Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAYS LATER THE pregnancy was announced publicly. The papers reported that Meg was battling fatigue and dizzy spells and couldn’t hold any food down, especially in the mornings, all of which was untrue. She was tired, but otherwise a dynamo. Indeed, she felt lucky not to be suffering severe morning sickness, since we were embarking on a hugely demanding tour.
Everywhere we went, enormous crowds turned out, and she didn’t disappoint them. All across Australia, Tonga, Fiji, New Zealand, she dazzled.
After one especially rousing speech, she got a standing ovation. She was so brilliant that midway through the tour I felt compelled…to warn her. You’re doing too well, my love. Too damn well. You’re making it look too easy. This is how everything started…with my mother.
Maybe I sounded mad, paranoid. But everyone knew that Mummy’s situation went from bad to worse when she showed the world, showed the family, that she was better at touring, better at connecting with people, better at being “royal,” than she had any right to be. That was when things really took a turn. We returned home to jubilant welcomes and exultant headlines. Meg, the expectant mother, the flawless representative of the Crown, was hailed. Not a negative word was written. It’s changed, we said. It’s changed at last. But then it changed again. Oh, how it changed.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
This is the tour her and Jessica Mulroney called 'crap' and thought she should be paid for.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
If any of this is true, it strikes me that she was playing him right from the start, playing hard to get, to make him fall even harder, whilst at the same time insisting they "give it a go" . I'll bet she found out what his free week was and then squealed OMG, that it just so happened to be hers as well. But I mean as with anything in the book, the whole passage is to be taken with a pinch of salt and she probably bloody wrote it anyway.
She came galloping in wearing a 🚨 on her head and the feckwit couldn't see it. A 30 odd year old man acting like a 16 year old. She played him like a two bob fiddle from the day she clapped eyes on him

• Haha
Reactions: 44
DAYS LATER THE pregnancy was announced publicly. The papers reported that Meg was battling fatigue and dizzy spells and couldn’t hold any food down, especially in the mornings, all of which was untrue. She was tired, but otherwise a dynamo. Indeed, she felt lucky not to be suffering severe morning sickness, since we were embarking on a hugely demanding tour.
Everywhere we went, enormous crowds turned out, and she didn’t disappoint them. All across Australia, Tonga, Fiji, New Zealand, she dazzled.
After one especially rousing speech, she got a standing ovation. She was so brilliant that midway through the tour I felt compelled…to warn her. You’re doing too well, my love. Too damn well. You’re making it look too easy. This is how everything started…with my mother.
Maybe I sounded mad, paranoid. But everyone knew that Mummy’s situation went from bad to worse when she showed the world, showed the family, that she was better at touring, better at connecting with people, better at being “royal,” than she had any right to be. That was when things really took a turn. We returned home to jubilant welcomes and exultant headlines. Meg, the expectant mother, the flawless representative of the Crown, was hailed. Not a negative word was written. It’s changed, we said. It’s changed at last. But then it changed again. Oh, how it changed.

Yes It changed when details of her demands, her merching (wasn’t this the tour where she had labels still hanging from her clothes?) and throwing cups of tea at staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is a whole different level of tit!! The people saying this better have their checks in order! If this is malicious gossip it’s next level if it’s true the RF are in the tit never mind him! 😲
I want him to be in deep tit, but not bad enough that it damages the RF too.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They finally found their tribe. Some deluded seals and a semi-articulate pedal bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder has Megan gone quiet because she’s got the ick from this cringeworthy book? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve been reading some of the extracts from the book. Not all of them because I seriously can’t stomach it. They actually make me want to physically puke.
The ones I’ve read, totally at random, are all telling me the same thing.
How naive is this middle aged man? Especially when it comes to her?
Does he really believe all this tit about she didn’t know who he was? She didn’t know about his mother? She knew nothing about the Royal family?
She was all wide eyed innocence about the Taj Mahal photo?
He loved her ‘bafflement’ about it all?
By duck Harold, you have been played and played well.
You are so stupid that you deserve everything that’s coming your way.
The worst of it is, he expects us all to believe it all as well.
If it were anyone else I would be fearful for them.
But since he is such a clown who has no hesitation in throwing his family and his country under a speeding train for a fourth rate actress who will eventually take him for a fortune then I couldn’t give a monkey’s duck what happens to him.
Also, the flowery language used is very reminiscent of ‘Finding Freedom’.
We all know who dictated that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
After he delivered their daughter and Meg told him she’d never loved him more and also wrote a poem..
And here is the poem she sent via text...

"I love you so much, that I could shout,
because you pulled our baby out.
I wasn't so happy, nor so pleased,
when you gave the surrogate's boobs a squeeze.

Let me know when you get back from the hospital

Megz x"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Heavens forbid if the worst happened and Harry was now next in line after King Charles. What would Harry’s speech entail if he every became monarch…if his book can do this much damage SOS Lord!
It's only damaging them. They are a Worldwide laughing stock of bitterness and lies. Everyone can see them for what they are, now.

It won't affect our Monarchy one iota.
Great Britain has repelled all invasions & we all sail on. 😃😃🙃😎
Nothing those two lying bitter cunts can do or change anything

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ffs. Can this get anymore sickening. (BTW thanks Anna for your amazing work! You'll be a vip by the end lol)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's all coming out. Just as the truth always does eventually.
I'm afraid if this story is true, and the RF covered this up, they are finished. I'm sorry to say it but it really will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Stories rolled in, like breakers on a beach.
- First a rubbish hit piece by a hack biographer of Pa, who said I’d thrown a tantrum before the wedding.
-Then a work of fiction about Meg making her staff miserable, driving them too hard, committing the unpardonable sin of emailing people early in the morning. (She just happened to be up at that hour, trying to stay in touch with night-owl friends back in America—she didn’t expect an instant reply.)
- She was also said to have driven our assistant to quit; in fact that assistant was asked to resign by Palace HR after we showed them evidence she’d traded on her position with Meg to get freebies. But because we couldn’t speak publicly about the reasons for the assistant’s departure, rumors filled the void. In many ways that was the true start of all the troubles.
Shortly thereafter, the “Duchess Difficult” narrative began appearing in all the papers.
-Next came a novella in one of the tabloids about the tiara. The article said Meg had demanded a certain tiara that had belonged to Mummy, and when the Queen refused, I’d thrown a fit: What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Days later came the coup de grâce: from a royal correspondent, a sci-fi fantasy describing the “growing froideur” (good Lord) between Kate and Meg, claiming that, according to “two sources,” Meg had reduced Kate to tears about the bridesmaids’ dresses. This particular royal correspondent had always made me ill. She’d always, always got stuff wrong. But this felt more than wrong.
I read the story in disbelief. Meg didn’t. She still wasn’t reading anything. She heard about it, however, since it was the only thing being discussed in Britain for the next twenty-four hours, and as long as I live I’ll never forget the tone of her voice as she looked me in the eye and said: Haz, I made her cry? I made HER cry?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Heavens forbid if the worst happened and Harry was now next in line after King Charles. What would Harry’s speech entail if he every became monarch…if his book can do this much damage SOS Lord!
KC wouldn't allow Harry to be king, who would be next in line after that tosser?

Reactions: 18
OUR HONEYMOON WAS a closely guarded secret. We left London in a car disguised as a removals van, the windows covered with cardboard, and went to the Mediterranean for ten days. Glorious to be away, on the sea, in the sun. But we were also sick. The build-up to the wedding had worn us down.
We returned just in time for the official June celebration of Granny’s birthday. Trooping the Color: one of our first public appearances as newlyweds. Everyone present was in a good mood, upbeat. But then: Kate asked Meg what she thought of her first Trooping the Color.
And Meg joked: Colorful.
And a yawning silence threatened to swallow us all whole.
Days later Meg went off on her first royal trip with Granny. She was
nervous, but they got on famously. They also bonded over their love of dogs. She returned from the trip glowing. We bonded, she told me. The Queen and I really bonded! We talked about how much I wanted to be a mom and she told me the best way to induce labor was a good bumpy car ride! I told her I’d remember that when the time came. Things are going to turn around now, we both said.
The papers, however, pronounced the trip an unmitigated disaster. They portrayed Meg as pushy, uppity, ignorant of royal protocol, because she’d made the unthinkable mistake of getting into a car before Granny. In truth she’d done exactly what Granny had told her to do. Granny said get in; she got in. No matter. There were stories for days about Meg’s breach, about her overall lack of class—about her daring not to wear a hat in Granny’s presence. The Palace had specifically directed Meg not to wear a hat. Granny also wore green to honor the victims of Grenfell Tower, and no one told Meg to wear green—so they said she didn’t give a fig about the victims.
I said: The Palace will make a phone call. They’ll correct the record. They didn’t.

Just noticed it's American spelling. Hey Haz whatcha playing at?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]
Stories rolled in, like breakers on a beach.
- First a rubbish hit piece by a hack biographer of Pa, who said I’d thrown a tantrum before the wedding.
-Then a work of fiction about Meg making her staff miserable, driving them too hard, committing the unpardonable sin of emailing people early in the morning. (She just happened to be up at that hour, trying to stay in touch with night-owl friends back in America—she didn’t expect an instant reply.)
- She was also said to have driven our assistant to quit; in fact that assistant was asked to resign by Palace HR after we showed them evidence she’d traded on her position with Meg to get freebies. But because we couldn’t speak publicly about the reasons for the assistant’s departure, rumors filled the void. In many ways that was the true start of all the troubles.
Shortly thereafter, the “Duchess Difficult” narrative began appearing in all the papers.
-Next came a novella in one of the tabloids about the tiara. The article said Meg had demanded a certain tiara that had belonged to Mummy, and when the Queen refused, I’d thrown a fit: What Meghan wants, Meghan gets!
Days later came the coup de grâce: from a royal correspondent, a sci-fi fantasy describing the “growing froideur” (good Lord) between Kate and Meg, claiming that, according to “two sources,” Meg had reduced Kate to tears about the bridesmaids’ dresses. This particular royal correspondent had always made me ill. She’d always, always got stuff wrong. But this felt more than wrong.
I read the story in disbelief. Meg didn’t. She still wasn’t reading anything. She heard about it, however, since it was the only thing being discussed in Britain for the next twenty-four hours, and as long as I live I’ll never forget the tone of her voice as she looked me in the eye and said: Haz, I made her cry? I made HER cry?

Is he talking about Camilla Tominey here?

Reactions: 15
I TOOK A RING from Meg’s jewelry box and gave it to a designer, so he’d know her size. Since he was also the keeper of Mummy’s bracelets, earrings and necklaces, I asked him to harvest the diamonds from one particularly beautiful bracelet of Mummy’s and use those to create a ring.
I’d cleared all this in advance with Willy. I’d asked my brother if I could have the bracelet, and told him what it was for. I don’t recall him hesitating, for one second, in giving it to me. He seemed to like Meg, despite his oft-cited concerns. Kate seemed to like her too.
We’d had them over for dinner during one of Meg’s visits, and Meg cooked, and everything was good. Willy had a cold: he was sneezing and coughing, and Meg ran upstairs to get him some of her homeopathic cure-alls. Oregano oil, turmeric. He seemed charmed, moved, though Kate announced to the table that he’d never take such unconventional remedies. We talked about Wimbledon that night, and Suits, and Willy and Kate weren’t brave enough to admit to being superfans. Which was sweet.
The only possibly discordant note I could think of was the marked difference in how the two women dressed, which both of them seemed to notice.
Meg: ripped jeans, barefoot.
Kate: done up to the nines.

No big deal, I thought. Along with the diamonds from the bracelet I’d asked the designer to add a third—a blood-free diamond from Botswana. He asked if there was a rush. Well…now that you mention it…

He’s a catty bastard isn’t he. It’s impossible not to hear the dulcet tones of that absolute creep of a woman he married
A little FYI about Smeg in "Suits", she's done 108 episodes and she got 50K USD for
each episode. Looked her up on the IMDB, she's been acting since 1995. Suits is the
main claim to fame, I learned she's done an Episode of CSI:Miami and CSI:NY. I might
view those episodes for a laugh because I have them all on my Hard Drive.
When she started in Suits she was really just an ensemble actor. She wouldn’t have been getting $50k until the last few seasons. However, even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and go for an average of $40k, that’s still a little over $4 million over eight years.
That’s peanuts comparing it to real Hollywood who command that fourfold for one movie.
Meghan didn’t even own her own house. She was late 20s, body clock ticking relentlessly and she needed rich and famous. A hapless, damaged aristocrat was just the ticket. Hello H I’m your gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
WE ARRANGED A SECOND summit with Willy and Kate.
This time on our turf. December 10, 2018. Early evening.
We all gathered in our little front annex, and this time there was no small talk: Kate got things rolling straightaway by acknowledging that these stories in the papers about Meg making her cry were totally false. I know, Meghan, that I was the one who made you cry.
I sighed. Excellent start, I thought.
Meg appreciated the apology, but wanted to know why the papers had said this, and what was being done to correct them? In other words: Why isn’t your office standing up for me? Why haven’t they phoned this execrable woman who wrote this story, and demanded a retraction?
Kate, flustered, didn’t answer, and Willy chimed in with some very supportive-sounding evasions, but I already knew the truth.
No one at the Palace could phone the correspondent, because that would invite the inevitable retort: Well, if the story’s wrong, what’s the real story? What did happen between the two duchesses? And that door must never be opened, because it would embarrass the future queen. The monarchy, always, at all costs, had to be protected.
We shifted from what to do about the story to where it came from. Who could’ve planted such a thing? Who could’ve leaked it to the press in the first place? Who? We went around and around. The list of suspects became vanishingly small.
Finally, finally, Willy leaned back and conceded that, ahem, while we’d been on tour in Australia, he and Kate had gone to dinner with Pa and Camilla…and, alas, he said sheepishly, he might’ve let it slip that there’d been strife between the two couples…
I put a hand over my face. Meg froze. A heavy silence fell. So now we knew.
I told Willy: You…of all people…should’ve known…
He nodded. He knew. More silence.
It was time for them to go.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.