Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I toyed with the idea of buying the digital version of the book out of curiosity, and see everything in its context, but then I read a sample on Google Play. Jesus he drones on. So many descriptive passages about nothing in particular, in between the revelations, the "meat". I just wouldn't have the attention span for it I'm afraid. So I'm happier reading extracts. Besides, I don't want to pay for the book, I'd feel "dirty".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So, she finished her Eat Pray Love thing, then flew from London to Johannesburg, then to Maun, where I’d asked Teej to meet her. (I wanted to do it myself, of course, but couldn’t without creating a scene.) After an eleven-hour odyssey, including a three-hour layover in Johannesburg, and a hot car ride to the house, Meghan had every right to be grumpy. But she wasn’t. Bright-eyed, eager, she was ready for anything. And looking like…perfection. She wore cut-off jean shorts, well-loved hiking boots, a crumpled Panama hat that I’d seen on her Instagram page.

I asked about the flight. She laughed about the Air Botswana crew. They were big fans of Suits, so they’d asked her to pose for a photo

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex

• Haha
i genuinely can't cope with the cringe, i am dying of cringe. does he think we are stupid
I’m down to walking without toes, list completely to the cringe. Think I’ll sue the twit. Injuries incurred from unavoidable national cringe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Every moment of that week was a revelation and a blessing. And yet every moment also dragged us closer to the wrenching minute when we’d have to say goodbye. There was no way around it: Meg had to get back. I had to fly to the capital, Gaborone, to meet the president of Botswana, to discuss conservation issues, after which I was embarking on a three-phase lads’ trip, months in the planning. I would cancel, I told Meg, but my mates would never forgive me. We said goodbye; Meg began to cry. When will I see you again? Soon. Not soon enough. No. Not nearly.

1 tear left eye go....

• Haha
Reactions: 48
100% the ghost writer was kicked out way, way, way in the beginning. The language is TW over and over and her Harlequin talent for empty metaphors.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
She'd turn down a week with Prince Harry?! Fuckin' ell. She'd take Ashley Cole up the shitter on a kiss and tell if there was money to be made.

Oh Harry. Take it your brains are in your dick... The frozen bit 🙈😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Hi, I've been lurking for the last few days, with no intention to post whatsoever, but I have to just tell you that the title of this thread made me do it, it's absolutely AMAZING

my observation: the parts of the book that I saw here look like they were written by someone who never read a good book or never wrote anything for school and is at this excited teenager phase when you discover you can write down everything you think and you think it's so profound. you know, before you learn how to censor yourself sometimes and delete some things you wrote before showing them to people.

I had no intention to follow this topic but once I started I so much could not believe it's all for real that I just got sunk in into this and I can't stop now (at least after the whole book is analysed :ROFLMAO: it's just unbelievable. why do it to yourself Harry, you would be so much happier if you left the past in the past and looked to the future enjoying time with your kids.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Everything is from the book.
Even the talking moon page wow 🤭😆😆😆. I honestly just can’t believe this is all real what the actual duck. It’s worse than I ever imagined. Thanks for sharing, you deserve an award after this.

• Haha
I’d always told myself that there were firm rules about relationships, at least when it came to royalty, and the main one was that you absolutely must date a woman for three years before taking the plunge. How else could you know about her? How else could she know about you—and your royal life? How else could both of you be sure that this was what you wanted, that it was a thing you could endure together? It wasn’t for everybody. But Meg seemed the shining exception to this rule. All rules. I knew her straightaway, and she knew me. The true me. Might seem rash, I thought, might seem illogical, but it’s true: For the first time, in fact, I felt myself to be living in truth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Reading his comments is making me heave.

So glad for my no nonsense Northerner right now. None of this glowing and overly soppy bollocks - he went on a lads holiday and sneakily facetimed me once for fear of being laughed at.

However, makes me a cup of tea every morning so we're grand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I’d always told myself that there were firm rules about relationships, at least when it came to royalty, and the main one was that you absolutely must date a woman for three years before taking the plunge. How else could you know about her? How else could she know about you—and your royal life? How else could both of you be sure that this was what you wanted, that it was a thing you could endure together? It wasn’t for everybody. But Meg seemed the shining exception to this rule. All rules. I knew her straightaway, and she knew me. The true me. Might seem rash, I thought, might seem illogical, but it’s true: For the first time, in fact, I felt myself to be living in truth.

If only you had!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Some reviewers are saying it is very well written but nothing I've seen justifies that. I am baffled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

View attachment 1872013
This is actually dangerous. There are lots of stories of death, never mind mental issues from using those drugs. Not to mention he’s as thick as pig tit but noshes a mushroom and he’s all ‘seers and philosophers’!! The same guy who two paragraphs ago said he ‘wasn’t one for books’ DID THEY SOEAK TO YOU THROUGH THE MEDIUM OF THE BIN HAROLD?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.