Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably late on this but was just watching GB news and Bower was on and said, “For 25 years Harry has been a drug addict,” He said, “I know for a fact in Montecito, Harry smokes weed nearly every day.”

• Wow
Reactions: 41
KC wouldn't allow Harry to be king, who would be next in line after that tosser?
Charles would be dead for the next King to be needed .
Harry would be George's Regent (which gives him all the power) until George is 18.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
When she started in Suits she was really just an ensemble actor. She wouldn’t have been getting $50k until the last few seasons. However, even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and go for an average of $40k, that’s still a little over $4 million over eight years.
That’s peanuts comparing it to real Hollywood who command that fourfold for one movie.
Meghan didn’t even own her own house. She was late 20s, body clock ticking relentlessly and she needed rich and famous. A hapless, damaged aristocrat was just the ticket. Hello H I’m your gal.
Well one thing is for sure, she will never get another acting role now, her career is well over.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm afraid if this story is true, and the RF covered this up, they are finished. I'm sorry to say it but it really will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.
I totally agree. Which will be ironic as it wasn't the shite H wrote about in his book desperately trying to undermine them, but his own disgusting behaviour and their covering it up which will bring them down. I'm so angry if this is true.

We'd discussed this 'rumour' on here before but it was discounted as gossip and untrue

Reactions: 19
I wrote: Hey Beautiful. OK you got me—can’t stop thinking about you, missing you, LOTS. Phone went in river. Sad face…Apart from that, having an amazing time. Wish u were here. Mike left, letter in hand[/I].

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
I’ve never heard anything so cringey. “Sad face”. Prince or not, if a man sent me a letter like that while he was on a lads holiday I’d have to change my identity 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just noticed it's American spelling. Hey Haz whatcha playing at?
My publishing friend said it has become increasingly common for UK publishers to use American spelling and phrasing in books that they expect to sell internationally.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
For fear of seeing my tea again I've had to stop reading the excerpts but I'm still reading your comments, absolute gold 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Harry would be George's Regent (which gives him all the power) until George is 18.
Yes but Charles could make it publicly known that upon his death Harry will not be King.

Reactions: 16
How does the angelic one even walk among us? Is the paragon of all paragons. Her farts smell of roses and peaches and her smile makes blind men see and her laugh makes deaf men hear...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So, she finished her Eat Pray Love thing, then flew from London to Johannesburg, then to Maun, where I’d asked Teej to meet her. (I wanted to do it myself, of course, but couldn’t without creating a scene.) After an eleven-hour odyssey, including a three-hour layover in Johannesburg, and a hot car ride to the house, Meghan had every right to be grumpy. But she wasn’t. Bright-eyed, eager, she was ready for anything. And looking like…perfection. She wore cut-off jean shorts, well-loved hiking boots, a crumpled Panama hat that I’d seen on her Instagram page.

I asked about the flight. She laughed about the Air Botswana crew. They were big fans of Suits, so they’d asked her to pose for a photo

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex
And thanked her for what she’d done for Botswana…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Who can ever forget the spate of front-page stories making Meg out to be singlehandedly responsible for the End Times?
Specifically, she’d been “caught” eating avocado toast, and many stories explained breathlessly that the harvesting of avocados was hastening the destruction of the rainforests, destabilizing developing countries, and helping to fund state terrorism
. Of course the same media had recently swooned over Kate’s love of avocados. (Oh, how they make Kate’s skin glow!)
Notably, it was around this time that the super-narrative embedded within each story began to shift. It was no longer about two women fighting, two duchesses at odds, or even two households.
It was now about one person being a witch and causing everyone to run from her, and that one person was my wife
. And in building this super-narrative the press was clearly being assisted by someone or multiple someones inside the Palace. Someone who had it in for Meg.
One day it was: Yuck—Meg’s bra strap was showing. (Classless Meghan.)
The next day: Yikes—she’s wearing that dress? (Trashy Meghan.)
The next day: God save us, her fingernails are painted black! (Goth Meghan.)
The next day: Goodness—she still doesn’t know how to curtsy properly. (American Meghan.)
The next day: Crikey, she shut her own car door again! (Uppity Meghan.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oh my lord I‘m still playing catch up but I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so hard in my life I know somehow that this is so wrong to laugh at someone like this but I really hope when I meet my maker I and the rest of us can get a pass for this. what Is really bizarre is as I keep reading these excerpts I keep having the movie “The Princess Bride“ pop in my brain. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Stories rolled in, like breakers on a beach.
- First a rubbish hit piece by a hack biographer of Pa, who said I’d thrown a tantrum before the wedding.
-Then a work of fiction about Meg making her staff miserable, driving them too hard, committing the unpardonable sin of emailing people early in the morning. (She just happened to be up at that hour, trying to stay in touch with night-owl friends back in America—she didn’t expect an instant reply.)
- She was also said to have driven our assistant to quit; in fact that assistant was asked to resign by Palace HR after we showed them evidence she’d traded on her position with Meg to get freebies. But because we couldn’t speak publicly about the reasons for the assistant’s departure, rumors filled the void. In many ways that was the true start of all the troubles.
Shortly thereafter, the “Duchess Difficult” narrative began appearing in all the papers.
-Next came a novella in one of the tabloids about the tiara. The article said Meg had demanded a certain tiara that had belonged to Mummy, and when the Queen refused, I’d thrown a fit: What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Days later came the coup de grâce: from a royal correspondent, a sci-fi fantasy describing the “growing froideur” (good Lord) between Kate and Meg, claiming that, according to “two sources,” Meg had reduced Kate to tears about the bridesmaids’ dresses. This particular royal correspondent had always made me ill. She’d always, always got stuff wrong. But this felt more than wrong.
I read the story in disbelief. Meg didn’t. She still wasn’t reading anything. She heard about it, however, since it was the only thing being discussed in Britain for the next twenty-four hours, and as long as I live I’ll never forget the tone of her voice as she looked me in the eye and said: Haz, I made her cry? I made HER cry?

An assistant getting freebies lol. Says Smeg the paragon of virtue who never does such things. Oh wait didn't H say she does but "gives them to staff" haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My publishing friend said it has become increasingly common for UK publishers to use American spelling and phrasing in books that they expect to sell internationally.
They should use British English, because after all, it is our language!

Who can ever forget the spate of front-page stories making Meg out to be singlehandedly responsible for the End Times?
Specifically, she’d been “caught” eating avocado toast, and many stories explained breathlessly that the harvesting of avocados was hastening the destruction of the rainforests, destabilizing developing countries, and helping to fund state terrorism
. Of course the same media had recently swooned over Kate’s love of avocados. (Oh, how they make Kate’s skin glow!)
Notably, it was around this time that the super-narrative embedded within each story began to shift. It was no longer about two women fighting, two duchesses at odds, or even two households.
It was now about one person being a witch and causing everyone to run from her, and that one person was my wife
. And in building this super-narrative the press was clearly being assisted by someone or multiple someones inside the Palace. Someone who had it in for Meg.
One day it was: Yuck—Meg’s bra strap was showing. (Classless Meghan.)
The next day: Yikes—she’s wearing that dress? (Trashy Meghan.)
The next day: God save us, her fingernails are painted black! (Goth Meghan.)
The next day: Goodness—she still doesn’t know how to curtsy properly. (American Meghan.)
The next day: Crikey, she shut her own car door again! (Uppity Meghan.)

This has definitely been written by 43%. All the way through, just like in the Podcast, she's 'correcting' what people have said about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I suspect Parliament would remove Harry and Andrew from the line of succession if anything happened to William while Charles was alive.

Anne and Edward as a regency council for him.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.