
So per her modus operandi , she would be filming and documenting all the drug usage, drinking, outbursts, American Heard type bruising
She can make a fortune from lawsuits, tv interviews and books.

Can not happen soon enough in my book

• Wow
Reactions: 20
One thing that irked me yesterday was how on TalkTV all the guests had been handed the book and were holding it up as if they were being paid too. Same on ITV. Maybe they WERE paid to advertise it, I don't know. Seemed weird to me, there was no need to actually have a physical copy of the book in their hand as they talked about it ... made me think that they are all in cahoots together. I don't really know who I despise more ... the meeja or the Markles, they're all duplicitous cunts feeding off each other.
It rather reminds me of The Bench.
I remember seeing it stacked up in Tesco, and thinking 'who in their right mind will by it?'
But we shall see.

As for it being the fastest selling whatever...
A month ago the Netflix series was the most watched whatever...
And where is that now?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I asked if she’d consider moving to Britain, moving into Nott Cott with me. We talked about all that would mean, and how it would work, and what she’d be giving up. We talked about the logistics of winding down her life in Toronto. When, and how, and above all…for what? Exactly?
I can’t just leave my show and quit my job to give it a shot. Would moving to Britain mean a forever commitment?
Yes, I said. It would.
In that case, she said with a smile, yes. We kissed, hugged, sat down to our supper. I sighed. On the road, I thought. But later, after she’d fallen asleep, I analyzed myself. A holdover from therapy, perhaps. I realized that, mixed in with all my roiling emotions, there was a big streak of relief. She’d said it back, the actual words, I love you, and it hadn’t been inevitable, it hadn’t been a formality. Part of me, I couldn’t deny, had been braced for the worst case. Haz, I’m sorry but I just don’t know if I can do this…Part of me feared she’d bolt. Go back to Toronto, change her number. Heed the advice of her girlfriends. Is anyone worth this? Part of me thought she’d be smart to do so.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
… than Anna for posting all these juicy excerpts. 🙏
To a lot of people reading this one (& others) it is so obvious that she has set out to catch him. The manipulation in these conversations is so obvious to anyone with an iota of emotional intelligence. So… er… not Harry then.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He already guessed she was a gold digger and would expect designer outfits and a living allowance for spa days, beauty treatments, makeup, hair extensions.
Hang on a minute, so KC3 said no dosh, how did Smeg get the over £400,000 for clothes in 2019 that was in the accounts. Is H saying documents have been falsified or he went over KC3's head and got it from HMQ.
Smeg's costs for 2019 were more than the other women that are in the accounts put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hang on a minute, so KC3 said no dosh, how did Smeg get the over £400,000 for clothes in 2019 that was in the accounts. Is H saying documents have been falsified or he went over KC3's head and got it from HMQ.
Smeg's costs for 2019 were more than the other women that are in the accounts put together.
And he was paying Doria an allowance.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Okay you guys. A lot of you were there for this with me and gave me a lot of blessings and good wishes, so it's really fitting that you all be the first to know this (and since my parents are currently sleeping and my dog will rip me apart if I wake them up 😂😂). I cleared the professional exam that I sat for in November!!

They just released the results and now I'm shaking from more than the cold!! 😂😂😂

Chocolates and tea/coffee for all! ♥

Except Sparry and his Ho. They wasted burgers 🙄
I remember how stressed you were @ChaoticArtist and I’m VERY happy for you! I hope this helps to alleviate some of the issues you’ve been feeling anxious about lately.

Back on topic, you didn’t need anyone to do your exam for you, unlike 5 and his A-level in art for which his teacher passed!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok... Afghanistan, not a former colony. Like Ukraine, subject to Russian invasion. Then treated like a playground by Western forces until they got bored... in the late 80s and again, as recently as August 2021.
Apologies, you're right. I knew Britain had invaded it at some point in the 19th century during the imperial era (1839, turns out), but I guess it didn't turn out too well as they withdrew only 3 years later.

Mind you, what I was really trying to get at was that unlike California, it is somewhere with weak political and legal institutions conducive to authorities being easily bribed or otherwise pressured to STFU about an errant sex pest prince - a point which I think stands regarding Afghanistan, former colony or no.

Reactions: 10
A little FYI about Smeg in "Suits", she's done 108 episodes and she got 50K USD for
each episode. Looked her up on the IMDB, she's been acting since 1995. Suits is the
main claim to fame, I learned she's done an Episode of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. I might
view those episodes for a laugh because I have them all on my Hard Drive.
I think she was also in 2 Hallmark tv movies, the bj scene in 90210 (is that the right number) and at least 1 music video.

• Haha
Pinched from friendly reddit, for those who were wondering what Mrs bleep is doing

1673416071271.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
BIB Your desperate attempts to rewrite the narrative won't wash hasbo🙄
Screenshot_2023-01-11-18-47-19-21_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-11-18-46-48-78_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

You, me and 99.999% of the rest of us I would imagine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.