Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first challenge was finding a pen among that bunch of muppets. Does anyone have a pen? A what? A pen. I’ve got an EpiPen! No! A pen. A biro! My kingdom for a biro! Oh. A biro.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Should have been more grateful for Auntie Margots gift 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
even turning down a very dreamy bike trip through the lavender fields of southern France…

🤮
I bet she paints in watercolours and washes her hair in a rain barrel.
It just sounds like one big Cadbury flake advert.Dopey boy was so easily roped in.
I’d have given it more credibility if she had said she was off on a piss up to Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So, she finished her Eat Pray Love thing, then flew from London to Johannesburg, then to Maun, where I’d asked Teej to meet her. (I wanted to do it myself, of course, but couldn’t without creating a scene.) After an eleven-hour odyssey, including a three-hour layover in Johannesburg, and a hot car ride to the house, Meghan had every right to be grumpy. But she wasn’t. Bright-eyed, eager, she was ready for anything. And looking like…perfection. She wore cut-off jean shorts, well-loved hiking boots, a crumpled Panama hat that I’d seen on her Instagram page.

I asked about the flight. She laughed about the Air Botswana crew. They were big fans of Suits, so they’d asked her to pose for a photo

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
Everyone is fan of Suits... Is there a theme here?

Btw, I apologize @JAR21, in haste I put wrong l... As someone already posted try m....o.....b....i.....l----m they have both versions

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder how far this has to go?
Before the realization kicks in that if he didn't marry the much hated Peg(she deserves parts of it) there would be some other woman stuck with him.
Even behind the scenes, in a controlled environment , she would have to live with him.

Thanks Peg.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Then I looked at the Jet Ski. Floating on its side. tit. My iPhone! With all my photos! And phone numbers! MEG! The Jet Ski came to rest on the sandbar. We flipped it right and I grabbed my phone from the console. Soaked. Ruined. All the photos Meg and I had taken! Plus all our texts! I’d known this lads’ trip would be wild, so I’d sent some photos to Meg and other mates before leaving, as a precaution. Still, the rest were surely lost. More, how was I going to be in touch with her? Adi said not to worry, we’d put the phone in rice, a surefire way to dry it out. Hours later, the moment we got back to camp, that was just what we did. We submerged the phone in a big bucket of uncooked white rice. I looked down, highly dubious. How long will this take? Day or two. No good. I need a solution now. Mike and I worked out a plan. I could write a letter to Meg, which he’d take home with him to Maun. Teej could then photograph the letter and text it to Meg. (She had Meg’s number on her phone: I’d given it to her when she first went to collect Meg from the airport.) Now I just had to write that letter. The first challenge was finding a pen among that bunch of muppets. Does anyone have a pen? A what? A pen. I’ve got an EpiPen! No! A pen. A biro! My kingdom for a biro! Oh. A biro. Wow. Somehow I found one. The next challenge was finding a place to compose. I went off under a tree. I thought. I stared into space. I wrote: Hey Beautiful. OK you got me—can’t stop thinking about you, missing you, LOTS. Phone went in river. Sad face…Apart from that, having an amazing time. Wish u were here. Mike left, letter in hand.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
I just can’t 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wrote the second letter, singed the paper’s edges, surrounded it with my flowers and placed it inside the burned bark, then took a photo of it with Adi’s phone. I sent this to Meg and counted the seconds until I got a reply, which she signed “Your girl.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I have never in my life read Mills & Boone but from what I have heard from those taking the piss, this ‘work’ is right down their street.🤮
Don't insult m&b:) Comparing to this, they are for Nobel prize in literature

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"My kingdom for a biro..."

Erm, you haven't got a kingdom. You're the SPARE.

No respect either! She played you like a fiddle. You stupid boy. It's what you hear these expert hookers doing, getting old men to leave them everything in their will 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
So, she finished her Eat Pray Love thing, then flew from London to Johannesburg, then to Maun, where I’d asked Teej to meet her. (I wanted to do it myself, of course, but couldn’t without creating a scene.) After an eleven-hour odyssey, including a three-hour layover in Johannesburg, and a hot car ride to the house, Meghan had every right to be grumpy. But she wasn’t. Bright-eyed, eager, she was ready for anything. And looking like…perfection. She wore cut-off jean shorts, well-loved hiking boots, a crumpled Panama hat that I’d seen on her Instagram page.

I asked about the flight. She laughed about the Air Botswana crew. They were big fans of Suits, so they’d asked her to pose for a photo

Anna is this all like actually actually real and out of the book ? Or are you trolling us ? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
These extracts are just getting more and more cringey who seriously thought that these were a good idea to keep in they are so embarrassing and it makes me want to vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Every moment of that week was a revelation and a blessing. And yet every moment also dragged us closer to the wrenching minute when we’d have to say goodbye. There was no way around it: Meg had to get back. I had to fly to the capital, Gaborone, to meet the president of Botswana, to discuss conservation issues, after which I was embarking on a three-phase lads’ trip, months in the planning. I would cancel, I told Meg, but my mates would never forgive me. We said goodbye; Meg began to cry. When will I see you again? Soon. Not soon enough. No. Not nearly.

OMG that is such a nibba-nibbi thing to write, particularly that last bib. 🙄

(Nibba-nibbi is what we call those newly-adolescent girlfriends and boyfriends who talk like spouses, like they've already built a life together, and keep fasts for each other and other already-married stuff, and say and do all kinds of cringe when actually it's not going to happen. Sometimes those girls especially never grow up, and sometimes those guys don't grow up either. My friends and I have encountered those. They eat brains)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.